8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

12 days :)
He's about 7.5 pounds now he's got hair or that's what they say can't wait to see if its true but I'm getting really uncomfortable

How are u ?

Merry christmas and happy New Years to all of u :)

Ahhhh I'm so excited to see him! It's coming so soon! I bet you're excited!! Post pics haha!

I'm good! I fell down the stairs so I'm sort of keeping an eye on things. Babe SEEMS to be okay but I think I'll fight for an ultrasound just in case! I doubt they will go for it but we shall see!! I hope I see baby soon! I want to be sure she's a girl haha!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you girls too!

I post on fb first cuz it's easier but for sure ill post here they should really make it easier to post pics here from your phone

I know it's so stupid it should be like the Facebook app

I agree :/ starting to feel uncomfortable yet? Haha! I hope my baby comes a little early. My first was late haha! Or this one could share the same birthday and I'd love that too haha

Well I always have those false contractions which put me very uncomfortable but since I'm having a planned cesarian I don't an on going to labour but I hear some woman don't have sex their whole pregnancy or most of it and the first time they have sex again try go into labour I have sex 2/3 times a day and my cervix at 34 weeks was comepletley shut what's up with that ????

Haha wtf? Idk xD guess it depends on your body haha!

Ya well I was happy I didn't go into labour while I had my kids here :)

Cuz it's gonna b a couple of weeks before I see them so I can get into a routine with Riley and dh :)

How's everyone?

AFM, im cd2 again!!! First AF lasted from Dec. 19-Dec. 31st :shrug: Now I got ANOTHER AF starting Jan. 3rd :wacko: Its really driving me crazy. This is the proper AF because I am having loads of clots, bleeding heavy, painful cramping etc. I thought by now I would be properly adjusted to the BCPs but I guess not. On Sunday I start month 3 pack and Im hoping that things get better. So far dh stay has been pretty good. We celebrated XMas, my 23rd birthday, my mom's birthday, new year's eve and new year's together. Also had an amazing time at our overnight getaway. There has been majority times of stress because DH and his mom have been arguing back and forth BUT the godo thing is..she isnt moving in until DH leaves so we can have our alone time together. Even though these AFs have been a pain in my behind...DH and I still enjoyed dtd like its no tomorrow and not one AF is going to stop us :thumbup: Right now, DH is out with the guys on his little guys night out and Im just at home. He leaves to go back Sunday and when he goes back he should be able to pick his job and wait for his new contract and orders. I had my hematologist appt and found out that my platelets level is back to normal range (my level is 411 and the max is 450 :thumbup: ) and im borderline iron deficient. My iron level suppose to be at 100% and im at 25% so he told me to take iron supplement pills every day and then when I come back in march, he will check to see where my levels at to determine whether i should continue taking them every day or only when I have my AF so another appt set in March well actually to scheduled in March for the hematologist. I have my follow up with my primary care doctor next month on the 18th and Then my ob/gyn appt in March plus the 2 hematologist appts as well. So busy busy me. I also have the hemoglobin c trait so dh has to get tested to see if he has it because if he does then our baby will have a 25% chance of being anemic. So will get that done once we are properly together. 3 more months worth of birth control to take :happydance: Also, im going back to school to get my nursing degree. So because I want to become a midwife....im going to go to college and become a RN and then work my way up. Seeing that Im going to be pretty busy with my nursing degree. DH and I decided that we will ttc once i get my nursing degree. So that's 1 1/2-2 years. Even though, subconsciously, I still want to ttc once the birth control is over but we shall see whats in store for us. Well thats all for now.

Idk what you just said mzswizz but it sounds like good news haha!!

Kaicee ohmigosh yay!!!! He's going to be here in no time!

Ps: see my little ticker? Almost done my first trimester!!! Looks like this baby may be a sticky one! \\:D/

I know! Holy! Wayyyy too fast! Lol! I have so much to get ready! I had such a bad day yesterday... I missed my angel baby so bad... then I was on songza and low and behold the song you'll be in my heart came on and now that listen to it with the thoughts of babygirl in mind, it just fits so perfectly... I'm sure scared of losing this one. I can feel it though, hey? I was feeling my uterus and I can feel a hard bump! I think it's baby becauze it moves depending on how I am positioned! So crazy! I love this little monkey haha!

Also what do you girls think of the name Ambriella? I love it so so sooooo much! I think that's what I'll call her ;D

That's a really
Pretty name unless its a boy lol

Haha thanks but it isn't ;) I shoupd post a belly pic! Wish it weren't so hard to do so on a phone lol. Idk if it's even doable! Can you?

U would have to transfer to ur photos on ur computer then put it on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->