8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Hello ladies!

Sorry for being gone for so long, but it seems like every time I go online I get distracted.

@colormefamous, fingers crossed, you are having a boy, he he he.

@kaiecee, keep on dtd. But it actually works when you are late giving birth, but not for everyone.

@mzswizz, I like. Anything that has to do with changing haido once in a while is fun to me. Also have fun on your date with dh.

As for me, cd 13. Dh and I dtd thrice a day :haha:. We are making sure that if it does not stick this cycle that it was not because of dtd enough, Ha ha, kidding, just the norm. I am making up for the time time we are going to be without. I HATE the spotting :growlmad:.

We have been taking our pills. For dh it qctually takes 3 months before we know if it's gonna work or not. For me it will show when af shows up, less cramps and lower pms.

Can't wait to see if colormefamous will have a boy :)
Well technically I won't be late since I'm scheduled a cesarian at 39 weeks :)

Can't wait for all u ladies to get ur BFP and I'm sure it will soon

@skittles thanks. Yes i think when it comes to a new hairdo...it always fun. And good job with the norm dtd :rofl: Cant wait for dh to get here so we can make up for lost time :blush: And im with you on not knowing whats going on with the cycles. FXed for you!!!

@kaiecee im hoping it will be soon for me too but I know that it wont be until 4 months from now :haha:

AFM, okay it was weird. I thought AF was coming but the pink discharge went away so now its back to normal :shrug: Have no clue what that was about. Will continue to watch it though

Haha ladies!! It's a GIRL!!! Lol!!! Hope you guys get your BFP soon!! Then we can all be belly buddies together!! :) look at my ticker thing!! Baby is growinggg!! Getting so baby-like already!! :) btw, how do you count the months? Every 4 weeks is a month or...?

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! Would you look at that! My embryo is a FETUS!!! Aweeeeee!!! Lol!

@colormefamous Every 4 weeks is a month. And yay for fetus now!

AFM, im cd27 today and the spotting came back. But i recently went to the bathroom and its gone again :shrug: Dont know if thats how the new AF suppose to be or if AF is gearing up to start. Cant believe dh will be on his flight tomorrow evening :happydance: Im super excited!!!! And the best news of it all....MIL hasnt moved in yet so we are going to have the place to ourselves :happydance: !!!!! Everything has worked out so far :thumbup: So I am really loving my hair color. Love it sooo much that umm i cant stop taking pics of myself :blush: Now I have to do a little bit more cleaning and I should be done with cleaning what I can :happydance: Cant wait to see DH and pics are below of me and also collages I created with dh and I pics.

Attachments

• MyCollage_1.png
    MyCollage_1.png
    257.9 KB · Views: 3
  • MyCollage_3.png
    MyCollage_3.png
    328.8 KB · Views: 2
  • MyCollage_4.png
    MyCollage_4.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2012-12-19_01-46-27_634.jpg
    2012-12-19_01-46-27_634.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012-12-19_12-02-33_949.jpg
    2012-12-19_12-02-33_949.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
well its official. Im on cd1 today. So it looks like my cycle has shorten :thumbup: Got AF on cd27 so not too bad. Hoping it doesnt lasts long though. DH said af must miss him and always like to show when he comes :haha: It is funny how she finds her way for a visit but its okay...im still going to get to dtd regardless :haha: Glad my cycles are become shorter though. So the bcps must be working :happydance: Also, no cramps and sharp pains sooo yay :happydance:

Doing some cleaning then me and dh will play some video games :) it's so sexy watching him clean :)

@kaiecee lol i feel the same way when dh works out lol

Hello!

How is everyone doing?

@mzswizz, :haha:, you are just like me. I have so many pics of my haircut. And we like to get our hair done at home. I only go to the hairdresser to get a hair cut and at that "Supercut". But, this saturday, I'll be going to the hairdresser for the first time this year. I have to go to Dh's bestfriend wedding and he wants me to relax and enjoy the day.

@kaiecee, I love when Dh cleans too.He thinks that he does a better job than I. Which I let him think, like that he does it more often :winkwink:.

@colormefamous, you already know that it's gonna be a girl? or you are just wishing:haha:. I am telling you IT'S A BOY.

As for me cd 14 and counting. I dtd so much that I do not know if I ovulated or not :haha:. Could of been hiding with the body aches of doing it so much :blush:. At least I feel like I made up for the time that I am not gonna be doing anything.
Today was a great day. It would of been perfect if I had my stove. Stupid landlord removed it to replace it and now I am going on almost 2 days without it. How can someone that cook 3 to 4 times a day go without a stove, seriously. I cook breakfast twice, because dh likes to eat and go workout when Iam not ready to eat. Then I cook lunch and since I do not like what I eat during the day for dinner, I cook a light meal at night. Since last night we have spent over $60 eating out. I am so gonna remove dit out of the rent:growlmad:.

I think a man can be so sexy when he can help his wife clean or do something special for her :)

@skittles Yes i love doing my hair at home. I havent been to the hair salon in like 10 years now that I think about it. And that landlord needs to replace the stove asap!!! How they expect you to cook and everything if you dont have a stove?! Seriously thats ridiculous. I think the landlord should've took the stove out when they had one ready to replace it. Hope you get it back soon. While you are on cd14 im officially on cd2 and my AF has been light so yay for that.

AFM, its cd2 and im loving this AF.....so far :haha: I am having no pain at all and usually by cd2, its very heavy but so far, its been spotting just like yesterday :thumbup: So im guessing that the BC finally is in effect :happydance: Lets see how long this AF lasts though. Im super excited because DH is getting on his plane tonight :happydance: He already texted me how happy he is so I just cant wait. Already moved things around in the room etc so the place is as clean as it can get. MIL called and warned DH not to freak out when he sees the house because she will be coming up to straighten up the place. So dh told me and I laughed and dh said, "if she said its not as bad as you (he was referring to me) tried to make it seem, then why will she warn and prep me ahead of time?" Which is sooo true. Im just going to be there with a camera to catch the shock on his face :rofl: Well everything is going well so far so lets see how his vacation goes.

Haha funny enough I just did my hair haha! I'll post pics soon!! It's just a hope right now haha!! I'll find out at 18-19 weeks so not that far off!! :)

Just wanted to wish u girl a merry christmas since ill be away without Internet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->