8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Based on bcp cycle....I usually get cramps around cd12-13 and im thinking those were the days I would've ov'd since it had my AF turn into a 25 day cycle. Based on bcp, next AF is due on July 4th (what a holiday present). So if I end up ov'ing this cycle...im hoping that I ov round Thursday-Friday because I will be cd12-13 then. But fxed...lets see what happens. DH and I have been bd'ing every day so lets see if we dtd on time.

Do you think that since I got my AF already (day after stopping bcps)..I should be ov'ing this cycle?

Yes I do!! I definitely think you should be set for making a baby haha!! Clearly an egg has already been released and unused so this cycle should be the same!! Good luck!!!

I didn't think an egg would be released that quickly though. That would probably explain the cramping around cd12-13 and then AF starting automatically after I stopped bcp.

And I just realized your due date is 2 days before your daughter's birthday.

Yeah it's amazing how quickly your body goes back into it's routine!!

Haha well that's the due date my scan says. My doctor says my due date is ON her birthday haha!! I'm going to do all I can to have this baby on the 18!! I just feel like it would be really symbolic of the baby I lost. Plus, I don't want to jip my daughter of her birthday haha!! If she does come on her birthday then it would be sort of cute haha!!

I totally understand what you mean. That would be cute but I get what you mean about jipping your daughter of her birthday. And hopefully you will be able to give birth on the 18th or close to it. If I get pregnant now, I will be having a march/april baby and with the m/c the due date was November 16th but I think any pregnancy will be symbolc to the m/c because its life after death. And yes its amazing how quickly our bodies go back to normal.

AFM, cd9 today. Hoping my body still works on the bc system and I end up ov'ing this Thursday or Friday :thumbup: If all is the same, I should be getting AF on July 4th (Independence Day). I am going to hold out from testing as long as possible but with 4 hpts...its going to be hard :haha: Also, dh and I dtd again today so we are on the bd ball :haha: I received my confirmation email from my job and I will be starting June 27th (Next Thursday) :happydance: So dh and I will be car shopping this weekend so I will have my car before I start work :thumbup: Also, I am trying to go back to school fall semester so if all is well, I should be starting school in August. So im going to be a busy bee.

Yeah that's true!! It's very symbolic no matter what day it's on :) so... I MIGHT be leaking amniotic fluid but I'm not sure. I have been puking, had cold sweats, chills, and a terrible back ache. Might go in to get checked out.

Usually when you getting sick..it means labor is coming soon.

I know :( I'm getting worried. If my waters have been leaking then they will induce me :/

well lets see what the docs say. hopefully you don't have to get induced

Okay so I showed my mom and we are going into labour and delivery first thing tomorrow to get checked out! Wish me luck!!

good luck colormefamous! Hopefully your LO isn't trying to make an early appearance :thumbup:

Thanks!! I'm so nervous. I still haven't gotten a urging because we are moving in 2 weeks so I just figured I would buy everything when I moved!!

Hoping she holds out until the nursery is complete

Yes! I'm moving 3 hours away so it would be good lol!! I don't even have diapers lol!!

lol you know they always come when you are unprepared lol. And did you go to the doc yet?

AFM, well my cycle is moving rather quickly. Im on cd10 today and as of today, no cramps so far :thumbup: I did get quick sharp cramp like pains after dtd with DH yesterday but Im thinking it was because I had a major orgasm :blush: But all in all, everything is going well. TBH, I don't lay down for a certain period of time anymore or check cervix or even temp. I have just been dtd with dh and having fun and moving on with what we have to do throughout the day. Also, I have been filling out the documentation online for my new job :happydance: Orientation is on the 27th so I cant wait for that. Also, I will be car shopping maybe on Friday so cant wait for that either. Im seriously hoping I ov soon though. Atleast hoping its this week. But we shall see. DH and I dtd this afternoon before he went to work :haha: This morning we had did a 2 mile run and exercised inside the house and I must say my body is sore :haha: So lets see how this cycle ends...bfp or AF.

Yes I did!! Everything went well!! Baby is doing well!! Super lazy though!! Lol! They thought I was a smoker because she was so lazy haha!! I was like nooo!! Never!' Lol

Come on!! Get those beautiful double lines!! Lol

Glad all is well with you! With all the energy she had, she most be worn out now lol. I would be shocked if I get a bfp this cycle and trust..you ladies will be the first to know the results when the time comes even before DH :haha:

Hahaha I told you guys before I told my bf at the time and my family haha!!! Before anyone!! Lol!! My miscarriage anniversary is coming up in exactly one month :(

Don't be sad because you are blessed with your forever baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->