8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

No more bleeding for me but it never happened since we got into a little fight

:haha:, I hate when that happen. All horny, then the fight comes. But, unlike you, I tell him that I am still mad at him, but, I want some, lmbo. So far, it always works.

Well I didn't give in I'm still mad I slept on couch and today I'm spending time in the spare room he's apologizing already but I won't forgive that easy

Who's talking about forgiving?, lol. While I am still mad at him I get "mine", lol. And why are you on the couch?. It should be the other way around. You are toooooooo nice, give him the couch.

It's easier that way he gets upset when I go I the couch but everything is good now

Hello ladies. I know I have been gone awhile. I have been handling alot house wise and family wise lately. Currently, I am on cd10 and is still bleeding. I went to the doctor on the 22nd and she has switched me to Generess Fe which is a higher dose birth control. I start taking that Sunday :thumbup: Hopefully, this will help out rather than this current BCP. Also, update about DH. Well he they have officially gave him his new rating and contract. So no more submarines for him :happydance: He is leaving Connecticut on February 1st to go to his "A" school for his new rate which is AM (Aviation Structural Mechanic). And the best part of it all is that his "A" School is in Pensacola, FL which is around 5-6 hours away. So I can make weekend trips to go see him :happydance: Also, he is only going to be there for 41 days and then after that..he will be shipped off to his official duty station which is where we will be living. So around March..we should be moving to our new home :thumbup: My MIL moved in on Monday night and I must say..we wasnt getting along well at all. She called my DH to complain about me and he told me so I was very pissed and he was too. He feels as if she is trying to cause division just because she is going through her situation and we both dont like it and he said he would stop dealing with his mom if she continues on the path she is on. Well, I finally sat down and talked to her so she can understand who runs this house and that Im not going to be bossed around. The conversation didnt really get us anywhere but at the end of the day, I can say I tried. I told DH about the conversation and he is proud of me and now understands that his mom is just as stubborn as can be and he keeps informing me that Im going to be leaving soon and is thankful that I wont have to put up with her for long which makes me happy too. March will be here in no time :happydance: So thats whats been going on with DH and I.

Ohmigosh! That is soooo exciting!! I wish you all the best!!

As for me I'm 14 weeks today and have my first appointment tomorrow! I still don't have a bump... I'm not growing... sort of worried but we shal find out tomorrow I guess... I fell down a flight of stairs in the beginning and was worried that may affect baby but I'm sure I would've figured something by now! >8 more hours until my appointment!

@ColorMeFamous Good luck at your doc appt. Im pretty sure all is well. My godsister had gotten into a car accident once and ended up hitting her belly. She had some bleeding and went to the hospital but she now has a 5 yr old daughter. So all was well. I believe everything is going to be alright for you :hugs:

Hello ladies

@colormefamous, hope everything is well on your first appointment :thumbup:.

@mzswizz, welcome back. Sorry about mil, I guess they never chanche smh!!

@kaiecee, how are you holding up?

As for me cd 24 and it seems like af is on its way 3 days early, yuck. So I guess cd 1 will be tomorrow. Actually by it coming early, it allows me to see the doctor on the 30th instead of having to wait till February 21 :happydance:. Get the tests out of the way and baby making on the way!!

Yayyyy for baby makinggg! Can't wait to see some pee stic pics! I love those things!! :)

As for me and baby, we are both fine! Baby's heartbeat is 152 and I gained 6 lbs (in my boobs!) Lol! No baby bump still! I have my gender ultrasound on March 1!!

Oh! But I have a question! On my dating scan it said 7 weeks 6 days and then they tell me today it was actually 7 weeks 5 days but my due date is Jul 26? How is that possible, even with the other date?

@skittles yay for baby making and i spoke to my MIL and she hasnt came back to the house ever since so I dont know.

@colormefamous i knew everything would be fine. Cant wait for your gender scan.

Hey ladies..just a quick update. I am currently on new BCPs. She has given me a higher dosage BCP called Generess FE. They stopped the bleeding within2 days of taking them :thumbup: I've been doing pretty good with them so far. DH landed in Pensacola, FL on Friday. And I am going to go see him on Feb. 15th-19th. Im going to drive there by myself. So its going to be a mini road trip and a first for me. Our 7 yr anniversary is on the 18th so atleast we can spend it with each other. He will be in Pensacola for school for 3 months and then we will be moving to his permanent duty station :thumbup: Cant wait for that. Also, I dont know what cd i am on right now :shrug: Hvent really been keeping track at all because i been pre occupied with everything else. I will be taking the new BCPs for 3 months and then im off of them. And once im off...its ttc time. So im excited. DH is ready and so I am. I just hope it works though.

Ohmigosh!! Only three months?! I can't wait!! I hope you conceive quickly!!

As for me, I find out the gender of bubs in two weeks time! I'll post a belly pic soon! I absolutely exploded haha!

cant wait for your bump pics. And yes in 3 months. I cant believe time is going by fast, im already 2 weeks into the birth control.

Hello ladies!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

@Mzswizz, I am happy that the bcp is working for you.

@colormefamous, IT'S A GIRL :haha:, I am joking. I hope that you get your sweet little boy :happydance:.

As for me, cd 11, already.

Yesterday was my doctor's appointment and I seem to have to join mzswizz club. I was told that my ovaries were not working the way they were suppose to , so, he put me on BCP for 4 months, so that my ovaries could regulate themselves. That was the reason that I was spotting between periods. At first I was like, heck no!, but, than he said that it will actually help me get pregnant faster. I also was given antibiotics for BV. I did not even know that I had it, hmmm!!!. I guess getting a check up every 6 months it's the best thing to do when one is trying to get pregnant. I am new to all this body irregularity. It sucks sometimes to be a woman smh!!!

But, Oh well. I will be starting the BCP on the first sunday after my next period starts :happydance::happydance::happydance:, so let the counting starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->