8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Riley was so quiet sometimes in my belly especially near the end that I went to the hospital a coue times to make sure he was ok and he was there just sleeping never wanted to wake up the only issue with him right now is he has a couple tiny dry patched if skin so I have to find a new cream

Aweee! What a sweetie! Maybe God will bless me with a good baby haha! Does Riley have eczema or something?

Just a very mild case he has some rough patches on his ear and I e on his cheek but all of a sudden he has what my doctor calls baby acne but says it will go away by the time he's 3 months I think all my boys had it and it didn't stay long

So I have a period calculator and today was my predicted period day and like clockwork I got my period so I'm happy to know my boys is still on the same cycle of 28 days and were not really trying to get pregnant but just letting whatever happens happens it took us a while last time so maybe not thinking about it so much now will be better

Hi everyone!

@kaiecee, omg, I love your way of thinking. Let it happen.

@colormefamous,you are more than half way there, nice. I hope I see it going that fast too, lol.

@mzswizz, how are you?. How is therapy going? Hope you are feeling better.

As for me. I am done with my first month of bcp, yah!. No more spotting between period. Dh and I are so happy, I could not see myself going thru another month of spotting, it was so depressing. Now back to dtd every day. We are loving it (tmi).

This past Saturday I was due for my period, but nothing till now, hmmm. And no, I am not testing or anything like that. I think it might be because of the bcp. I have been cramping and having back pain since saturday. The funny thing is that my nipples were hurting so bad since cd 15 and 2 days before my due period, nothing, not even a little twitching. Odd, but, still thinking that this cycle is a wreck.
Oh well. I'll keep you ladies posted.

Ya I figure ill let nature take its course and I don't know if it was just a fluke last time but eating Brazilian nuts and natural pineapple juice not from concentrate worked the first month I tried but I know skittles ur allergic which sucks

U never know I had all period like symptoms before I got my bfp fingers crossed for you :)

Btw I updated my profile pic to little Ambriella <3 she is so sweet!! :) Chanel calls her "Nella" lol!

ANDDDDD if you ladies have instagram you should add me lol! Colourmefamous :D

i got my period exactly 28 days after the last time i bled but thats ok we dont protect What ever happens happens :) ill add u

How are all u ladies doing? I'm suppose to get my period today but still nothing and I'm always on time I'm sure ad will show up later today or tomorrow just to screw with me lol

I've started Riley on food with the ok from his dr. Since he's always hungry :) at 2 months he's he started sleeping his night and on the 11th he will be 3 months :)

Hello ladies!!!

@Kaiecee, "CONGRATULATION". Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!. I was gone barely a week and you go and got preggo, lol. Happy for you. I hope it's a girl this time :happydance:.

@Colormefamous, how's the little one doing?

@Mzswizz, how are you? Any better? I hope so, because baby making is around the corner. 6 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me, I am on cd 12. I end up having my period twice in one month. For a second I was petrified that something was wrong with me. But, I was told that the BCP was the culprit, so I relaxed and "enjoyed" the second ride :haha:.

Now, I am waiting for my appointment with my doctor. I have still not had the test done :nope:. Oh well, let's see what this month brings up.

@kaiecee...wow congrats you work fast girl lol

@skittles im doing great and feeling great. well dh will be graduating in 12 days yay :happydance: Im going to remain on birth control until we move into our new house so we can dtd all day every day because we have a lot of catching up to do :haha: And I have a doc apt tomorrow with a new ob/gyn because I feel like my current one is not really that much help.

I have cramping and sometimes spotting I had the same thing with Riley I just hope this is the same thing

I can't wait for all u ladies to get ur bfp and I know u will I'm just surprised after struggling with infertility that I have Riley and so soon I got pregnant I just hope this ones a sticky bean :)

Hello ladies!!!

@Kaiecee, I am pretty sure it is a sticky bean. I want a girl this time :happydance:. And no, I do not think that it's too soon :thumbup:. Have them while you can. Once I pop my first, the next one will be right around the corner, lmbo.

@mzswizz, I hear you. Once the pressure of ttc was out of the picture, dtd got to be so much more fun :blush:.

As for me, since my period came twice in one month, I end up skipping the BCP this around. I was too confused to know when to start it over. So, I'll just start over in a week and a half.
Today is cd 17 I think. This morning I worked out for 30 mns on my abs and butt, he he he, but I have been heavy headed and nauseous since than. I forgot to eat before I started. I sure learned my lesson.

Skittles

I thought u wanted all boys? All I'm saying is it better be a girl lol

So spotting seems to only be after sex just like it was with Riley keep ur fingers crossed

Hello ladies!!

@kaiecee, I still want all boys. The girl wish is for you :winkwink:, unless you don't mind all boys, like I do. How's the spotting? and how's Mr. Riley doing with his rash?

@Colormefamous, how are you and the little Miss doing?

@Mzswizz, don't kill him :blush:, leave some for the baby making :haha:.

I am cd 20 and enjoying life. Dh and I are planning our next vacation, I cant wait!!. We have not been out of the state since 2011. We are planning for the big apple. Not my first, second, or even third choice, but Dh has never been. Living in Massachusetts for over 20 yrs, New York is like going to the corner store for me. But since it will be his first time I'll make sure he has fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->