8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Can't wait for u to have her :)

Afm
We're happy to announce another BABY BOY!

Color so happy ur gonna have her on the 18th keep us posted

Afm
We're happy to announce we are having another BABY BOY!

congrats on the baby boy Kaiecee. I know its not the girl you wanted but atleast now little Riley has someone to play with :thumbup: Have you thought of any names?

Congrats!!!

I had my little lady!! Ambriella Lové was born July 18, 2013 at 11:44 am. She is 21 inches and 6 lbs 14 oz. <3 6 hours of labour!! Thank you, Prune Juice! Lol! I'll update my profile pic!!

Well I know now that when I get pregnant..im going to buy some prune juice to go into labor lol. Congrats color cant wait for the pics and delivery story!

https://s1111.photobucket.com/user/ColourMeFamousXx/media/image_zps7bd5806a.jpg.html

July 17, I drank 1 L of prune juice in half am hour. I basically pooped all day and did the other normal "try to induce" stuff such as walking and bouncing, etc. I had all the symptoms of labour previously but NO contractions! I woke up at about 2 am, took the most furious poop of my life and that was followed by some Braxton hicks! Seeing that they were so sporadic, I just went back to bed. At 5 am I woke up to intense contractions! At 5:30 I decided to go to the hospital. Once in triage, I was quickly sent to labour and delivery (I had a 3 hour labour last time!) There, I waited for my epidural for what seemed like forever! I pushed for a short while and my daughter, Ambriella Lové, was finally born at 11:44 pm on July 18! Exactly one year after I passed my miscarried baby, Nova! She was born 21 inches and 6 lb 14 oz! She is my miracle baby. I love her to pieces!!

https://s1111.photobucket.com/user/ColourMeFamousXx/media/image_zps7bd5806a.jpg.html
image.jpg

Omg what a wonderful story I'm so happy she came for u on the 18th
She is beautiful hope u get some rest and congrats

Congratulations Colormefamous, she is so adorable.
You had me checking baby and bump at 1 am, trying to see if she was here yet.
Ohhhhhh!, I am so happpppy for you!. Also happy that you had your wish, her being born on the 18th.

As for the prune juice, did you feel like you were starving after you gave birth, lol. If I ever do that, they would have to call 911 for me. I can't even eat 1 prune, lol.
Thanks for sharing so quickly with us. Rest well.

Thank you!! No I wasn't hungry at all!! I didn't eat hardly all day! I'm not sure why! Maybe the adrenaline haha! I took the prune juice like a shot haha! I drank the shot and followed it with a slice of lime haha!

Don't be jealous Kaiecee, between the two of us, we will have all the boys and Colormefamous and Mzswizz can have the girls, lol. "Team blue"

I told dh if it was another boy he wasn't done lol
Also I just home I don't get pregnant so close together but since it took so long for Riley I just let nature takes his course just let it be a girl this time lol

@skittles-Hey I want a boy lol. But whatever happens happens. Lets just see.

Color
Hope u and baby are doing good and getting some sleep :)

Mz
Hope ur doing good after ur operation

I'm still sick all the time hope I get some relief soon hope all of u are doing well hope to hear from u all soon

Kaiecee hope you get better soon.

AFM, im cd10 today and still taking my temps. Its in the stable 97s which is good so far. I have my follow up appt. with the surgeon on the Aug. 5th and I also have my appt. with my primary doc on Aug. 7th because she wants me to come in so we can discuss fertility issues and work from there because she knows I want to get pregnant :thumbup: She has really been very helpful throughout this process. She wants me to get pregnant and she told me she rather have me wait until the hernia repair surgery before ttc so now that its done...now its time for me to go see her. I have realized that on Aug. 7th, DH is going away on his detachment and will be gone from Aug. 7th to Aug. 23rd so most likely this cycle will lead to AF which is okay for me. Atleast I can spend time preparing my body. Also, I think the earliest I will ov (FF told me) is Aug. 8th but we shall see. So everything is going well. Oh and big news...my friend is moving up here on August 18th and will be staying with us :happydance: So now I wont be alone and she said once I get pregnant and have the baby...she will help dh and I out whenever I need help like if I get pregnant and he has to go away on deployment etc :thumbup: So everything is going to work out quite well now. And also her boyfriend is stationed at the Everett, Washington base which isn't that far maybe an hour drive from us. So it all works out for all of us. I have my advisor appt. on Aug. 12th so I can sign up for classes so I can start school and also I start back work after Aug. 27th which happens to be my parents anniversary. Speaking of anniversary..today makes 4 yrs that DH and I have been married :cloud9: Well that's it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->