8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

That is very true!! It just gets hard sometimes. Maybe it's hormones...

True. Hormones can play a major role. But everything will be fine :hugs:

AFM, today is cd11 and dh and I been on the roll with dtd. Im hoping in a couple days I ov but we shall see since im off the bcps now. Im hoping I don't go back to 35+ day cycles. Hoping atleast the bcps shortened my cycles but you never know. Tomorrow we are going to get my new phone (more like my replacement that finally came) and I also think DH is going to get his gun license and I am also going to get one. We have been to a gun range before and it was pretty fun. Im use to being around them because my dad was in the Army so its nothing im not use to. Next Thursday, I will be going to my 4 hour orientation for my new job and then I will know my schedule. Also, July 5th makes it 1 yr that my DH has been in the Navy :thumbup: August 23rd will make it 1 yr that I became a veteran :thumbup: So a lot of celebrations. Also the 25th of July marks 4 yrs of marriage for us :happydance: Cant wait to do our traditional cake topper and a nice dinner. My first hpt will be done on the 27th. And then I will do 1 the following week. My plan is to test every Thursday and see what happens. Hoping for the best this cycle. And this cycle has been going by pretty fast which is great for me. Im almost halfway through my cycle already :happydance:

Oh wow!! Sounds like the perfect month!! The only thing that could make it better is a BFP ;) lol!!

I seriously am so jealous of you ladies haha!! Me and my boyfriend decided to wait a year before having sex which was fine but my hormones and making me want it so bad haha!! We talked for 6 months, been dating for 6 and now I have 6 months left. Fml. He won't even budge to help induce labour or anything lol. Tried to convince him haha!!!

I don't know how you do it lol. DH and I are at a go every day which hopefully will help to get a bfp this time around :haha: Also dh and I were together for 5 months before we started dtd...but it just happened. And I think once I do get pregnant, he'll probably be scared to dtd but I never know...he might just surprise me and to go more than me lol.

It's absolutely killing me haha!! At our one year point it will be right near his birthday so yay. He gets birthday sex. I don't. I don't even get induction sex haha!! Haha it could go either way haha!! But yeah, clearly I conceive too fast so I figure in a year I should know if this is the guy I want to be with. JUST in case something happens again. I'm trying to figure out what birth control to go on. I'm thinking Mirena is a good bet. He wants to try for another in a year after we are both done college and have our careers figured out... I guess we shall see... I mean I want to be married this time though haha!! I want 4 kids, close together, while I'm young. He wants the same. I also wish I could have some time to not feel like shit though haha! Not that I'm complaining... I'm very blessed... But you shouldn't be fat and sick all throughout your 20's haha!!

Omg I just uploaded the cutest video of Ambriella kicking!! It's my last two uploads on YouTube!! If you want to see, my Facebook is colourmefamousxx :)

He sounds like an amazing guy! You two have a great plan together and hopefully it all works out. And I totally get what you are saying. Atleast I want 1 before im 30 so lets see if that happens. Im turning 24 this year so 30 is catching up to me pretty quickly :haha:

AFM, im on cd12 at the moment. I had a few sharp pains this morning but I don't think ov is occurring at the moment. DH and I dtd this morning and cm was a creamy white. So still didn't change into the fertile stage. I have been taking iron supplements so hopefully that helps. TBH, from time to time, I get the stretchy clear cm so I just don't know when ov occurs actually. Its all just a big wait and see game. DH and I talked today and he said that we ARE going to have a kid here before he gets changed to his new duty station in 5 years :happydance: So im happy about that. And he also doesn't want to wait too long because he just realized that im turning 24 this year and he's like wait you're almost 30 so we need to have atleast 1 :dohh: As if I wasn't saying that I wanted to try to have atleast 1 child before im 30 :dohh: So we shall see. Next week, I will be at a 4 hour orientation so let's see how that goes and tomorrow I am going to the hair salon to get my hair trimmed, washed, blow dried and styled. Hopefully it turns out well because I haven't been to a salon in ages.

Still 6 years away!! I am positive you will get pregnant this year ;) sooner than later.. Give it 3 months tops! Hey I'm getting my hair done tomorrow too!! :) just in case I get my license ;) I don't want to look like a crack addict this time haha

Thanks. You should see my driver's license picture :nope: lol Cant wait to take new pictures for it lol. And im hoping to get a bfp soon. If I don't get a bfp either this cycle or next then I am going to wait until DH comes home from his deployment to try because I don't want to go through the whole pregnancy without him.

How are you?

AFM, today is cd13 and I just got back home from getting my hair done at the salon. I totally love it. I got it trimmed, washed and curled. DH loves it also :winkwink: We didn't dtd as of yet because we didn't get the chance too but im pretty sure we will :haha: Also, 6 more days before my orientation :thumbup: Cant wait! If I don't get a bfp either this cycle or next , im going to just wait until dh gets back from his deployment in spring to ttc so he can be here throughout the pregnancy.

I won't be on much. You should look up Alberta flooding 2013!! It's insane here! Our water gets cut off tomorrow at 6 am, all water is sold out of the city, people are breaking into stores and stealing all the food they can... It's terrifying. Keep us in your prayers :( this is all very scary.... The entire city is immersed in water!! There are fatalities and it just keeps getting worse!!

oh my goodness. Everyone is in my prayers. That is terrible.

AFM, nothing really to report on cd14. Just another day in the cycle. I have noticed Im having loads of white watery cm. I don't know if that means im gearing up for ov or what. But we shall see.

There are now confirmed fatalities :( dead bodies were pulled from the Water today :( this is terrible...

Oh wow that is terrible. It has been alot of terrible tragedies lately. I blame global warming effecting the weather. How are you?

AFM, today i am cd15. Dh and i dtd yesterday and i must say it was totally different. We didnt have sex in a day or so but i was having LOADS of watery white cm. It was alot to the point that DH even noticed and he even told me hun you're leaking alot and I was like I know and i dont know why. But today it seems as if it is drying up. Today dh, a guy from his squadron and I suppose to be goingto work out at 10am so in a couple hours. I havent went running in awhile so lets see how it goes. I will have my orientation on Thursday so i cant wait. We didnt go car shopping this weekend because DH had duty this weekend so hopefully next weekend. I wonder where the random cm leakage was about :shrug: Only time will tell.

Things are good so far. Sort of lol. As good as they can be I guess. I have one week until my due date!! Yay!! She could be here as early as 9 days!! Still don't have anything for her but I move in 6 days so I can start then. I explained my situation to the drivers people and they said that they would work around my schedule so that I could get my drivers license ASAP! Then I get my car and I'm good to go! Yay!!

Oh boy!! I can't wait until the end of your cycle!! Then we get to see pics ;) lol

Yay so excited for you!!!!

AFM, im on cd16 today. And DH is at work currently but hopefully he gets off early today. Also, dh and I will be looking through the selection of cars to shorten our decision so we don't run around to too many different places. I have orientation Thursday which is coming pretty soon. After orientation, I will know my schedule and also have to go shopping to get pants and shirts (as uniform) for the job. I think im still waiting to ovulate..I don't know though. Just waiting to see whats going on.

I take my drivers tomorrow at 11:30!! Wish me luck! Lol!

Oh wow that's so exciting!! <3

Omg I have so much pressure tonight! I'm positive baby is coming early!! I just have to move Sunday and then get everything all set up right away in case she does. I have a bunch of signs labour may start earlier than 40 weeks so we shall see!! I will be 36 weeks on Wednesday so a week from then I will be full term! Yay!'

Yay hoping she comes after everything is ready and complete for her arrival and good luck with your driver's test but im pretty sure you'll knock it out the park :thumbup:

AFM, my cycle sure is passing by without notice. Cant believe 17 days has passed already. Im on cd17 today and there is nothing new going on. DH and I continue to dtd every day in hope of something happening. I only have 2 cycles to try to get a bfp with or else back on the bcps and going to just wait until his first deployment in Spring in which he will be gone for 6 months and then we will try again. If no bfps come between this or the next cycle..I wouldn't be too worried or upset. Just have to be a little more patience I guess. Well, Im thinking of cleaning and then going to the gym to work out a bit :thumbup: Im hoping to atleast get a bfp soon though but we shall see.

I PASSED MY DRIVERS!! AND I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR!! WITH MY OWN INSURANCE!! I'm so excited!! I hope she does too haha!! Move in 5 days!!

Awe!! Only a couple of tries? :( that's no fun for us!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->