8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

That sucks lol. I have the worst cramps :( I hope baby is okay. I will go to bed but I have a terrible feeling about this...

No don't worry I had cramps all the time I'm sure baby is just fine :)

Afm:
Baby Riley will b here in 5 days unless he decides he coming sooner which I'm very doubtful even though he is giving me the worst contractions little bugger also tonight dh had official got on one knee and proposed technically he's my bf but I call him my dh cuz I won't be long till he really is :)

Yeah these were really painful but they have gone away now :) hope all is fine!

Ohmigosh! Congrats!!! That's so cute haha! How long you guys been together?

@kaiecee-congrats on the proposal!!!! And cant wit for pics of Riley and your birth story.

@colormefamous-its normal to have cramps during pregnancy. It just means baby is growing. And your body is making room for baby.

AFM, im on cd4 today and so far this AF has been on the light side but im just waiting it out to see whats going on. Cant believe 3 months have came and gone already. Today I started month 3 of the bcps. So time is flying by. Also today was the day DH had to leave to go back to the base :cry: He is on his way back now so he should be there in the afternoon. Before DH left, he sat his mom down and gave her rules for the house. But at the end of it all..she is going to do what she wants. Thats pretty much what she told him and we talked about it and he was like, dont let her boss you around and just like he told her..im the boss of the house now so if she has anything to say or do she has to come to me first. So atleast DH and I got an understanding. I cant wait until I can be back with him again. So now its back to taking care of the household.

I've known him longer than we been together 2 years
My swing is not working all of a sudden now I have to call the company tomorrow for a new piece and I'm really not happy

So got the piece ordered the reason there was no power someone ran into the building what's the chances so I gave them my info and she said it will b mailed out ASAP and if there is an issue they will call me but she doesn't think there will be Any problem

How's baby? Anymore cramping? Don't worry about that I had bleeding first 6 weeks always thought I would miscarry all the time but I'm fine and I'm sure u will be have u had a dr. Appointment yet?

It's almost 1 more day for me and I hope it's not pneumonia I've got ill get checked on Friday when I go in for my cesarian hope all u ladies are doing good :)

Cramping has kind of gone away! It's off and on! Oh! See that ticker?? Second trimester baby! ;)
And no. They won't pick up. Absolutely frustrating! I really want to get in and get an ultrasound!! Geez....
Ohmigosh! One more day!! Yay!!! :)

Getting cesarian tomorrow baby Riley will b born tomorrow morning around 8am can't wait ok gonna get some sleep :)

On my way to hospital to meet my lo ill b updating Monday hope u all have a great weekend

yay cant wait for pics Kaiecee. And congrats on having Baby Riley!!! Enjoy!

@colormefamous-yay for being in the 2nd trimester. You're pregnancy is really flying by miss lady.

AFM, im cd9 today. I've been away because i have just been very tired and just talking to dh as much as possible also trying to just enjoy pampering myself. Also, i have been going out with my friend and just spending time with her as well so i been pretty busy. I had random spotting for a few hours yesterday. But it stopped the same day. Dont know what the cause is but im pretty sure it has something to do with the bcps. Im just ready to be done with the bcps if you ask me. I have been bleeding more with the pills than without. I dont know if thats a good or bad thing. Also, forgot to update about the hematologist. He said i am borderline anemic because my iron levels are at 25% and anemic will be 15% but he thinks its due to my long AFs. So i have to take iron supplements every day until my next appt and work from there. Also, found out dh has to get tested for the Hemoglobin C trait because if we both have it..then our baby will have a 25% chance of being anemic. So he has to get that done. But other than that everything has been going pretty good. Time is flying quickly. I am almost done with week 1 of month 3 bc packet :shock: So thats pretty good. Cant wait for the day I take that last pill and be done with it.

Ohmigoshhhh! I'm so excited for you!!! Holy moley!!

I know! It seems like I was just waiting for my BFP with you ladies and BAM! Here I am haha!

Oh wow!!! So you can start trying in three weeks or so??

Ohmigoshhhh! I'm so excited for you!!! Holy moley!!

I know! It seems like I was just waiting for my BFP with you ladies and BAM! Here I am haha!

Oh wow!!! So you can start trying in three weeks or so??

YOU'RE 12wks!! YAY!!! <3

I'm back ladies!!

Sorry for the lateness. Were to start, he he he!

@kaiecee, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!:happydance::happydance:

@colormefamous, I like the name Ambriella. Too bad for me, dh get to name our daughter and if we have a boy I get to name him. I tried to go back on the deal so I can name our future daughter, but he said it's a done deal, lol.

mzswizz, just like you I hate the stupid spotting. I'll rather have an extra day of af. yuck!. As for the waiting after a year and a half, hummmmmmm, I don't know. Don't let it be too long, you have been waiting for a while now.

As for me cd 11 and enjoying myself. The last time I posted I was on my way to a wedding. Oh boy!, it was so cold that day. Almost everybody that attended the wedding had the sniffle. I also did not get my stove for a whole week!, dh end up buying a microwave. I was so mad, because we have been going microwave free for over a year now. The stupid landlord mess up big time.

Since the wedding I have been entertaining my dh best friend's family. They stayed for a whole month and finally left yesterday morning. I did not know how busy I was going to be. I have been getting back from work and going straight to bed. I thought this week was not gonna end. But, overall, I had fun with them.

I also made up my mind about not worrying about dtd on time for conceiving. I am just going to focus on taking care of my body. I am going back to walking and running next week. I need to tone my body before baby gets here. I have to turn 10 pounds of fat into muscle before march. Lets see if I can do it. Go me!

Yesss! 12 weeks!! :) my dr still hasn't gotten back to me haha! Geezzz... baby is going to.be born by the time I get my appointment lol.

Haha aweee!!! I'm sort of unlikely lol. I don't get any help naming her. I guess it's blessing and a curse haha! Well, Skittles! I hear if you aren't stressed about conceiving, it actually helps you conceive! :) all the best of luck to you either way :)

Hello!!!

@kaiecee, I hope everything went well with little man delivery. If yes, PICKS PLEASE!!

@mzswizz, hemoglobin C trait in one parent is not bad. But, you should look out for sickle cell trait, because the 2 does not match well together.

CD 14 and I forgot to dtd yesterday, oops. Oh well. But for the past week I have been getting stomach upset from drinking orange juice. Yesterday it even gave me (tmi) diarrhea, yicks. My body is sure doing it's own thing now. Even do I know that orange juice gives some people stomach upset, but I was never one of them. Something to tell my doctor on my next visit.

Hi ladies,
I'm totally new on here and not sure how it all works.
I'm Suzy from the uk.
My little boy was born sleeping on 26.09.12 at 28weeks+5.
We're now back on the ttc wagon!
I'm 8dpo and 5 days away from AF being due.
I'm soo crampy and feel like she is going to show her ugly face any minute.

Anyone got any great tips or symptoms, or BFP's before AF due? X

IT'S BABY MONDAY!!! WHERE ARE THESE PICS?! LOL!

Heyy Suzy! Are you from England by chance?? I'm so sorry about your little man :( I have never had a stillborn but I have had a miscarriage. Losing a child even that early for me was absolutely devastating... I can't even imagine what you have gone through. As for the BFP question, I got my BFP 9 days after I conceived this baby! I didn't have a single symptom with any of my pregnancies until 7 weeks on the dot haha

I can't wait either, lol. But she might be tired from all the excitement. We might have to wait for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->