8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Yes we spent time together and had a nice dinner at home.

That's nice :) sometimes it doesn't have to be a big thing just spending time with the one u love is enough:)

@kaiecee that is sooo true.

AFM, im cd12 and as you can tell by my chart...my temp dropped significantly. Since last night, I was having pain in my left ovary which is a first because every time I talked about ovary pain...it was always the right ovary. So I guess its a good sign. Hoping that means that the left ovary is finally working :thumbup: But yes, last night I started having sharp pains in my left ovary and now this morning, I took my temp and it was a big difference. DH and I dtd yesterday and pretty sure we are going to dtd today :haha: So if this is ovulation..we have our bases covered. Well that's it for now.

Fingers crossed that this month is ur bfp :)

I'm just packing since we're moving in 2 months still haven't found a place which sucks and its sad putting all of Riley's clothes away but at least I know I will be using them again in dec for his brother:)

Cant believe you are 20 weeks already?! Where has the time gone?

How are you?

AFM, its cd13 today and my temp only went up a little. I think im probably still in the pre-ov phase. Which is no problem. I would love to ovulate before dh goes off on his detachment next week so atleast by the time he comes back, we would either have a bfp or af. So we all shall see.

I'm crossing my fingers for u that u get a sticky bean :)

I'm still sick all the time and I eat then 30 min later I want to eat again I feel like a piggy but I have days I don't want even look at food I'm feeling baby move a lot now which makes me happy

I hope you feel better. And on a good note, glad you feeling the little one kick now! And thanks im hoping to get a sticky bean too.

AFM, im cd14 today and im almost half way through my cycle already. My temp is rising but it is still lower than the 3 or 4 temps I had after AF ended. I don't know if im gearing up for ovulation and its slowly going to happen or if im just going through the pre ov temps and this is just my normal temps before the actual ov. Hoping something happens before my doc appt. next week though. So atleast I can tell her if im o'ing or not. And we work from there. Im hoping to atleast ov and dh and I get a bfp from it but time will tell. DH and I had a long talk about children which was well needed I must say. DH told me that he really wants children and that there is nothing that's standing in our way from trying to get pregnant now. He is not making any excuses, he is not going to tell me to wait, he wants kids with me just as bad as I want children with him so he is definitely ready mentally. And that made me happy because I always felt like it was just me trying by myself but now he asks about how my temps look, do it looks like im ovulating, he lets me know if "inside" feels "different" or not....its like we are both communicating and are finally working together and Im happy about that now. So hoping a bfp comes. Whether its this cycle or me having to go through the medical team to get one...a bfp will come our way because we are ready for our little Navy Brats :haha:

I think its so cute when a man is on te same page especially when it's about kids

Awe!! Sounds like everyone is doing great!! Tonight I'm going to post my pic of me in labour versus me now! It's amazing how tiny my belly is!! My button looks funny but yeah haha. I'll post a pic of little Ambriella. She's so cute!

She is gorgeous and cant wait for the before and after pic!

Omg is she cute or what congrats again isn't she so worth it after everything :)

Can't wait for the before and after pic

Thanks!! She was worth everything!! All the worrying... All worth it haha! I'll post the pics! So... Guess who wants to be involved now... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->