82 BFPs!!! Come ALL November 1st-30th Testers!!! 8 Angels 295 Testers & counting....

Excellent thread and very organised at that!

AF got me yesterday so I have to test in 36 days time (10th November). Can't wait for next month anyway cause I'm going on holiday but looks like it might be an extremely good month at this rate :)

testing same day as me fingers crossed its a double bfp that day!! :D

we hae only just got into october and already i cant wait for it to be gone.....bring on november!

hope all you ladies are well, sending you all tons and tons of :dust:

payday today so got all excited to go shoppin should of bought a new coat...instead i came home with lots of opks, frers, prenatal vits, epo, folic acid haha think im a lil obsessed lol dint even get chance to look for new coat xx

Wanna have a peek on the dresses?

I do I do!! Aww be so cute to have a maternity dress hehe x

Those are regular dresses, but like I said they can sew them to the way I'll need them with a bump:

https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8204/sigdresses.jpg

(Sweetpea is my nickname on a German forum)

awww there beautiful, the one on the right is my fave :) xx

hoping4girl - i dont plan on buying any either so we can keep each other strong!!:hugs:

ah that would be awesome :) I'm horrible...I need someone to just smack me around 6dpo....cuz thats when i wanna do it!! lol

DEBZIE, that has always been how I stop or put a slight roadblock on mt POAS addiction, :haha:

SCOOBY, we have you down.... YAY for clomid. GL FXD! :dust:

BENTLEE, I wore a dress almost identical to the one on the left! they are all sooo beautiful!

CHARLIE, TTC stuff always wins over when we set out to go shopping....

Hi Ladies,
ttc#1 after 8 mths of bfn, hoping that joining your group will keep me positive and get that bfp :D . Put me down for Nov 7th.

Welcome to the thread SLLYDRKFSH!!! GL FXD! :dust:

Well ladies I may be in this month. Previously was going to sit this one out but oh is keen to just see what happens. This is a first for him. Typical.

Weeeeelllll, that is a surprise, but hey, we will take it!!! YAY!

Hey MrsMM24.. can I be added for testing Nov 1st please :)

Hello there ladies!!!! I didnt get my bfp for Oct and that's ok. :) I am happy to be on track again. I am on CD 1. I had a MC about five months ago and havent been the same since. I am Temping, charting and I think I will go back to using OPKs. OCT thread has been an amazing turn out and I will be stalking my girls there but I would like to jump in here too!!!! I see some familiar names!!! BENTLEE!!!! <3 it's good to see you on here!!!!! I think I will be testing Nov 4th. Seems forever away but I am going to keep busy with my beautiful family and work on me for a bit with this diet thing. :D I hope everyone has a great weekend and keep up the PMA!!!!!!!!
:dust:

Well Mrsmm you can put me down for. testing Nov 1st unless i ov later...I know i should eait and see the results from my further tests but they keep changing my appointments. Not gping to actively try this month but just go with the flow.

Good luck new ladies.

I guess if I decide to try again put me down for the 7th. Right now I'm not feeling it anymore though.

Oooh we're stacking up in here quickly - lovely to have some Nov buddies, hopefully this will be a lucky month for us all :dust:

Hey af got me today after been 3 days late :( evil witch please put me down for the 9th xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->