8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

She wasn't moving for like the entire time I was there but I saw a heartbeat. She kept trying to get her to move but she just wouldn't.

She was saying that she wants to take a nap while you look at her lol

Haha apparently!! Everyone is like wow. You have like the laziest baby ever! Nothing like Chanel haha! Her pic looks identical to Chanel it's so funny! I got another little mini me!! Haha

No!! They send me for an emergency ultrasound yesterday and now they want an emergency meeting tomorrow first thing in the morning! Holy crap!!

AFM, I am cd32 and only 3 days away from my normal AF cycle. After much brainstorming and talking to DH. He wants to continue ttc. We know that I wont get the surgery until next year or so and by then we are hoping to atleast have one child. The doc also gave me the go ahead as scheduling for the surgery is going to "take time" and her husband is the only surgeon in the hospital. So now DH is really on board on trying to have kids. Kids are now his first priority and he also is thinking about getting his sperm count checked to see if he is okay :thumbup: I asked him what about the deployment etc and he said forget every excuse that he had and we are just going to just do it :happydance: Now I did start taking birth control yesterday and today because I thought he wouldn't want to try so he told me to stop taking the pills and we are just going to try. So im going to start temping..even though it is late in my cycle to do so. Im just going to temp until AF shows. If she shows which im hoping she's not. I don't think my body has fully adjusted yet because my nipples are still sensitive. Oh well we shall see whats in store for us. I started taking the prenatals today :thumbup:

Oh wow congrats!! Hope you get a BFP soon!!

Apparently the place I am going to tomorrow is where both my mom and friend got induced. She better make it til the 18th!! I can't have her right now!

I'm not!! I'm 3 cm dilated and she doesn't think I'll make it to next week!!

Oh wow seems like she is coming reallll soon :flower:

AFM, my appt. with the surgeon is tomorrow. Its like a consultation to schedule me for the surgery.

AFM, today I am cd33 and AF is still a no show. The general surgery office called me this morning and I am scheduled to get a consultation tomorrow at 10:30am. They will explain the procedure etc and schedule a surgery date. I have talked to my manager at my job about it and she said that I will be out for 6-8 weeks with that kind of surgery. Good..I need a break from that job :haha: Also, my dad was saying that I will get pregnant right after the surgery because that's what happened to my mom. My mom had surgery for a hernia and ended up conceiving my sister. Im hoping he is right. Maybe this surgery will give my body enough time to adjust and relax before we can start trying. And dh does want to try and doesn't care about his deployment anymore. As a matter of fact, the deployment will be perfect because he will be able to provide enough for me to manage with a baby while he is away :thumbup: Im pretty sure everything will be fine. This will be my first ever surgery so atleast if I ever do get pregnant, I don't have to freak out about a C-section because I will have had this surgery prior :thumbup: So all in all everything works out.

Mz hope everything goes well btw did u get ur period?

My gender scan is on the 18th and it better b a girl :)

Color
When I was pregnant with Riley I was always going in for ultrasounds because he decided not to want to move :) but he was such a quiet and good baby so maybe that's whats in store for u

Hope u make it to the 18th hope everything is all good with everyone

Last period was when I got off bc and that was June 9th. No AF since.

AFM, im on cd34 today and still no AF yet. Well today I went to the speak with the surgeon and my surgery is scheduled for the 16th so in 4 days :thumbup: Im happy that it's soon but then again..I am a little nervous seeing this is my first surgery ever. But im sure everything will be fine. Well that's all I have for now.

Haha hopefully she is just a quiet baby!! Losing my mucus plug like crazy! Idk if my membrane sweeped. No signs yet. We shall see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->