8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

So sorry I'm late on pics ill try posting them tomorrow I've posted on Facebook cuz it's so much easier but ill get to it tomorrow

Riley was born on fri. The 11th at 8:57 am he weighed 8lbs 1oz he's now about 7lbs 12oz he's so tiny compares to my other boys even nb clothes are big even some diapers for nb are big :) he is the cuttest thing he sleeps pretty much all day and eats every 4 hours I just have to switch his night and days but so far he's been really good
My cesarian sucked I hate all the meds they give u but 24h after I felt much better right now I take Tylenol and Advil for pain but its all worth it and at least there were no problems when he was born also no problems with the diabetes which I now no longer have and Riley has no effects from it

My boobs are huge I have to wear a sports bra till milk goes away lol

Hope all u ladies are doing good

Ohmigosh!!! What a freaking cutie! Hope he stays a good baby for you! Try to get some rest! Can't wait to see lil Riley tomorrow.:D

Congratulation again, Mommy:happydance:. So happy that everything went well for you and Riley. Now I'll patiently wait for the pics, not, lol.

Here is my Facebook for now if u wanted to check there till I can get onto my computer
Kimberley Caine :)

Idk what you look like haha! Add me :) https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/britney.mondragon?__user=0
See? I'm real lol. All these haters on this site. Geez... why would I fake who I was and my pregnancy? Really dumb. Some of these moms are just itching for drama... anyway! Glad you are well and that little Riley is well! Quite a big baby haha! My friend has a history in her family of babies being 11 lbs and what not so glad you didn't get one of those haha! Hoe much baby weight did you gain? Just wondering.:) I gained 60 the first time but there's no.way I want to gain that much this time haha

I didn't really gain anything since I was always sick which is good in a way :)
He's now about 7lbs 12oz he's really tiny lol I've never had a baby that was too small for nb clothes

Here is the direct link to my Facebook

Facebook /kimberley.caine.35
Profile pic is Riley in his car seat with a bear hat

Oh heyyy! 13 weeks today! :) oh! My doctor will finally see me! She said she wouldn't make the appointment until I was 12 weeks so I have one next Thursday :) can't wait to finally be able to relax about baby's health haha!

Hello

@kaiecee, he's a cutie pie :thumbup:. I so love does hats. Even do I live in Florida I will get my baby one, lol. By the way I look you up on facebook, but nobody from Noyan Quebec,lol.

@colormefamous, lmbo, lmbo. I checked my email while at work and when I saw your post I burst out laughing. Hilarious. Where do you go on Baby and bump to meet the weirdos?, Makes me curious, I want to go and take a look see, lol. And even if you where faking it, whos business it is if not yours.

As for me cd 16 and counting. So easy to count this cycle, since af came on the 1 of January. The stupid spotting started again, but not as much as usual. It seem like whatever I am taking is making it better.
On another note, one of my co-worker told me she was expecting. And believe it or not, I was happy for her with no hint of envy or jealousy. So, thank you Kaiecee, you made me live thru it with you. It was fun.

Technically it's in lacolle Quebec but I left a link that's better bring u right to me

He's so cute. I love his cheeks, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!. Your second son dimples are adorable. OHHHH!! I can't wait to have a son :happydance:.

Haha well I wrote an innocent post about how to tell your parents you're pregnant. They are like oh ywhy were you always on ttc if you didn't plan this baby? Why were you so excited and now you want to.give it up? Why would you plan a baby and give it up? Then they shut it down due to bullying. They messaged me after though! I was like k, I was on tww in ttc. Not like the ttc section or anything. I am still here apparently haha! But I sure never asked for tips on ttc. I just felr like I was. I had no symptoms or anything. Didn't get those until 4 weeks after my BFP lol. I guess it was luck that I just knew. I guess I sort of belonged in the tww and figured I wouldn't get in shit for it or anything but bitches be crazy, eh? Lol! Secondly, I don't care who you are or what your story is, if you lose a baby and hold that tiny little lifeless being in your arms and you get a second chance to have that life grow inside you, you're going to be excited! I don't think I hoped for anything so hard (except maybe today because I'm freaking constipated and would gladly take a vacuum to my ass right now!) but seriously, in all honesty... who wouldn't be ecstatic? I mean I'm keeping this baby if I can but I'm not going to keep it if I can't give it a good life. If this baby is going to go without food because I kept it, then what good is that doing anyone?! Idk why I'm being given shit for caring about my little one and keeping their best interests at heart! Probably because I posted in teen pregnancy lol. Still deserve some respect! Anyway, I'll be posting belly pics and on my fb you can see little hints of pregnantness on there but haven't full out announced it! That'll be in about 7 more weeks or so.

Hello!!!

@colormefamous, I hear you. I see so many of my married friends that are going tru the same things that you are going tru. People do not try to understand each others feelings and thinking. Just because you got pregnant does not mean that you were ready financially and mentally for it. Some of us have difficulty to conceive and can't afford the fertility doctor, so, one might think if you can't afford the doctor why trying to have a child?, but we all know that not all insurance covers those expenses. I spend money out of pocket for some of the tests that the insurance does not cover, but, does it mean that I am not ready to have a child? No. So, like they say back home, "the dogs barks and the caravan moves on". If you want to have your child and give it up for adoption for a better life, kudos to you. More women should be like you.

@kaiecee, you are welcome. How's Mister Riley doing?

@mzswizz, where are you? You are missing all the good stuff, Is MIL behaving? lol. Hope you are doing ok.

As for me cd 17, so tired, but no work tomorrow, YAY LONG WEEKEND!!!!.
So, I was coming home from work and they block the road 1 street from my house. They had the red tape out, hmmm, what is the red tape?. Just found out that there was a grenade in the backyard of one of the houses, Oh boy!!!, What's next?. But, they detonated it a few minutes ago. The thing shook my house. Only in Miami!!!. That makes it my day.

Thanks :) I mean it's a last case scenario but I'm keeping it open just in case.

He's really good dh has helped me with his night owlness now instead of being up all night he wakes up 2 times and goes back to bed so its really helping :)

Also can't keep my hands off of him were like teenagers again so I don't think ill make it past a week with no sex lol

Hahahaha!! Aren't you still.bleeding? Shower sexxxxxxxx!!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"