8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

I've had a really achy lower back today, sort of like period pain but not due till oct 28th. Maybe it's wind tho. I never had it when I was preg with my son. Anybody experienced lower back ache when in early pregnancy?

The problem with backache is I've always got it after having my daughter!!I don't remember all the early signs with her because I was 7 weeks before I knew I was....very busy lifestyle then and she wasn't planned as such.Wish it was that way now...this is soooo stressful and disappointing:wacko:

Thats the same as me loopylou.....had cramps for the last few days and due period on wednesday...had sore boobs since 3 dpo and have been very hot...woke up during the night last night and had to put a sheet on instead of quilt...I live in Scotland ffs!!!I'm not good at waiting :growlmad:

I get sore boobs a week or so before my period but I have one very sore nipple today which is strange. Plus, the ring around my nipples is a pinky colour, not its normal. i dont want to look into anything, our heads can play games but its so hard waiting :cry:

When I read back my own post it totally looks like :witch: is on her way apart from the being very hot thing!!!I'm going to end up in a straight jacket at this rate!

Thats the same as me loopylou.....had cramps for the last few days and due period on wednesday...had sore boobs since 3 dpo and have been very hot...woke up during the night last night and had to put a sheet on instead of quilt...I live in Scotland ffs!!!I'm not good at waiting :growlmad:

I get sore boobs a week or so before my period but I have one very sore nipple today which is strange. Plus, the ring around my nipples is a pinky colour, not its normal. i dont want to look into anything, our heads can play games but its so hard waiting :cry:

When I read back my own post it totally looks like :witch: is on her way apart from the being very hot thing!!!I'm going to end up in a straight jacket at this rate!

I understand how you feel .... last week was a nightmare waiting for this week to come and my period. All weekend waiting for it to turn up early grrr

What I thought was the :witch: might have been IB. It started and stopped too soon. My bleeding usually lasts at least 5 days at most 7. Started 18th stopped today. It got real heavy then just tampered off, I thought that the two glasses of wine I drank on Saturday might have been the cause of the sudden heavy bleeding. But when I asked that question, someone suggested that it was AF arriving late. So I went along with it until today when the bleeding suddenly decreased and came to a halt.

Well my af is due tomorrow, have got really achey back and cramps that come and go, really low down in my tummy and up to my bellybutton feels quite stiff. I dunno, keep checking but no sign of :witch: so far!!!

ive been testing already, i wasted my clearblue digi this afternoon got a BFN and am now so cross with myself!

Do you ever feel like "I'm not, I know I'm not pregnant, the witch is coming" then 2 seconds later you're like "what's that twinge?" or "I usually don't get dizzy when I stand up, hmmmm." - that just happen to me? Constantly?

It's the evening of my 11dpo and still having the spins, iffy stomach (I have IBS so any belly problems are completely masked), !!IRRITABLE!! then giggly, tired, sore bb's - from not so sore this morning.

I ain't testin - no way, no how. Guess we'll see what happens,

Baby Dust to all!!!

Has anybody tested yet?

Im still confused, my bbs are still sore, tender to touch and quite 'lumpy'? I feel queasy, keep yawning through out the day and have a very faint headache, not enough to make me want to take a paracetamol but always just there.. Today Ive just had a few spots of very light brown discharge, im soo hoping that this is IB, but Im not sure, as I tested this morning and got a BFN...

So my question is, do you only start producing the pregnancy hormone one the little bean has implanted, or do you start producing the hormone when you actually conceive? Cos if its when its implanted, then i might still be in with a chance for a positive test result! ;) mmmm

It's after the bean has been implanted that the hormone gets released that the HPT can pick up in your urine, so it depends on how long after ovulation and fertilisation that that happens. I tested yesterday at 11 dpo and got a BFN, but I am hoping that its either cause its a girl and she is driving slowly, or its a boy and he won't stop and ask for directions ;o) either way, I probably wont test again til tomorrow, but the wait is driving me mad!!! I've got every symptom in the book, but can't help but think its cause I read the book and they are all in my head - lol.

The brown discharge could be implatation bleeding, so you'd need to wait a few days before testing - I think.

How many dpo are you?

Grr, the website deleted my post cos I had a website address in it and im not a ful member yet so they wouldn't allow it! Then timed me out for 10 minutes, so deleted my post again!... so frustrating!

ANyways here goes again...

Thanks HayzalBean for the info about the hormone, looks like there is hope yet if its released after the implantation bleeding! Im around 12dpo now, and due on around the 24th but my cycles have never been bang on!

I know what you mean about knowing all the symptoms, its amazing what the power the mind has over the physical effect of the body!

Let me know how your test goes tomorrow, lots and lots of baby dust too you! Fingers crossed for a positive for you!! ;) How long have you been trying now?

I just wish they invented a test that was 100% accurate and could tell you a couple of days later! Im just too impatient I think!

hee, hee - i know what thats like when you're just getting into a thread and everything technical goes belly up, glad you made it back ;o)

I'm in exactly the same boat as you then, I too am 12 dpo and have between a 24-26 day cycle with varies each month, so I never know when I am testing early if am testing 'too' early if you know what I mean. Still I am biting the bullet and testing tomorrow morning, I've been good today and not done one! It's my 7 month of trying, so I've still got a while to go before things look hopeless, but with each month I think I do loose a little bit of hope. What about you?

When do you think that you'll test again? If you ever find one of those tests that you mentioned then let me know - hee hee. babydust to you too and I hope that what you are having is implatation and you get a BFP!!!

Lets hope we both get BFP in the next few days!!!

Hi

I'm 7 or 8 dpo and the waiting is driving me mad :)

I've had cramps and really sore nipples since the weekend which i don't usually get before af.

Also loads more cm than normal.

Just hope it's not my body playing tricks on me!

Xx

hiya ladies so sorry.. ive not had much time to post... ive had the worst night ever :cry: i was up most of the night with a pain in my tummy.. then when i finally fell asleep i was having nightmares :( so ive not had a great day emotionally... i got soaked while walking home... and through it all.. i saw a rainbow.. and i realised there will be some good soon.. no matter how much rain there is theres always a rainbow :D

anyway as for my symptoms a dull stretching/cramping feeling but not painful like af, sick after every meal.. heart burn tired all the time, being so emotional all the time and alot of cm.. (tmi sorry) but im wondering is this a sign??

Hey babyhopes, glad to see you're still in!! Me too! No af yet, testing again in the morning I think!! See what that brings! Totally understand the tummy pain, I have been the same, but not af pains. Keep getting sore in my sides and just under my bellybutton, is it the same with you?? Keep thinking AF has come, run to the loo and its just like really watery cm (sorry, I hate talking about it but need must!! lol )

yeah im exactly the same hun.. cramps under my belly button but no af... and it doesnt feel like af anyway... im tryin not to get excited.. but its hard hehehe and its hard cuz david doesnt wanna talk about it... hes like well its too soon to be testing blah blah lol... i might test next week :D

My dh is called David too! I'm justI at the stage now where I want to know, bfp, great can get on and worry myself how to get baby uut for another 8 months, bfn, start again! lol Its just the not knowing!!!!! I was totally bushed for about a fortnight there, was getting up, going to work, coming home and straight to bed but I have noticed the last day or 2 I'm getting my mojo back, which is really good!! My pains don't feel like af, you know that 'shooting pain cramp you get that kinda takes you breath away for a second' its more like an achy, uncomfortable feeling. Feels sore if I try to hold my tummy in too far, you the same?

it hurts if i twist or do any sudden movements... man... i sound like an old woman!!! :haha:

i would really like to think we both have our bfp's... what wud your edd.. i think i ov late which means my edd would be later.. that wud put me at like 01 or 02 /07/2010...

Me too, would be fab. I think about 29/06/10 or thereabouts going by my dates. If you got a bfp would you be a little bit scared??? I would be!!! lol

yeah.. im alittle scared.. almost like.. omg what have u done hehehe so nervous.. but also bursting with excitment :) well if i did ov when i was meant to id be due 28/06/2010 lol either way we seem to be close to due if we are :happydance:

how u feeling hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->