82 BFPs!!! Come ALL November 1st-30th Testers!!! 8 Angels 295 Testers & counting....

Thank you MrsMM24 :hug:

Seems to be a very sweet group here :hi:

BENTLEE, you have good perception, this group is very sweet.... I was with these ladies in Sept testing thread.... so sad to see them come over to Nov, but.... the egg chase will produce a BFP sticky sticky Nov Bean!!! :dust:

:wave: hi everyone, I'm moving in here from the October thread as af got me :( and mrsMM does such a good job on these threads :)

So I'm currently cd1 and thinking I'll be ov'ing around 18th-21st oct, that makes my testing date around 2nd Nov, if I can wait that long :haha:

So anyways that's me, looking forward to having you girls around during the 2ww and seeing lots of :bfp:'s :)

You are totally in here! Welcome to Nov TWW!! GL FXD! :dust: This will be IT for you hun!

Hey ladies, i'm also moving over here from the October testing thread....i'll be teting on the 1st of November so fx'd for a :bfp: and :dust: to you all!

i had a conception reading done and i was told that i would get a :bfp: at the end of Oct/start of Nov.....heres hoping its true!!

oh and its also my 21st birthday in November :D

Sorry you have to join from the Oct, damn that AF, however, seems like we are sure to see a bfp from you in Nov!! GL FXD! :dust:

:wave: Hi Ladies.. Looks like I'm back for another month, but I get to spend it with you all :winkwink:

I'm going with Nov. 3rd.

This will be my 2nd month on Clomid so hopefully it'll be lucky, and we are going to use ovulation tests too for the first time.
Fx :)

Hi ladies!! So soon over to the november thread :( oh well chin up can you get me down for the 6th please!! Dont be offended if I dont check in too often, its not good for my health to be on here too often hehe xx

BENTLEE, you have good perception, this group is very sweet.... I was with these ladies in Sept testing thread.... so sad to see them come over to Nov, but.... the egg chase will produce a BFP sticky sticky Nov Bean!!! :dust:

oh I bet. Everyone seems really nice so far.

I will go and have a look at wedding dresses tomorrow ~ esp. the maternity ones :thumbup: I'm so super excited :happydance:
What are your plans for tmr?

Hi, Im graduating from the October group as :witch: got me this morning. Will be testing 6th Nov :happydance:

:dust:

Excellent thread and very organised at that!

AF got me yesterday so I have to test in 36 days time (10th November). Can't wait for next month anyway cause I'm going on holiday but looks like it might be an extremely good month at this rate :)

Oh no, sorry to see so many of you getting caught by the :witch:
Well, FX'ed that November will be our lucky test month :dust:

Looks like November is gearing up to be another lucky month as Oct has started out!!! I am slowly but surely getting excited!!! I see some of you over from Oct, so sorry you have had to join us here, but as mentioned in here already, couldn't pick a better bunch of ladies to share it with!! This WILL be your month!!!!

:wave: welcome to the Party!!! CLOVERMOUSE, JOSEPHINE, NEWLYMRS, and TANZIBAR!!! Can't wait to see your blinking bfps!!!

JOSEPHINE, you know I understand your infrequent visits, no worries, I will make sure that you can easily jump on to see results in the times that you do venture in! :hugs:

FXD! for that Maternity Wedding Dress Bentlee, I want Details!!! :)

TANZIBAR, I totally love the avatar pic!!!

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart... CM checks begin today, and OPKS starting this weekend. Stocked up on baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and "donations". Operation Prepare for SMEP has begun!!! I have been exercising really regularly as well so I am feeling good. I am testing in Oct and Nov!

ALRIGHT! write me in on November 5th please :) Not going to try quite so hard this month, not temping, not using opks, just gonna have a fun month w/ DH :) I am however taking baby asprin, I feel if I don't do something its like giving up and I don't want to do that!! Have a good cycle ladies, :dust: to everyone!! :)

Oh and I'm gonna try really really really hard to wait till the 5th to test. Its a good week after AF is due, if I can wait till then I should get a good line if she doesn't show! but, we all know how bad I am....lots lots lots of support, and possibly someone taking away my tests wouldn't be a bad idea :winkwink:

LOTS OF LUCK LADIES!!!

HOPING, I have you down! We will do our best to not let you test!!! It is a task with you.... LOL... I feed the addiction by POAS with OPKs during the TWW!! :haha: crazy, but it detects a different hormone, they are cheaper and bfn on there doesn't hurt me so bad.... GL :dust:

Hello all the new ladies so sorry you have to be here... I really have a poas addiction but i am going to tesist this month by not buying any. Even though i am sitting this one out anything can happen. Known my luck the month we are not trying is the month i will get my bfp wont mind at all.

Hi all, I'm starting my first round of clomid this cycle cd5-9. I plan to test on November 10th. Good luck and fx for us all!!

hoping4girl - i dont plan on buying any either so we can keep each other strong!!:hugs:

FXD! for that Maternity Wedding Dress Bentlee, I want Details!!! :)

I'm so happy :happydance: They are able to change almost any dress to the way I'll need :thumbup: So I will be wearing my dream dress even if I'm 8 months preggo! I'm so super excited! No worries about starting ttc in November anymore :dust: (wedding will be in July ;))

Welcome to all the new girls.. this will be OUR month!! :yellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"