8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Congrats to you!!! Trust me moving out is scary but you'll love your own space.

Thanks!! Oh I'm sure I will lol. I have 5 siblings so it gets a little crazy at times haha ;) you guys should look up my YouTube!! I posted a video of Ambriella kicking like crazy!! It's my last upload!! Colourmefamousxx is my username! She's so strong now haha! You can see her rolling and everything!!

Ambriella looks like she is having a party in there :haha: Can't wait to experience a whole pregnancy. And wow 5 siblings?! I only have 1 and it's my older sister. My parents are 1 of 5+ kids so it usually runs in the family.

im on cd5 and went into my interview today. I got a 2nd interview tomorrow at 8:30am :happydance: Im pretty sure im going to get the job. Now I will have something to keep me busy during this cycle. AF is slowly ending. AF is now brown so that means its on its way out which is good because dh and I are ready to start dtd again. Well lets see what this cycle holds for us.

Haha I know right?! She's hilarious haha xD pregnancy is a blast!! It has it's ups and downs for sure!! Good luck with the job and trying to conceive!! I am ecstatic that you can finally start trying!!!

thanks colormefamous!!! Im sooo happy too. Its been a long time coming and I just been patient patient patient. Hoping the patience pays off.

Oh it will!! I'm positive you will get that BFP soon!!

So... Booked my road test!! June 22!! Ill update!! Also, I have found childcare and a place for me and my girls to go! It's gorgeous!! And you totally won't even believe what else happened today!! There was a woman who had been praying to God super hard. She had no idea why, but she felt He needed her to help carry out His work. She saw one of my mom'sada on a site and felt like God had sent her to help us out. She just provided us $100!! So blessed!! I won't ever forget this. God works in mysterious ways, but he is always looking out for us. I am so grateful!!

that's amazing colormefamous!! glad everything is working out for you :thumbup:

AFM, im currently on cd6. AF is down to spotting/gone. Also, I have been cramping since yesterday in my left ovary :shrug: Dont know what that's all about. But on a good note...I went to my 2nd interview and I got the job :happydance: Hopefully, some more good news just keeps coming.

Yay congrats!!! Are you doing the whole checking your temperature and all that? I've never actually TRIED for a baby but apparently those are things you look for baha

Hello!

@colormefamous, where did the time go!. We are going to meet her soon, WOW!. Congrats on your new freedom. Yes, it's scary to move out and all. But, at the end, you are going to love it. You will be able to walk naked, cook naked, basically doing everything that you want to do :haha:. I was raised in a family of 8, 3 brothers and 2 sisters, being number 5th was no joke. So, happy freedom.

@mzswizz, :happydance:, the witch is over!. Happy trying. I hope you get that BFP soon so we can have something to celebrate. I also hope you get that job.

@kaiecee, how are you. Hoped that everything worked out for your dh.

As for me cd 18, don't know how many dpo, lol. Like you mzzswizz, I had cramps from the day after my period till cd 13. For a minute, I thought that I had a cyst or something wrong going on. Maybe it's in the air. Also my nipples has started to hurt on cd 15, weird, but not surprised. Anything goes. I have not monitored dtd on time since I am not officially trying yet. We will start as soon as we move to Georgia. Dh has submitted is transfer a few days ago, so we are waiting on them. As for me, I found a job at a friend's daycare with a pay almost double what I am making now :happydance:. Can't wait!

@colormefamous Thanks and no I don't temp or anything. I just dtd.

@skittles I got the job :happydance: And cant wait for you to get a bfp as well.

I know!! It's crazy!! 18 days until she is full term!! And thank you!! I will still stay with my mom for the first 6 weeks but after that, I will move out. I have a beautiful place set up! I'm very excited!!

Sometimes I hear that when you aren't trying, you conceive easier ;) well... I'm obvious proof of that lol. Maybe you will both get lucky!! Good luck! I better start seeing some pee tests soon!! Lol

Can't wait to see more bfp from u ladies hope ur all doing well
Can't wait to see ur little girl :)

I hope mine is a girl

@mzswizz, yay! :thumbup:. And thank you.

@colormefamous and @kaiecee, please do not rub off your baby girl vibes on me, lol. People always says that as long as the baby is healthy it's ok. NOT. One of my best-friends is referring to her boy as a she. The poor kid is turning 10 this coming July, lol. Lucky her she's finally pregnant with a girl and due in August. Now she will get to say "she".

Today I have guests coming to dinner. I am actually having this dinner on a budget of $25. I am so proud of myself. We are having a quiche and amuse gueule for appetizer(already had flour and eggs), for the meal, penne with chicken, shrimp and asparagus (already had the chicken and penne), for dessert watermelon. I hope my guest enjoy it.

@colormefamous cant wait to see her!!!

@kaiecee wow your pregnancy is going by so fast.

@skittles dinner sounds awesome!

AFM, its cd7 today and AF has left the building on cd6. So that's not bad. It really left on cd5 because cd6 was just the little bit of leftover which was a few spots. So really AF was only 5 days. That's a major change. Also, since yesterday, DH and I have been dtd :thumbup: Also for a few days now, the on and off cramping/sharp pain in my left ovary still exist. Hopefully it means my body is gearing up for ov this cycle :thumbup: Tomorrow, I should be getting an email informing me on orientation for the new job :happydance: So a lot of good things happening. And last but not least, dh is going to buy me a car since now I am going to be working. While I wasn't working, we were just using one car but now, we need another car. So off to car shopping :cloud9: Hopefully a bfp is in the midst of all the good news. And if I do get a bfp and need baby furniture, military housing usually does garage sales on the weekend and everybody is married with kids so usually they sale baby items so that will be perfect for us. So lets see how this cycle goes.

AFM, cd8 today and my cycle is going by pretty fast. DH and I dtd this morning. We have been dtd a lot I've noticed but hey im not complaining. Well, im looking at cars with DH and just killing time before he is off to work. Nothing really to update other than I still get the occasional sharp pain/cramp in my left ovary. Come on bfp.

Ok so this is sooo weird. I know for a fact that Im not pregnant because obviously AF ended like 3 days ago. But for some reason, my bbs keep leaking fluid from them whenever DH touches them or if I lay on my side and my arm is pressing against it :shrug: I don't know whats going on. I know I have fluid leak out from time to time after ever since my 2010 m/c but that's of you squeeze really hard. When we dtd, dh grab my bbs :blush: and said ummmm your bbs are leaking and I said omg I think they are broken :dohh: Thank goodness DH didn't take that comment seriously :blush: But I was wondering if maybe its my body just readjusting from being on the bcps :shrug:

Okay I don't mean to freak you out or anything but that is a symptom of breast cancer. It is probably nothing. It could be your hormones readjusting but just in case, get checked!!

thanks and I got checked recently and they said all is fine so im thinking its just my body readjusting. Im just trying to figure out why in the world I still have colostrum in my bbs :shrug: And I heard that stimulation to the bbs would make that happen also :shrug: So I have no clue...but thought that was very weird for the leakage to be excess now and start leaking out when squeezed etc

Oh okay!! Well that's good haha!! Yeah that is very weird haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->