82 BFPs!!! Come ALL November 1st-30th Testers!!! 8 Angels 295 Testers & counting....

hi mrsm could I join this group I'm on cd1 and hoping to get a bfp nov 9 I think, af started early but I'll use nov 9 as my testing day. oct 28th is my 9 year anniversary with DF holly crap I can't believe it has been that long already I am so ready to have a family of my own I started ttc aug of 2010 and it has been a long depressing road for me I never thought that ttc would be so hard if I had known I would have started sooner but I guess everything happens for a reason. hoping to get pg before the end of this year fx for this month ladies and loads and loads of baby dust to us all.

Add me to list hunny...
I'm on cd 2
With an average 36 day cycle
Will be due to test around 3rd november
My dh birthday!!!!! :)
What a wonderful pressie that would be
To give him a :bfp: !!!!! Xxxx:cloud9:

Hello there ladies!!!! I didnt get my bfp for Oct and that's ok. :) I am happy to be on track again. I am on CD 1. I had a MC about five months ago and havent been the same since. I am Temping, charting and I think I will go back to using OPKs. OCT thread has been an amazing turn out and I will be stalking my girls there but I would like to jump in here too!!!! I see some familiar names!!! BENTLEE!!!! <3 it's good to see you on here!!!!! I think I will be testing Nov 4th. Seems forever away but I am going to keep busy with my beautiful family and work on me for a bit with this diet thing. :D I hope everyone has a great weekend and keep up the PMA!!!!!!!!
:dust:

Amanda-honey!! https://www.smilieportal.de/smilies/lieb/56.gif So good to have you here!!

Well Mrsmm you can put me down for. testing Nov 1st unless i ov later...I know i should eait and see the results from my further tests but they keep changing my appointments. Not gping to actively try this month but just go with the flow.

Good luck new ladies.

Same here! Not actively trying this cycle either (wedding on July 7th ;) ), but because of my short regular 27 days cycle I will be due for testing in the end of Nov :happydance:

Hey MrsMM! I'm here to join your November thread. I'm going to test on the 4th of November if AF is late. I'm not sure I'll catch the egg this month, but here's hoping we will! :)

Hey girls, would you mind sharing some thoughts on my signatures Bentlee's signatures I'm new to it and I would like to know if you like them or not. getting better though, but I have to learn a whole new programme on my own ;)

Can I be put down for November the 10th please? Going to hold out testing until then when she's actually due! (going to try anyway) really hope this is my month as she is due 2 days before mine and OH's 5 year anniversary :D Thanks Ladies x

I am soooo excited for this month!! :dance: I hope this is my month :headspin:
2nd cycle TTC [-o&lt;

Oh yey, this is going to be our first month properly TTC so this is very exciting!

AF due 5th or 6th November, can you put me down for testing 5th November please?

I don't know how you ladies cope with all the waiting, I'm sure I'll manage better when it's actually time to make the baby!

hey ladies, so i tested and got a bfn:/
so here i am ready to try again next cycle.
hope your all doing well.
xx

I don't know how you ladies cope with all the waiting, I'm sure I'll manage better when it's actually time to make the baby!

Tell me about it!! Its my 2nd month and the waiting is sooo hard!! I spent sooo much on preg tests last month :blush:, NOT going to make that mistake again!! :wacko:

Good Luck :dust:

Believe me ladies it gets no better some cycles are easier than others. This ones not going too bad i am on cd 10 allready will ov in another week or so. I am.off work this tww so.I know it will start dragging. I am a poas addict bit am going to go cold turkey this month and test 13 dpo if my temps are still up. Have two digis on stand by I'm done witj searching for lines for hours.

Well, I am moving over from the October thread as :witch: has made her appearance today! :cry: I will have a HSG this cycle and will schedule it in the AM now that I am on CD1. So I think I will have some :wine: sit back :coffee: and wait for "O" day. And pray for :bfp: and no blockages with my tubes! :dust::dust::dust:

Oh I forgot to give you my date! LOL! 11/9/11 please and Thank-you!

Tell me about it!! Its my 2nd month and the waiting is sooo hard!! I spent sooo much on preg tests last month :blush:, NOT going to make that mistake again!! :wacko:

Snap :haha: I dread to think how much I spent. I won't be testing until i'm late this time :haha:

Snap :haha: I dread to think how much I spent. I won't be testing until i'm late this time :haha:

Well :blush:, I did buy some ovulation tests, but they don't count haha :shrug: :happydance:

Can you put me down for testing on November 4th please? This is our second month TTC and this month I am going to start charting. If any of you have any suggestions about that please let me know. I have never done charting before so I need input. Thanks!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->