8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Yay congrats!!!! And I know!

AFM, today is cd18. Hoping my cycle is still the same or close to how it was when I was on the birth control. Im hoping it didn't extend by much if its not close to it. Also, I just received an email saying that im accepted into Bellevue College :happydance: And also tomorrow is my job orientation :thumbup: So everything is going well. I have been getting on and off cramps so I don't know but just waiting for this cycle to end.

@colormefamous, welcome to the world of driving :happydance:. Now be careful of the crazies drivers out there. Congrats on your full term :thumbup:, now show me the baby, lol.

@mzswizz, congrats on the job!. And missy, you make me feel old, lmbo, I am 12 yrs older than you :dohh:. Yes, believe it. She looks good for her age, say it, lol.

As for me AF was over last night, so this cycle will be my last on the BCP. I kept on taking it even do I do not have to. My doctor had giving me a prescription with 2 extra months in case my issue was not resolved.

Today I started with Pilates workout with some friends, and it is soooo hard. But, gotta do it, because I want to get my body used to exercises before pregnancy, since it will help me to bounce back to my size faster.

On the funny side. This morning, around 7, DH and I was standing on our porch when our upstairs neighbor bought her horses for dogs out to the front yard. She gave us attitudes by not responding to our good morning. So, I said out loud, whatever!. The neighbor stop in front of us on her way back and said that we did not like her because she was a lesbian. Dh and I looked at each other and burst out laughing to the point I was coughing. After our laughing moment, we had to explain to her that her sexual preferences was her own business, not ours, but we still did not like her, because she is a loud "ASS" mouth with no respect to us, our guests, to the front yard, because she does not pick up after her dogs and on and on. When we where done with our lists of complaints, she was left with her mouth wide open :haha:. Now we have a promise from her that she will fix her issues, lmbo.

Congrats on 9 months ill find out on the 18th if its a girl or boy please cross ur fingers its a girl this time :)

Can't wait to see ur little girl:)

Hope everyone is doing good

Kaiecee-Cant wait until you know the gender.

Color-Any updates?

Skittles-Yes you do look good for your age. People still i.d. me thinking im still in high school :haha:

AFM, im on cd23 today. I also started my job today. It was pretty much computer based training. I have two days of it and this is my first day so 1 more day of computer based training. Well as a welcome home from work gift from DH, we ended up dtd before he went off to work :haha: I have been crampy but we shall see if that's because of ovulation about to occur soon. Well dh and I talked and if we don't conceive this cycle, we are just going to wait until he comes back from deployment to try because atleast we have more months to try in. I will be go back on birth control in the mean time because we always have unprotected sex of course so we don't want to conceive and I end up having to go through the delivery etc myself because he will be away. His deployment is 6 months so it isn't that long of a wait if you ask me. I have started my job and I will be starting school in August so those will keep me busy until we can REALLY get back to ttc with all the opks etc :thumbup: Yesterday, DH bought me a car and I love it and also I totally forgot to post pics of my hair style when I got out the salon :dohh: The pics are below:

Attachments

• mi car.jpg
    mi car.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • mi car2.jpg
    mi car2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • mi hairstyle.jpg
    mi hairstyle.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
Ohmigosh so much excitement!! Hey!! The 18th?! That's when I want to have my baby!! Haha!! Full term in two days!! Ahhh!! I literally just moved yesterday so things are crazy!! Just setting up baby's room and getting everything ready!! Anyone know any good natural induction tips?

How is everyone?

AFM, well today is 4th of July! So happy Independence Day to all U.S. residents! Also, AF is suppose to arrive today (based on bcp cycle) but im pretty sure AF will not come. Im going to wait 2 weeks because that will make it 6 weeks AF hasn't shown up so then I will test. I am also going to schedule a doc appt soon so I can go and get checked out to make sure everything is okay for ttc. So we shall see. But no AF as of today so that's a milestone :thumbup: Also, my nipples are STILL SENSITIVE. But I don't know if that means im going to ovulate or what.

Holy crap I hope you are preggo! Lol!

As for me, I moved into my new place. No doctor yet lol. Babygirl likes to push right up against my cervix! I'm positive she just wants out haha! Full term now so she could come at any time. Still hoping for the anniversary of my miscarried baby but we shall see!

Color-Glad you moved into your new place and are ready for baby! Cant wait for her delivery!

AFM, thought I would never have a cycle longer than 26 days for awhile now but currently is cd28 for me. I got my doc appt on Tuesday at 2:30pm :happydance: So hopefully I get some answers. Also, my nipples are super sensitive still :shrug: And my cm looks like its drying up. DH's "soldiers" is the only thing that comes out and that's about it. So maybe AF is on her way :shrug: But im patient enough to see whats going on.

I really hope ur preggo:) that would be so exciting congrats on the new car
Keep us posted on ur dr. Appt

Color: I can't wait to see pics hope ur doing good

Afm: ill be finding out the baby's sex on the 18th can't wait hope its a girl but will be happy either way

kaiecee I cant wait! And thanks. I took a test today but it was a bfn which im not surprised about because I think I just o'd a couple of days ago.

Wait a couple of days I tested 14 days past ov to finally get a positive with Riley ill have my fingers crossed for u :)

Thanks. I know something is going on because now all of a sudden I had thick stretchy type of cm. Kind of mucus like.

My fingers are crossed too!! I took mine at 9 DPO and it came back as a BFP!! Everyone's levels are different though. My friend got a BFN every time for 2 months until she actually went in for a blood test!!

The last time I was pregnant..I got a bfp around 3-4 weeks on a cb digi. But im thinking that I recently o'd so I may have to wait a week or so to test.

I really think something up too I hope it's a nfp soon I'm so excited :)

So much excitement!! Take it on the 18!! Then we can find out kaiecee's baby's gender, Ican have my baby, and you can get your BFP haha!

The funny thing is...I planned to take the test on Thursday and didn't even realize it was the 18th lol :haha:

Holy crap! What are the chances!! I hope it's a good day for ALL of us haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->