8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

skittles-You are starting on the same day I had to start the BCPs. I have 2 months to go so I am super happy. I was told the same that I will be able to conceive faster once I stop using the BCPs. Let's keep our fxed for us both.

AFM, im cd23 today and im pretty much spending my day sleeping. I am completely exhausted and i think its because of the BCPs. I will try and get some laundry done and also start sorting through my clothes etc so i can start packing even though I wont be moving until 2-3 months time. Since I wont be here for the 18th, I rescheduled my doc appt for the 25th @ 10:45. Its a doc appt with my primary care doctor. Its just a follow up appt so nothing will really happen there. My hematologist and ob/gyn appt is in March though so we shall see how that goes. Next Friday, I will be on the road. Cant wait. And I just realized that i only have 2 months, 2 weeks and 1 day before I can start ttc.

@skittles on no. It MUST be a girl! There is no option!! I find out in two weeks!!! Yay!!!!

Hello!!

How is everyone doing?

@kaiecee, how is Mr. Riley behaving?, did he grew much?, sleeps at night?

@colormefamous, baby moving yet?
@mzswizz, hope you are have a good time with hubby. By the way, early Happy Anniversary :flower:.

As for me cd 17. Three days ago I started to get side effects to the antibiotics that was prescribed to me. So, I have to be seen by the doctor on Wednesday for another check up, hmmm fun!. Then I will prescribed some more antibiotics.
On a good note, I did noticed a change in my CM. I had more of a ewcm around my ovulation day and I also had real bad ovulation pain, which I read that it's a sign of a good egg being release.

Ten days until Af and eleven until I start the BCP. I guess we will see how that goes. But, what will be funny, is if this month was my month and then I would not have to take the BCP :haha:. One can always dream :haha:.

@skittles- no kicks but she likes to push her back right up into my belly haha! I've felt hee little head and possibly an arm as well! I CAN find out the gender in 2 weeks but I almost want to just wait 6 and then get a 3D ultrasound!! What should I do ladies?! If I need one later on I could get a 4D one then too... but then I may not need another one and this may be my only chance!! Hmmmm decisions, decisions... I have a wee little bump that I'll post tonight!! Sounds like your birth control is doing it's thing! So excited for you to start trying soon!

Hello!

@colormefamous, I am one of the weird ones that actually don't want to know which they are having. I want to be surprise. But I know that Dh will probably ask the doctor to tell him and then torture me :haha:.

Hey Kaiecee and mzswizz, hope y'all doing great.

As for me cd 19 and just got back from the doctor. It seems like I have the beginning of a yeast infection or maybe not, hmmm!!, the doctor could not find any presence of yeast :wacko:, so just to be on the safe side I was told to do a douche and the Monistat 3, hmm!! goodies. I have never had a yeast infection before and now I am being treated for a "maybe" one :growlmad:.
A small polyp was also found at the entrance of my cervix, oh boy!, but I was told that it could be removed once my period is over. Nothing else so far.

So now I have to look forward to having the proceeding done and starting my BCP. Oh yeah! and for the witch to show her ugly face :haha:.

Heyy ladies!! I find out the gender on Friday!! Yay!!! I'm going to upload a belly pic and then you ladies can guess the gender!!

lovely bump pic!

AFM, on sunday i was in a terrible car accident. the guy did a hit and run. he side swiped me and caused me to hit the right wall and swerve 3 lanes over and end up hitting the left median wall. so i have a muscle sprain in my lower back and will have to seek physical therapy. so im not going to be on here much. just wanted to give you ladies an update.

Ohmigosh that's terrible!! I'm so sorry :( will it be a fast recovery??

As for me, I was RIGHT!! I'M HAVING A BABY GIRL!! <3

congrats on the baby girl!! And it will take a few weeks to recover but i shall be fine in no time.

Oh that's good!! And thanks!! She is adorable! I will post pics when I get them :)

Congrats on ur little girl u were right lol
Me and Riley are doing great I still haven't gotten my period and I'm not breastfeeding so I find that weird but I don't want to b pregnant me and dh are fighting over stupid shit so I'm focused on fixing things with that but I wanted to check up on u ladies :)

Hey ladies!!!

@mzswizz, I am sorry to hear about your accident. Feel better. By the way , I got side swiped on Saturday too, smh!. The I95 is full of crazy drivers.

@colormefamous, :thumbup: on the bump, so cute looking. I hope I look as good when I get pregnant.

@kaiecee, just bump him on the head and tell him to behave. That's what I do to mine, lol.

As for me, I am on my second week of BCP. I had brown spotting five days after I started, but now it stop. In the meantime I am waiting to get a colposcopy done in a few days. At first it depressed me for days, but now I am more calm about it. So, we will see how everything works out.

Yes full of crazy drivers. But im getting better thank God. I have physical therapy tomorrow. And i cant wait until DH graduates next month so I can finally be with him permanently yay no more separation.

Mz
I hope ur feeling better and I'm sure u will be much happier when ur with hubby everyday :)

Skittles
I hope ur procedure isn't too uncomfortable and everything goes well

Riley had a good dr. App. He has a little dry skin so I got some cream and he will be going to the children's hospital on the 21st to get his pupils checked since one gets bigger than the other when reacting which my pediatrician never seen this lol

Kaiecee: YES! I did know!! Haha! I can't believe it's been over a month since lil Riley made his appearance!! Happy bday to Aiden!! Hope everything goes well with the hubby! Me amd baby's daddy are finally on talking terms and he wants to meet up but I'm just trying to not get too excited and not get my hopes up too high...

Skittles: haha thanks!! I'm sure you will ;) I can't believe I still fit my size 3 skinnies still haha! With my first I couldn't get them passed my knees xD

Mzswizz: aweee!! that is so exciting!!

Also, I decided on the name Ambriella Lové <3

Love the name Riley had his appointment and he's gonna be 2 month next week and weighs 10 pounds and has started sleeping nights :)

Ohmigosh! What an awesome baby!! I hope I get a good healthy baby too! My first one was a little butt for the first year haha! Would cry CONSTANTLY!! She was so bad that she got kicked out of daycare a couple of times lol! In my first pregnancy people could feel her kick at 16 weeks but I'm 20 weeks now and just soft wiggles and streches from Ambriella. Hoping she's a pretty relaxed baby haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->