8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Hello

@mzswizz, xoxo on your surgery. Lets hope you get that :bfp: right after.

@colormefamous, :happydance: baby is on the way.

Kaiecee, how is everything going?

As for me cd 20, eight more day or less :happydance:. This cycle I have no symptoms at all :wacko:. Last cycle I had sore nipples the next day after ovulation till Af.

thanks skittles. hopefully no symptoms means bfp for you. :thumbup:

AFM, im cd36 today and still no sign of AF. I know im not pregnant though because I took a test and it came back negative so im pretty sure its just my body finally being back to normal. They said it only takes a few days for the pill to exit my body so it should be gone by now. I have my pre-op appt. tomorrow morning and then its the surgery on Tuesday. Im ready for this to be done because I've read good reviews of being able to get pregnant after getting the hernia surgery so im hoping this is what has exactly been stopping me so that when its fixed...I can finally conceive but only time will tell.

Mz did u test for pregnancy ?

Color
In so excited hope u make it till the 18th if so u will have ur baby girl and ill find out what I'm having super excited
Skittles hope u get u bfp soon I'm so exited for all of u to get ur bfp:)

I'm doing good still sick as I was with all my babies still praying for a girl next Thursday getting nurvous
Baby is starting to move and I'm feeling it stronger everyday
Ill be changing my profile pic when I get back home can't change it on my phone :)

Awe I'm sorry... My friend tested negative even at 2 months so maybe it's the same deal? So far, no more labour signs! I'm prune juicing on the 17th to try to get her out. Worked with Chanel! I also have a sweep on the 18!! Wish me luck! Lots of thoughts and prayers welcome! It would mean the world to me!!

Defs hoping you get a girl!! And hoping to see a BFP soon as well!

Well I have tested positive on a cb digi when I was around 3-4 weeks when I was pregnant (m/c) 3 years ago so if I was it probably should've came up but im not worried. And good luck on everything.

AFM, today was my last day of work before I am away for 6 weeks. Tomorrow, I go in for surgery at 6:30am. Glad I will have DH there with me. This morning will using the bathroom, I think I seen pinkish spotting but not sure because the lighting here sucks and plays with your eyes so it could've been normal. But at work I thought it looked a little pink also but once again I wasn't sure because the second wipe was clear so who knows. I suppose to take a pregnancy test with them tomorrow but if it was anyway possible that I ended up pregnant right now and I just implanted and that was IB then it wouldn't come up on a test. But im not sure as of right now if it was pink or not. Just got to wait it out today and see if I see it again. Also, I have been getting cramps around my right ovary side...maybe ov who knows. Just want to wait until AF arrives to start temping etc since im already 37 days into my cycle. Im a little nervous about tomorrow but I mean who wouldn't be once they hear surgery. I cant wait to come back home tomorrow so I can relax and recovery. To me, this is one step closer to getting my bfp. The nurse told me I could start having intercourse unprotected (I told her we want to get pregnant) around 2 weeks after surgery without causing any harm. But I think I will wait a little longer. Hoping DH can though :haha: So excited btu nervous about tomorrow.

Oh wow :( keep us updated!! If you were pregnant, would it affect your surgery? Maybe you should make sure they are aware you haven't had a period for almost 40 days? Very strange...

No more loss of mucus plug. I think it all came put but I'm not sure because it came out in pieces and not in one go like with my first! Now I just have really thick, creamy discharge and my vagina hurts. Kind of like when you have sex dry haha! I also keep pooping which is weird because I usually only go once or twice a week haha! Idk if these are symptoms but I'm still waiting for the 18!! I'll keep you updated and let you know if my induction technique works again and how the membrane sweep goes!

Actually no it wouldn't affect my surgery (I already asked :haha:). Some women have the surgery at 25+ weeks :shock: And it was successful. Its safe because of where it is located. And she probably knows you want her to come out on the 18th :thumbup:

update: Well I just went to the bathroom and there was DEFINITELY pink, even a super tiny red dot on the tp. Some im definitely have spotting because after 2 wipes..you couldn't see anything. So I don't if this is AF or IB. But we just got to wait it out and see. Im going to give it a couple of days before deciding to testing again. It would be just my luck I end up with a bfp :haha: But we shall see.

Oh that's so great!! So happy for you!! I hope this is the BFP we have been waiting for since October!! (Or at least that's when I joined your BFP bandwagon haha!)

Yes. She probably knows that's when I want her :) tomorrow I start trying to evict her!! So excited!! I hope this works!! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!! <3

Color:
Ill be thinking of u tomorrow and Thursday hope she comes when u want her and I hope when she dose decide to come u have a safe delivery :)

I hope so too!! I start trying to evict her tomorrow!! I'll keep you updated!! :) I have a huge list of things I'm going to try!! :) hope you get your girl!!

Hope all is well.

AFM, im on cd2 today. AF decided to come the day of the surgery. But the surgery went well. I been home since yesterday and DH has been taking care of me. Im feeling a little better but still sore. I will be on here from time to time but not as often because im trying to recover.

Happy everything went well

Found out I pretty much have no chance of baby having any abnormalities super happy
Can't wait till tomorrow for the gender scan

Color
Hope everything is going well for u can't wait for ur updates

Color-hope all is well for you.

Kaiecee-Thanks. I just removed the dressing so another step in healing and cant wait for your apt tomorrow. Hoping you get your girl.

I'm so excited to hear what you're having! So far nothing really. I've had some Braxton hicks and now I'm bleeding and have some blood clots? I see my dr tomorrow (in less than 12 hours) so hopefully she can tell me what's up! I also have my sweep then :) hopefully all goes well! With Chanel it took a day for the prune juice to kick in so maybe it'll work tomorrow! Goodnight ladies! I'll keep you updated!

I am most definitely in labour!! I get to meet my girl on the 18!! Yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->