8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

@colormefamous Wow that's a huge difference. It definitely doesn't look like you just had a baby :haha: And it takes her to be born for him to want to be involved :wacko:

AFM, im cd15 today which means, hopefully, im half way through my cycle :thumbup: Well, my temp is rising that for sure. So maybe yesterday was ov day for me but we shall see. We dtd yesterday and I think 2-3 days ag oso hoping if I did ov, it was right timing. Also, dtd this morning and cm was very egg whitish. Was VERY stretchy and even DH noticed. Never had eggwhite cm like that before. Well I actually never had it at all. Even after dtd , (tmi alert) when dh pulled out..it kind of stretched onto him and wouldn't break which was weird because that never happened before. Usually, it just leaks out. So maybe SOMETHING is going on and maybe it did take the hernia repair surgery to be done so now my LEFT ovary can work properly. Who knows?! But im hoping good comes out of this. I have been applying for jobs so should here from them by Thursday. Also, I got my follow up appt. with the surgeon on Monday and my fertility issue consultation with my primary doc on that following Wednesday. And Wednesday is the day DH leaves to go on his detachment for a couple weeks. Also, I talk with the school and everything this Friday so I should be starting school next week :thumbup: So im going to be a busy camper. I don't know if I told you ladies but since the school that has my ultrasound program is a 2 hr drive away :wacko: I have decided to go with the military spouse program and sign up with a school affiliated with them and get my certification in medical coding and billing which only take a few months to get and once im done with the certification, they will help me find a job when I graduate :thumbup: So it all works out and once I am done with that certification, Im going to go back and become certified as a pharmacy technician so im going to be rounded in the medical field until I can go to a school that is closer and has my ultrasound program so Im going to be busy. This works out for me because if I do get pregnant, I can still get all the certifications I need BEFORE the baby is born :thumbup: Well, that's all for now.

Ahhh! That's so exciting!! Can't wait for per tests!! Yeah he wants a paternity test... I was like WTF why? Anyway he ordered it tonight. It's dumb because she looks just like him... I'll post a pic.

Yes she does look like him with some of your features.

I know. Like a paternity test is pointless. I haven't slept with anyone since him even!! Geez...

Just prove him wrong and laugh at the ignorance.

AFM, im on cd16 today and I haven't o'd still. And I just received a phone call from the doctor telling mye my ug. 7th apt is cancelled and is now rescheduled to Aug. 12th. Well atleast it gives me time to see if I ov this cycle or not. Im really hoping to ov before DH goes on detachment but we shall see what happens. Nothing else to report here.

Hello ladies!

@Colormefamous, OMG, I didn't know that people can bounce back from the baby pouch so quick!. WOW again. My friend still has her baby pouch from 9 years ago and she workout. Miss Ambriella is so beautiful. As for the father, he'll regret it in a few yrs.

@Kaiecee, before Mzswizz made the comment about how far you were I was thinking the same, lol. Time does go fast. Pretty soon you will have another little one to loves! Huuuh!

@Mzswizz, :happydance:, let's start counting the dpo's.

As for me, it was a very busy and long month of July. I had my 3 days convention, had my dad over and started packing a few stuff. YES, I am officially leaving this hot mess call Miami. So happy, we are moving back to Georgia on the 15th of this month.

Today is day 15 of my cycle, I had ovulation pain on day 12, dtd every day, so no wondering, lol. Now, is the waiting game.

@skittles-I cant wait to countdown in dpo's..if only my body gets it together and ovulate lol :haha: Also, its funny how we both are from Miami and we both moved and complained about Miami and say we happy leaving :haha:

AFM, im on cd19 and now my temps are staying in the 96 degree range. I wonder if that means im about to ov soon. Well atleast we got our bases covered because we have pretty much been dtd every day. Cant believe in 4 days DH will be on his detachment. Im happy for him because this will be his first detachment. Also, while he is away, I will be seeing my doc etc to help me fix any issues I have (mainly thinking its me not ovulating properly that's the issue) and by the time he comes...we can see if what I use at that time works. So we shall see. Also, I have started school for medical coding and billing yesterday and I am currently doing great. I did two modules already and their exams and I passed the exams with an 100% :happydance: And its fully online so im glad. Well that's all for now.

@Mzswizz, I am from Massachusetts, 20 yrs +, lol. I was only in Florida for 2 years and a half, and I hated it. To me Florida is a vacation place, not somewhere to live all year round, lol. I could not stand the heat and I am from the Islands.

@Kaicee, how's the nausea?

@Colormefamous, I made the mistake to share your pics with the hubby and he wishes I could bounce back that fast, lol. My fault, no more sharing.

As for me 5 dpo and I could not brush my teeth fully this Am because I kept on gagging, so gross. I looked it up and it seems to be an early symptom. Hmmm!. We shall see.

Haha it's totally fine!! I'm so happy with the progress! I'll post another pic! I've gotte. Even smaller now!

@skittles-Trust me I know what you mean about Florida because I was born and raised there so I was there for 23 years :nope: Too hot for me. And hoping that's a good sign for you.

@colormefamous-im hoping I can bounce back like that once I have a baby.

AFM, im cd21 today and as you can tell from my chart...for the past few days, my temps are VERY low. This is the first time they have been this low. Maybe im gearing up for ovulation who knows. I feel like I been gearing up for ov for the longest :nope: Well based on my previous charts and FF, they put my earliest ov day as cd24 which sucks because DH will be gone on cd23. But I guess if we dtd on cd23, we will still have a chance. If I ov later than that, then I know for sure to expect AF to come this cycle and we will have to try when dh comes back from his detachment. Im doing pretty well in school also. And I had my follow up today. He said I can take off the strips and I was finally able to see the incision which by the way didn't really leave a scar :happydance: Im happy about that because I wanted to prevent that because I already have enough scars as it is. So now in 1 week, I have my appt. with my primary doc about my fertility issues so I cant wait and also I am just flying by in school which is great because that means I will be starting my career soon which will be perfect if we do conceive soon :thumbup: And on Aug. 27th.....its a special day for my parents because its their 36th year anniversary :happydance: Wish I could be there to celebrate with them but a nice video chat will do the trick :thumbup:

Wow looking good I wish my body bounced back like that but I gave up lol

Hope every one is doing good Riley got a rash on his face I have a dr appointment tomorrow so ill ask my dr to check him out this week ill try to post a pic of Riley :)

@Kaiecee How did the apt go for Riley?

AFM, im cd23 today and looks like my temp has finally went up. I had to wake up at 5:45am this morning instead of my normal 7am because DH is going on his 17 day detachment today so I had to drop him off. When I took my temp at 5:45am it was actually 97.20F but I used the temp adjuster because I took my temp at a different time and it put my temp at 97.45F. So hoping my temp just goes up for the next 2 days because if it does..that means I finally o'd and if I did...I finally o'd the day BEFORE he went on detachment. FF said the earliest I can ov is cd24 and today I am cd23 so we shall see. We have our bases covered up until today. I know that supposedly sperm lasts for up to 5 days so I have a few days ahead covered as well. Just in case mytemp just went up randomly. But I was very shocked to see it go up so high today. I didn't do anything different also like wear pajamas etc :blush: And most of the time if we dtd like around 12am-1am...it still didn't effect my temp so I know dtd didn't change anything either....so fxed that ov has FINALLY happened last night. So today starts day 1 of DH being away and Im going to miss him but I can still talk to him on the phone etc and I didn't take him leaving as bad as I thought. I guess its because Im use to DH being away so now I just adjusted mentally to it. But I cant wait for him to come home safely. Hoping that I did ov and I get a bfp because then when he comes back home...we'll have a bfp and he will know before his birthday (sept. 7th). So fingers crossed this is ovulation but we shall see how the next 2 days go. Hoping my temp doesn't drop or I don't have ovulation at all. Also, I see my doc in 5 days to discuss fertility issues so if this is ovulation...I can talk to her about what I know about me not ovulating every month etc and she can probably check to see if I have ovulated etc. I don't know but hoping I get some type of answer(s) when I go. So all in all everything is going good. And now its time for me to start on my school work.

Ahhhh! Can't wait until the BFP!!! Fingers crossed for you!!

I have a paternity test for Ambriella today. Can I ask you guys a question? Okay so my friend said that we slept together on Halloween but I have no recollection of it. I only had 3 drinks. I don't think it happened but if it did then I would've gotten a BFP in 7 days? Is that even possible? Also, who does she look like? I'm going crazy over this. I think he's messing with my head but I don't know.

image.jpg

Im hoping its a bfp for me. I hope I ov this cycle :haha: And to me she looks more like a combination of you and your ex. She doesn't really have your friends features.

@Mzswizz, fx for you and I.

@Kaiecee, how did it go with Mr Riley appointment? And how are you feeling?

@Colormefamous, Ambriella looks just like you. And I find it weird that your friend never told you about your night together until now, hmmmm, does he have a crush?

As for me cd 19, 7dpo?. Yesterday I felt an electricity like pain on my right side for about 5 minutes. It was so painful that I double over. Dh thought that I was playing for a minute, lol. I have no idea what it was. Oh boy, I hope it's not one of those months again, playing games with me, lol.

@skittles-FXed for you. Hoping these signs are good signs. This morning, I felt a sharp pain on my right ovary side but it was a wuick pain so I have no clue what that was about but I know that my temp went up today :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->