8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

I hope so too! Im hoping I get a bfp! I wonder what my doc will say on tuesday

I wonder too!! OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH I JUST LOST PART OF MY MUCUS PLUG!! Yay!!!!

yay glad things are moving along :happydance: 10 more days til da 18th

I know!! I'm so excited!! If she doesn't come on the 18, I'm going to be so upset lol!! I'm going to stock up on prune juice this week haha

AFM, well it looks like my body maybe back to normal seeing that im getting close to my normal cycles :thumbup: Now I have finally realized that the sensitive nipples are an effect when you stop taking birth control pills. Of course, I had to google it right :haha: Which I had a feeling because I took a test a few days ago and it was a bfn but I was still having sensitive nipples so I put it to the bcps. Im happy that I have my doc appt. tomorrow too. I'm going in because I noticed that I have this bulge that is on my left ovary/pubic area side. And when I cough, sneeze or stand etc, I get sharp pains or cramps and I don't know what's going on. Hopefully, its nothing major and its just something can be easily fixed :thumbup: Today, dh and I have been spending time together and we both go into work soon. Good thing im only going in for 3 hrs today. I plan on testing again next week Thursday (the 18th) just in case I did ov a few days ago. All in all..everything is going good..no complaints.

That's so exciting!! So glad everything is going well for you! I'm going to get a referal tomorrow so I can find a dr to deliver this baby haha!! I had nausea and back pains but they went away :( boo hoo...

good thing they went away so you can try and hold out until the 18th :haha: I bought 3 more hpts on my way home :blush:

Can't wait to see a double line!! Haha!! Yeah very true!! I am so freaking excited!

Being the impatient me..i tested knowing it will say bfn...I cant help it :haha:

Yep. Im just going to wait it out now. I just had to test them though :haha:

Haha oh of course xD kind of like how you test Christmas baking haha!! Three big contractions tonight and then nothing :/ urgh.

She might be coming earlier than the 18th!!!

AFM, im cd31 today. And I had my doc apt which went well but got bad news. Well I found out that the bulge is a hernia and I have to have surgery :nope: Also, they were saying that they wouldn't recommend me doing the surgery while pregnant because it can lead to miscarriage :cry: So right now I got to wait and see when my surgery will be scheduled. Also, she wants me to start taking prenatal vitamins asap which she prescribed me. She does want me to start trying asap but of course once they figure out the whole surgery thing. So now I might just go back on the bc until the surgery because I don't want to have to end up with a miscarriage but I don't know yet because there is a possibility where it wont cause a miscarriage. Plus, its just a small incision and where the hernia is located...it shouldn't affect a pregnancy if I did end up pregnant. But we shall see.

Awe I'm so sorry :( I hope it heals fast!!

I got sent for an emergency ultrasound and I have no idea why. Anyway I'll upload the pic I got from it today on my profile pic. They will call me later and let me know what's going on.

Oh wow. Hope everything is okay and right now I don't have the surgery scheduled but im hoping I can just go and get it out the way.

Mz hope everything is ok and that u get ur bfp :)

Color hope baby comes on the 18th seems like things are progressing :)

Hello ladies

@mzswizz, I am sorry. I hope eveything works out for you. Did they give you something for the pain?. By the way congrats on your new car, I like. Toyota rocks!

@colormefamous, lets keep our fingers crossed for the 18th, but I doubt it, lol. Come on baby, we are waiting impatiently!, lol

@kaiecee, girls, girls, girls.:happydance:

As for me, cd 17 and off the bcp, finally. But, I don't think that we bd enough :dohh:. We did it every other day. I hope it was good enough.

@kaiecee thanks I hope so too.

@skittles-thanks and nothing for the pain just prenatal vitamins. Every other day should be perfect..my doc told me to do that soooo you should be good.

I wish she told me exactly why I had to be seen within like 30 mins... Seems very odd to me. I hope everything is okay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->