8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

o wow so next week. Well cant wait for the results.

update: well today I put down an adoption hold fee for a dog that im going to pick up either next week Thursday or Saturday (depending on the day she gets spayed). And also, I got a job interview on Saturday at 2:45pm :happydance: Keep the good news coming. Im hoping I get this job!

Also, looks like this cycle is going to be short and no ov because...im spotting but its more like a light flow. Its this pink/purple :shrug: looking color and its not consistent. It only came out with DH's extra soldiers/my cm. And its wet when it comes out but it dries up like discharge :shrug: So right now im totally :wacko: im only cd24 and obviously I didn't ovulate at all so I don't know what to make of this. Will definitely talk to my doc about this on Monday and see what happens. Also this is my 3rd cycle after the bcps so I have no clue whats going on. They said that the bcps that I was taken will be completely out my system in the matter of days so I don't know what my body is going through. I didn't even have TIME to ovulate :nope:

Umm I don't know its more than just a spot. It came with the discharge as if it was the discharge itself.

update: so the bleeding whatever it was is now brown and it was a little bit on the pad and it was super dry and now it wasn't there when I wiped. But im pretty sure its going to come back by tomorrow.

What kind of dog u getting??

Riley was ok but once we left he got spots and then finally went away 4 days later but we do have a tooth :) but he was really warm and he had a fever of 103 I gave him some baby Tylenol and it broke but scared me a little he's been sleeping and I
Keep disturbing him to go check on him :)

@kaiecee- im getting a terrier mix. will post pics once I get her and glad riley is getting better.

@ Colormefamous, I hope you get the result you want.Fx.

@Mzswizz, puppy in da house, so nice.

@Kaiecee, oooh, already a tooth, nice. Pics of the little man please.

As for me, while dtd with Dh( tmi) I had a little bit of spotting. When I wiped, nothing at all. I checked my cervix and just a smear of very very light pink. Af is not suppose to be here until this coming Wednesday or Thursday. I hope it's not my ovaries acting up again. I would definitely hate to go back on the pill.
On a better note, 5 more days until moving day

Sounds like everyone is doing fantastic!!

I'm positive this test will come back positive. I noticed today that Paul has unattached ear lobes and thick lips. Those are dominant traits. I have those too! The chances of her having attached ear lobes and thin lips would be so slim if she was his. Stu have thin lips and attached ear lobes which would increase the chance by at least 50%.

@skittles-spotting...sounds like a good symptom :thumbup: hoping its your bfp in the midst fxed for you.

@colormefamous-yay for the increased chance. Hoping you get your positive results.

AFM, im on cd25 today and the brown discharge has stopped last night around 10pm so I only had it for 2-3 hours. And it was a little bit on the pad (not enough to call it a light period because it wasn't constant and it only came out when the discharge came out) and it wasn't there when I wiped nor was in the toilet so only on the pad :shrug: It don't seem like I ovulated neither so I don't know whats going on. Also, first it was pinkish/purplish (don't know how to really describe it..kinda of peach like) and then half a hour later, it turned brown. It was dry brown discharge like. It don't even look like bleeding so im lost. It sounded like characteristics of implantation bleeding but from looking at FF chart, it doesn't show that I o'd so im confused all around. I was thinking that it was AF. Usually, the first day it would be here and there but mostly here and doesn't really stop and then by the next morning, its here full blown. But it stopped last night and it hasn't been back since and Ive used the bathroom twice and all I see is the normal cm..so this is me right now :wacko: Any ideas?

@mzswizz, I wish that I knew too, lol. After 2 years of trying I am still clueless.dohh:

As for me, at work and I was cramping all morning, now no more. Weird.

@skittles-Maybe implantation is going on in there with you :thumbup: FXed it is.

AFM, I think its probably just an early AF playing tricks with me. So I decided to do an experiment. Soooo I went to the store and bought a douche (water-based) never used one in my life but I know supposedly it suppose to clean out your "area" soooo with that being said I bought it so I can try and jumpstart AF :haha: I haven't had any cramps at all so didn't understand the brown discharge etc. Soo today I checked cervix and it was pinkish/red blood like up there so im like okay it must be AF and then when I wiped, it was pinkish/red on the tp so im like okay so now let me help it come out because if I use the douche it "should" show me how much blood I really have up there. Sooo I tried it (ummmm after like 10 mins of trying to figure out how to use it :blush: ) and then while it was leaking out, I only saw a small amount of brown once again :dohh: And then when I wipe with the tp.....I got nothing. Then I checked my cervix to see if its still a bloody mess :haha: Anddddd nothing. I didn't stick it "that" high to mess with the cervix but whatever. I guess its just taking its time.

Someone better freaking pee on a stick soon. I'm dying to see a double line haha!

Ambriella says hi!!

image.jpg

@colormefamous-she is so adorable!!!! and I might buy a test today and take it in the morning...if this on and off spotting doesn't become an actual flow by the morning.

well on my way to go buy some hpts.....will update when I can.

@Colormefamous, she's so a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e, I want one, huuuuuuh!. By the way, I don't know if I am being impolite or not, but do you have asian in your family. You look so much like my friend, and she is 1/4 korean. And I am addicted of everything asian. I eat their food (kimchi), buy their styles, learning korean, watch asian drama every single day, lol. My husband always ask me why I pick him and did not marry an asian man, lol.

@mzswizz, I am scared to check my cervix again. I don't want to see pink. I don't like pink at all, but now I am starting to hate it.

I think Af is on the way early. I wish it was not, but if it's coming anyway it might as well come now, because it will be better for me not to have it on Tuesday while driving to Georgia, lol

Oh don't you girls worry! If you remember, I had weird bloody discharge that was sort of dark on my cervix right before I found out I was pregnant! Maybe you both got lucky! Yes!! UpdAte!!

Yes! I am 1/2 Filipino and 1/2 Caucasian :)

@skittles-I am scared to check my cervix as well :haha: And that's true. I feel that if its AF I rather have her just start now than drag out the process. Hoping we get bfps instead of AF!

@colormefamous-I don't know what to make of my cycle. If only I could've took a pic of the discharge without it looking gross and tmi lol. But it would be great if skittles and I ended up with bfps.

AFM, still no AF just on and off brown discharge..its brown with stretchy clear cm :shrug: Im just letting my body do its thing. I will take a hpt tomorrow morning just to rule pregnancy out because my cycles aren't like this normally. Cramps, heavy bleeding, clots etc should be here by now. This is day 2 of spotting and I can pretty much wear a panty liner or no pad at all because its even barely there when I wipe.

Oh take a pic! No one cares lol! I'll tell you if it looked like mine! I'd post a pic but I obviously didn't think about it at the time lol. I'm sure we have all seen worse! You know, it's crazy! We've all been talking for over a year! It feels like I know you ladies personally!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->