8 dpo, wanna wait with me?!

Positive on 3 ICS today 10dpo. Not sure will stick but just have to keep my fingers crossed! Xx

Ooh, so exciting!!! Fx'ed its a sticky one :)

Temp is down to 97.89 today but again, hard to tell since I havent been temping long. I DID dream I got two BFPs....

Tested with BFN this morning. Discouraged but trying not to be too much. Hubby and I have only been trying 7 months but started the adoption process due to two mc's we had prior to trying and a chemical we had in June of this year. What happens is what happens and however we end up getting our baby is perfectly okay with me :)

Thankyou but am expecting another cp, have terrible pre AF pains I never get with successful pregnancies:( xx

Just did another couple of ICS after 3.5 hour hold, I really don't know if its the tests or my hcg falling but they're no darker, if anything lighter. I think its a cp:( xx

So every cycle I symptom spot. Had a chemical pregnancy 9/24 cycle and decided no HCG shot and a clomid break. I did just that for two cycles.
So, DEC 2 my period came normally my cycle is 23 days long .... so - I invested in digital OPK.

New stuff I did this cycle. I started using coconut oil to "cleanse and regulate" PH of my vaginal/cervix area. Basically would put coconut oil in a little baggie and roll it into a log shape .. then break off a tiny piece before I go to bed ... wore a pad of course (leaking!) This helped my vajayjay smell wonderful and also made it feel good. Coconut oil is anti viral and anti fungal etc --Great natural remedy for yeast inf etc.

Next - I was testing as of CD 8 -once a day at 11 am. On CD 10 I was out shopping so I came home and tested at 2pm SMILEY FACE. I began to feel that pulling O pain that runs across the tummy like a pinch from both sides. Was uncomfortable -- feels like a zipper catching skin. DTD CD11 and CD 12 ONLY. So O cramping - tugging and such - but no more than usual on Clomid Ovulation.
Sex was awesome - made sure I orgasmed every single time more than once and it was so good that hubby complained of feeling sore... like his "manhood was done for". :happy dance:
So sex OD and OD+1 ... that is all .

2dpo nothing
3 dpo I was dying from cramps in the evening. Now these are not O cramps - they were super AF cramps. I know it is too early for implantation but I know from research that you can sometimes feel such pain when the actual fallopian tubes are pulsating. It felt horrible.
4dpo still cramping like someone is squeezing my uterus from the inside. Keep in mind I have had 2 kids - and this is exactly what I felt around 10 weeks but 4dpo?
5dpo still cramps - on and off - intensity is such that if AF came I wouldn't be surprised. But it is on and off so no biggie. TMI ALERT Diarrhea. :(
6dpo Diarrhea OMG - cramps on and off like AF - I think I am coming down with something my throat feels funny. I nodded off at night around 630PM hubby woke me off the couch when movie was over and took me to bed at 830pm slept like a champ till 730am! Wow that is like 12 hrs sleep.

7dpo (today) Woke up after 12 hrs - feeling good. Not bitchy but my back is hurting. More so to my left lower side. Cramps are very present - very uncomfortable. Feeling bloated. I am definitely sick. I am coughing and my throat hurts.
My friend got engaged last night and she Facebook video called me and said I look sick - red face (yes temp was 99.3) def sick.

That is all the different symptoms I have NEVER experienced except

I was sick last time I got pregnant. Full blow 4 day flu. Maybe this is it? I don't get sick easily - EVER colds and flus are something I don't get. Maybe 3 times in my life --- except for when i am pregnant.

Baby dust to all!! FX to all of you!

So every cycle I symptom spot. Had a chemical pregnancy 9/24 cycle and decided no HCG shot and a clomid break. I did just that for two cycles.
So, DEC 2 my period came normally my cycle is 23 days long .... so - I invested in digital OPK.

New stuff I did this cycle. I started using coconut oil to "cleanse and regulate" PH of my vaginal/cervix area. Basically would put coconut oil in a little baggie and roll it into a log shape .. then break off a tiny piece before I go to bed ... wore a pad of course (leaking!) This helped my vajayjay smell wonderful and also made it feel good. Coconut oil is anti viral and anti fungal etc --Great natural remedy for yeast inf etc.

Next - I was testing as of CD 8 -once a day at 11 am. On CD 10 I was out shopping so I came home and tested at 2pm SMILEY FACE. I began to feel that pulling O pain that runs across the tummy like a pinch from both sides. Was uncomfortable -- feels like a zipper catching skin. DTD CD11 and CD 12 ONLY. So O cramping - tugging and such - but no more than usual on Clomid Ovulation.
Sex was awesome - made sure I orgasmed every single time more than once and it was so good that hubby complained of feeling sore... like his "manhood was done for". :happy dance:
So sex OD and OD+1 ... that is all .

2dpo nothing
3 dpo I was dying from cramps in the evening. Now these are not O cramps - they were super AF cramps. I know it is too early for implantation but I know from research that you can sometimes feel such pain when the actual fallopian tubes are pulsating. It felt horrible.
4dpo still cramping like someone is squeezing my uterus from the inside. Keep in mind I have had 2 kids - and this is exactly what I felt around 10 weeks but 4dpo?
5dpo still cramps - on and off - intensity is such that if AF came I wouldn't be surprised. But it is on and off so no biggie. TMI ALERT Diarrhea. :(
6dpo Diarrhea OMG - cramps on and off like AF - I think I am coming down with something my throat feels funny. I nodded off at night around 630PM hubby woke me off the couch when movie was over and took me to bed at 830pm slept like a champ till 730am! Wow that is like 12 hrs sleep.

7dpo (today) Woke up after 12 hrs - feeling good. Not bitchy but my back is hurting. More so to my left lower side. Cramps are very present - very uncomfortable. Feeling bloated. I am definitely sick. I am coughing and my throat hurts.
My friend got engaged last night and she Facebook video called me and said I look sick - red face (yes temp was 99.3) def sick.

That is all the different symptoms I have NEVER experienced except

I was sick last time I got pregnant. Full blow 4 day flu. Maybe this is it? I don't get sick easily - EVER colds and flus are something I don't get. Maybe 3 times in my life --- except for when i am pregnant.

Baby dust to all!! FX to all of you!

I too am 7DPO today. I am bloated, cramping, breast heavy and getting painful twinged in them. lower back aches. I can not stop sneezing and almost upchucked my breakfast. So, We are in similar boats. I am not expecting AF til the 27th. I know there are some promising symptoms for both of us. But, I can't stand BFN so I am forced to see if AF comes or not. I wish I could test early Because if it is BFP I have to call my docs and get on different anti-rejection meds for transplanted organs as the one I am on can cause bad things for momma and developing child.
FX to us all

AF is either very close or I ovulated later than I thought, which is a very large possibility since I never got a positive OPK... Very small amount of brown spotting tonight. I never spot before AF...its usually extremely heavy the first day! I did have a temp dip this am, however im not sure how much worth to give it as I had an extremely restless night.

I feel so gross most of the day today, and tonight I keep having bouts of almost puking. Heavy BBs, bloated, BBS not hurting though. They did this morning. Headache is back. I want to just curl up and cry and go to bed. But, alas that is not what my 2 year old DD would have me doing. LOL DH works tonight and tomorrow then I have him with me through the holiday. First holiday we have been blessed enough to spend together the 23-27 since we met. So, if no AF testing this Sunday the 27th.

I feel so gross most of the day today, and tonight I keep having bouts of almost puking. Heavy BBs, bloated, BBS not hurting though. They did this morning. Headache is back. I want to just curl up and cry and go to bed. But, alas that is not what my 2 year old DD would have me doing. LOL DH works tonight and tomorrow then I have him with me through the holiday. First holiday we have been blessed enough to spend together the 23-27 since we met. So, if no AF testing this Sunday the 27th.

Aww. I have felt nauseous throughout the last two days as well. Worse tonight. sore throat too. Hope I'm not coming down with something. I work a 24 on Christmas day and I work a 48 hour shift over new years so I really don't wanna get sick lol. Glad you get Christmas with your hubby :)

Again last night I went to bed at 730 . To be expected because I had woken up at 330am that morning right?
Anyway around 10 pm I woke up from my sore throat/ cough.
No infection- no irritation - no fever - no productive cough or sensation of chest cough. It's an upper tickle and feels really raw.
Anyway... at 10pm last night I migrated to the couch (I am loving my couch and DVR full of really bad cheesy Xmas films from Hallmark) with my heated blanket. Sucked on cough drops until I slept. Cramping like AF again low intensity but weird pulling feeling. Could it be the progesterone?
I woke up again at 330am without fail.
I made coffee... I took one whiff and I was ready to hurl - like down right vomit on the spot-- once the wave of nausea subsided I drank the coffee :blush: even though it made me feel sick... I got used to it.

Made a second cup around 530 am since the first one was cold ... nausea again...but still drank it after wave of nausea went.

I won't test till the 28th regardless. My cycles are 23-28 days but more on the 23-25 side but when I am on progesterone 28 clockwork. We shall see. Fingers crossed.

I am 9dPO now, I have cramps and nauseated today and last night. Wondering if AF is coming early. As since my first ever at age 11, I have always been on AF during Christmas Day. After transplant my cycles now put me at not starting til the 27th this time. I hope that bares true. I know i have some pregnancy symptoms, but since I am the odd duck I wouldn't put it past my body to just be acting weird.

8dpo and having cramping. Took a test this morning and negative so I do believe my other tests were just great evaps! Damn :( I know it's really early still but can't help but feel disappointed

Really was hoping to give my family a very special present this Christmas. Hopefully the cramping is from implantation but doubtful

Really was hoping to give my family a very special present this Christmas. Hopefully the cramping is from implantation but doubtful

Aww :( well there's still hope, so my fingers are crossed for you! I have been having very light bleeding off and on...not enough for a tampon but using them anyway. Super abnormal but i have had a history of cysts and possible Endometriosis (doc didnt want to open me up at only 15 years old to find out) so that could be it. I'm on a natural progesterone cream to help with the cysts/endo and think that may be the culprit as I'm only on my 5th-ish cycle using it and my body still may be adjusting. I'm counting myself out this month and throwing myself back into the adoption idea for the time being, so sending LOTS of baby dust to you!!

Aww :( well there's still hope, so my fingers are crossed for you! I have been having very light bleeding off and on...not enough for a tampon but using them anyway. Super abnormal but i have had a history of cysts and possible Endometriosis (doc didnt want to open me up at only 15 years old to find out) so that could be it. I'm on a natural progesterone cream to help with the cysts/endo and think that may be the culprit as I'm only on my 5th-ish cycle using it and my body still may be adjusting. I'm counting myself out this month and throwing myself back into the adoption idea for the time being, so sending LOTS of baby dust to you!!

Thanks Bree!! Well early this morning around 2am I had a couple specks of blood on the toilet paper. Assuming it's implantation as I never spot before AF. Well I'm hoping for you its implantation spotting too!! Baby dust to you girl!!! On 9dpo waiting for a bfp for xmas!!! For us both :)

Thanks Bree!! Well early this morning around 2am I had a couple specks of blood on the toilet paper. Assuming it's implantation as I never spot before AF. Well I'm hoping for you its implantation spotting too!! Baby dust to you girl!!! On 9dpo waiting for a bfp for xmas!!! For us both :)

Thanks, cat!! Ended up being AF for me, but I'm feeling good about next cycle :) or however we are able to get our baby. How are things going with you?

I tested yesterday but without holding urine or overnight because every time I cough it is so violent I might wee myself. Hadn't had much sleep till last night. Now Dec 26, I am peeing every 2 hours . Cough has subsided. Feeling a lot better - One week of being so sick and so tired. BFN this morning BUT I only held my wee for 2 hrs and it was very pale.

Maybe tomorrow morning when I wake up I will have held it ?
Like I said - last night I "slept" 8pm-10pm woke up to wee.
1030-3am woke up cough so bad I weed myself :blush: So I took a shower --changed and went back to bed around 430 and woke up at 630 took a test BFN - like I said pale.

I feel like AF is coming on. I am officially 1 day late according to FF but it is only CD 24. So... the progesterone may be prolonging my cycle.. so we shall see. Has anyone else tested?

we have been out of town at my sister's for Cgristmas. So, I have not tested. BBs have blue lines and are getting larger. I threw up when I took just one bite of an omelet my sister made me this morning before we left. So, flippin tired. AF due tomorrow. If nothing I will be talking with DH and deciding when we feel I should test. I have not told him anything yet bc If I am not late FOR AF then why worry him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->