8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

For me it seems like u been pregnant forever lol I can't wait to see her :)

Hello!

@Colormefamous, you look so sexy!!!!!!!, pregnancy really works for you. If some of my pregnant friends could see you, they would hate, lol. By the way, I hope that everything works out for you. If he wants to be in his child life, GOOD!!!, if not THE HECK WITH HIM, it seems like you are doing extraordinary well to me :thumbup:.

@Kaiecee, how is the spotting? Better? Gone?

@Mzswizz, you must be having your second honeymoon, lol. Take your time and enjoy.

As for me, this month is my last month on the pill, YAY!!, than it will be fertility test for hubby and I. This past 4 months went by so fast.

Hello ladies.

@skittles-second honeymoon....lol you know me too well. But actually we have been pretty busy getting things in order.

@colormfamous lovely pic and I think that with any decision the guy decides it will be a win/win but we shall see how it goes.

@kaiecee how are you?

AFM, im on cd25. Usually AF starts tomorrow. I have started spotting slightly for the past week on and off for the past week so im pretty sure its on its way :thumbup: I am still on the BCPs until DH and I are settled in our new place and can budget everything to see how muc money we will have left over so we can decide from there whether we can start trying now or wait until I start working and have more money saved before trying. Currently, we have to fill out the paperwork today for Base Housing and then Drew already has someone selling a car in his squadron..2009 Chevy for $8500 which is pretty good so that helps out a lot because we do need a vehicle especially for when I start working. I love it up here so far. I can see Canada's mountains from our location :cloud9: Its just lovely here. A great place to raise a family. Havent made any friends yet but plan on it.

Spotting good but I'm not so good
Dh has been arrested on warrants he got 3 yrs ago before I met him and I don't know when I'll see or talk to him I'm freaking out and I feel like dying I feel completely lost and if cours his parents are being assholes to me when it's not my fault I hope to hear from him soon I miss him so much it hurts

Hope all u ladies are doing good are at least better than me

Oh wow :( I'm so sorry about that kaiecee :( I hope things get better for you.

Only two more months for me. Woot woot! I can't wait to see her either!! I've been measuring a week ahead since the beginning so who knows. She may be coming sooner than expected! I had contractions for three days and kind of was wondering if I was going into preterm labour but they never got intense, nor did they get closer together. I have a sort of boyfriend. We have been talking lots and he's so supportive. At first he was really scared to step up but he's fallen in love with my kids and the idea of being a father. He said he will be there for me through labour and stuff if I want so I don't have to be alone. He is just amazing. I'm letting him meet Chanel tomorrow!! Hopefully she likes him... Lol. I dyed my hair blonde!! Ill upload my pic as my profile pic lol. You can see my lil bump too haha

kaiecee-hope everything works out for you!!!

colormefamous-love the new look and great that he is very supportive. sounds like a keeper.

Waiting to find out today hope its not too bad and that everything will work out for the best

Hello everyone!

@Kaiecee, I am sorry about your Dh :hugs:. I hope everything worked out well for him. Hang in there. I know is easier said than done, but, try not to stress out too much.

@Colormefamous, WOW, either color makes you look gorgeous. I love the pic!, and only a little bit over a month to go. Where did the time go!

@Mzswizz, how are you?, the move?, life in a new state. I hoe you are loving it!

As for me. I am done with the pills, but Dh and I put a hold on ttc until we move out of Florida. We are moving to Georgia in September, if not sooner. I am so happppppy :happydance:, I cannot wait til I am out of Florida. Dh is waiting on a transfer from is job, so lets hope everything goes according to plans.

@skittles-I love love love it here on Whidbey Island!! Everything is great here. The move was stressful but now we are settled in. I am gong to start school in August to major in Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology. I am becoming an ultrasound tech in the prenatal/ob gyn field. GL on the move.

Afm, im currently on cd1...yes cd1 because after i stopped taking my pill yesterday, the bleeding has begun so starting fresh. Didnt think af would start immediately. Oh and dh and I are in ttc now :thumbup:

Question: Has any of you ladies been on a low dose birth control pill and started bleeding/af the following day after stopping the pill? It has started and it brought super bad cramps etc.

@skittles I know!! I can't wait to finally meet her!! I'm packing my hospital bags right now!! I hope you get a bfp soon after you start trying!' Fingers crossed!!

Mzswizz that's so exciting!! Being an ultrasound tech would be amazing!' I had thought about that too!! Yes that happened to me! If I missed my birth control by like a couple of hours I would get that sometimes. And then Ambriella came so... Be careful if you want to be ;) lol

@colormefamous-Well I have stopped the bcps because dh and I are officially ttc. I was just wondering if that's normal for af to start so fast. I thought I would have to wait atleast a month or so. So fxed!!!

AFM, im on cd2 and af is on super full force with cramps and heavy bleeding. Im assuming this is my REAL af so that's good. Now just waiting for the bleeding to stop so we can start ttc. Also, waiting on phone calls from a few companies I have applied to for jobs. DH has went to work so im just going to relax because the cramps are killing me but im going to do some cleaning and laundry. Other than that...there's really nothing new.

well ladies I have bought 4 one step pregnancy test from walmart so im ready for this cycle :haha:

well I will post pics whenever I get to the point of testing...which happens whenever this AF decides to leave.

Perfect! Can't wait!! :) 3 weeks til full term for me!! Yay!!!

yay cant wait to see your daughter. I cant wait until I can start ttc'ing this cycle.

Thanks!! I can't wait either!! For either of us haha!! I love pee sticks so post ALL pics haha!! Hopefully you get a quick BFP!!

I will post all the pics trust me and I hope I get a quick bfp too :haha:

AFM, im on cd4 and AF looks like she's on her way out :happydance: Soon we will be trying. I have a job interview tomorrow so im excited. Cant wait to get a job and also a bfp!

Ahhh congrats!! This week seems to be great for all of us!! I'm going to take my drivers test and then I get my car!! As you guys know, I'm a young mom so I've been living with my mom all this time. I have been looking at places and I am definitely moving out soon! So excited!! And scared. Very scared. Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->