8 dpo, wanna wait with me?!

bree03

Reaction score
I didnt get a + OPK this cycle but think I started testing too late, as I usually o closer to week 3 of my cycle. Dh and I bd'd every other day leading up to my window so there's still a chance..

Have had AF like cramps since 6 dpo so I tested this am with FRER (couldn't help myself, wanted to get disappointment over with) and got a bfn. I'm working a 36 hour shift this weekend so wont be testing again for at least a few more days. :) if AF doesn't show her ugly self first!

I feel gross, blah headache, slightly heavier boobies, AF like cramps yet AF not due for 9 days. Very Fatigued getting emotional. Slight back ache. I don't remember how I felt before getting BFP 2 years ago with DD. Just remember a week prior to BFP I felt ill. I'm okay either way it turns out.
How are you feeling?

I'm on cd 18. But not sure when or if I've ovulated yet! But I'll wait with you all. Any early symptoms ladies?

I'm on cd 18. But not sure when or if I've ovulated yet! But I'll wait with you all. Any early symptoms ladies?

For me, lower back pain, extreme fatigue, bloating, AF like cramps on both sides since 2DPO, pelvic area fullness. CM changes. Just feeling off

Sounds promising!!! I haven't had any symptoms as of yet :(

I feel gross, blah headache, slightly heavier boobies, AF like cramps yet AF not due for 9 days. Very Fatigued getting emotional. Slight back ache. I don't remember how I felt before getting BFP 2 years ago with DD. Just remember a week prior to BFP I felt ill. I'm okay either way it turns out.
How are you feeling?

I really have no pregnancy symptoms other than occasional twinges of nausea, some dizziness, and fatigue. My boobs have felt really heavy and I've had sore gums, but that's just about it.

I've had a LOT of wet cm, though!! I keep thinking AF is here. Lol. I was so sure she was coming on Wednesday and then last night dh and I dtd to try to bring AF on. I just wanna get it over with! Lol but it didn't work :( do you ladies chart your bbt?

I am not charting BBT bc I was not actually attempting to get pregnant, if I am. It just so happens that we had sex when I was Ovulating! My DH works overnight shifts so he usually sleeps in the daytime like at noon to 8pm. SO, there is not a lot of us time. Plus a 2 year old whom doesn't like us out of her sight.
With my first since we were actively trying, I attempted to chart it. when they say it should be higher. I thought like a few degrees higher. I learned it can count as higher if it is .3 or more.

so, no headache thus far today. Boobs still heavy, still feel bloated and fullness. lower back hurting more, and today is FIL birthday and he asked us to make him chicken and biscuits. For those not in the US, our biscuits are savory not sweet. And well the thought made me gag. So, who knows maybe I am just coming down with a cold. I say just a cold as since I have like no immune system due to the anti=rejection drugs for the transplant a simple cold could be like severe flu for anyone else.
8 day s til AF due. who knows

Hmmm.. Never know. ;) my cramps went away midway through the day yesterday and are back this morning. I have been surprisingly energized during this 36 hour shift but I am an EMT and we had zero calls the first 10 hours of the shift lol, so that could be a contributing factor. Back was aching quite a bit last night and boobs have still been sensitive and very full. Bbt was 98.06 this am, so its dropped some...

5 days til AF unless she shows up early. Wouldn't be surprised with these cramps!

Hi ladies, 9dpo for me, my cycles have been much shorter since a 12 week loss in May at 26, 24 and 25 days so to get to cd25 with no spotting is great, been taking b6 this cycle, hoping it helped with my lp. V bad cramps started just this evening so think AF may be on the way x

Fx'd for you oasis! I'm not really having many symptoms besides massive mood swings lol. Went from laughing so hard I was doubled over to sobbing in less than five minutes!! Lol. I have two tests and am thinking of testing tomorrow morning at 10 dpo if my temps are still up. They've been in the 98.08-98.36 range since I started temping a few days ago...

Couldn't help myself from taking a FRER when I got home from my 36 tonight. Aprox 9 dpo.. Veeeery faint pos/def a squinter.. Trying to decide whether to test again with FMU in the am or wait until Monday.

that's awesome, hope it gets darker.
7DPO- No headache this morning, not as bloated feeling. But, still a fullnrss. slight cramping still. feeling warm last couple of night and been sleeping with out any blankets.

I would have taken a pic except I tore it apart trying to tell if it was an evap or not!! Lol

Positive on 3 ICS today 10dpo. Not sure will stick but just have to keep my fingers crossed! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->