8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Rash is gone since I used aveeno baby cream for eczema and no I want my girl lol

Riley is doing so good just bought him sophie the giraffe and he loves it more than any other toy he's got lol

Oh and me and little miss Ambriella are doing just fine!! Finished my first year of college!! Yay!!! I'm in my third tri!! Yay!! Just decided to keep her so I bought her her first clothes today!! I'm so excited!! She's going to be perfect!! Her dad still isn't involved but I have the most amazing man supporting me through this all. We are taking things super slow but it's super nice to have someone there for me :) I will try to post a belly pic tonight!

Wow I'm so happy u have a man in ur life so ur not alone and completely happy u will keep ur lo :)

Ya well being pregnant this fast was a real shock it was an omg moment lol

Hope everyone else is doing good

@skittles-I've never been to NY neither....might go take a trip there one weekend! Hope you have fun!

@Kaiecee-congrats on a new pregnancy...cant believe you're pregnant again so fast. But hey better now than later :haha:

@colormefamous-glad you've decided to keep her and glad you have found you someone that will take care of you and that cares about you.

Hey ladies. I have been busy. DH and I will soon reunite Tuesday :happydance: Also, I have continued the birth control until further notice. I had my u/s and I still have the ovarian cysts. DH has finally got his orders and we are moving to.........Whidbey Island, WA!!!!! So im excited!!!

Congrats when are u moving ?
Sorry about the cyst is it dangerous?

@Kaiecee we will be moving once we go up there and secure a place. We have until May 14th. And no the cysts aren't dangerous..they just been causing irregular periods.

That sucks about the irregular periods
I hope u find a place soon were looking to move sept but its so hard to find one

@Kaiecee-Thanks but im not worried about the irregular periods because that's what im taking the birth control for.

Off to the in laws and already dreading it !

Hello ladies!!

@Kaiecee, I meant to tell you to use Aveeno, oops. That's what I use also, body wash, shampoo, lotion etc. I have very dry skin. As for the in laws, I feel you.

@Mzswizz, YAY!, You are finally with Dh. I am happy for you.

@Colormefamous, I read your response to Kaiecee pregnancy while I was at my lunch break. You had me spitting hummus all over my co-worker, lmbo.

As for me cd 30, waiting for AF. I have been cramping since Sunday :growlmad:. Stupid Af!!!. I wanted it to be here already so I could enjoy the weekend. At least this cycle I did not have any spotting, not even a smear. So happy, ditto for Dh, lol. The one thing that confused me with this cycle is the fact that I was having bad acne, usually I might have a little bump or none before af, but this time it was a carnival on my face, yuck.

Haha wow!! That is a shocker!! I was so not expecting that haha!! Anyways, I'm moving too!! Yay!! Back to the big ol city I go!! :) it seems like all is well with you ladies! Thanks for all being so supportive!! I had like contractions for three days but they've gone away thank goodness!! Not ready for her yet!!

When is ur little girl due?

Are u talking to ur x does he want to be in the picture for her? What do u want?

She's due July 24 :)

No. Not my ex. An old friend :) I don't know if he wants to be involved. I haven't talked to him since I last updated you guys about him. I'm wondering if maybe he will just sign his rights over. I may ask him today. Not that I'll get a reply but who knows!!

Maybe he will sign and answer u cause it in the best interest for him if all he does is ignore u I hope u get it

I hope so too!! I can't see it being difficult to get. Unless he does decide to step up. Then I may have an issue. I doubt he will be there for the birth so he won't be on the birth certificate. In Canada it is legal to refuse your child getting a paternity test so I may just do that. I just don't want her to hate me later for it. I just really don't see him stepping up.

Btw I updated my profile pic to my belly pic from this week!! I'm getting so big now!!

U look so cute:) and no she won't hate u u doing what's best ur her

Haha thanks!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by!! Holy moley!! I hope not!! I mean like I said, he probably won't step up anyway so it won't technically be my fault anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->