8dpo....BFN, update AF then bfp

selina22

mum 2 megan and expecting
Reaction score
haha guys i caved in and tested now i wish i didnt lol
i know its early i just want to know i will test again at 10dpo
xxx:blush:

Sorry to hear that. I know the feeling. Tested this morning at 11dpo and :BFN: but have so many symptoms! Its frustrating but there's always tomorrow! Are you have any symptoms?

Hi yes i am
cramping since 3dpo
tender boobs 7dpo
tired 7dpo
creamy lotion cm 3dpo
emotional 6dpo

but these could also be signs of AF for me im just not sure because i only just came off the pill in feb and i haven't had an AF for 2 yrs due to pill so i dont really remember whats normal and whats not with AF lol
i will just have to wait i will defo test again 10dpo
i hope you get your :bfp: too
x

Me too. My symptoms feel like my AF too but just much stronger and some odd things are happening too like had a metal taste in my mouth a couple days, food tastes way different, having crazy and vivid dreams, and have had a "cold" for about a week now. I know that a cold doesn't sound like a prego symptom but when I got pregnant with my daughter I got a really bad "cold" and it took about 3 wks to go away. I have only been sick 1x since then (she was born in Nov 08) and it went away in 2 days.Let's keep our fingers crossed!

:dust:

oh yours does sound very promising i have my finger crossed for you with my daughter i had no symtoms at all no af or preggo symtems with my son i was really sick all the time so i dont know im not hopefull but am praying lol
i hope you get your :bfp:
keep me updated
if we both get :bfp:
we can be bump buddies lol
x

What do you think? I have been taking my temps every morning for a wk and they have been around 98.2-98.9. This morning I took it and it was only 97.2! What does that mean? Here's the thing. I have read that implantation can happen anywhere between 6-12 dpo. I o'd either the 7th or 8th and did the deed on the 7th. sOo, if I o'd on the 8th would I be 10 or 11 dpo? I'm so confused? I thought I heard your temp goes down on the day of implantation or am I wrong? Had such bad cramping last night and this morning my symptoms are really strong, bad cramping,bbs are soooo sore,aggrivated,so sleepy can hardly keep my eyes open. Is this a sign that :witch: is coming!

Hi im not to sure about temps i have bought a thermometer to use next cycle (hopefully wont have too) but i have heared also there is a dip when eggy implants and then rises again so i hope for you thats what it is
:bfp: too us both x

Thanks. it would be great! How early did you get a :bfp: with your other children?

well with josh we tried 12 cycles so i gave up testing AF was late so i tested and it was + he is my angel baby i lost him at 23w6d age 35 min due to IC, my daughter wasn't planned but much wanted after i gave birth to josh i was all over the place but after 6 weeks realised i hadnt had a AF so i did a test and guess what it was + lol so she was within a 4 week period both test were after AF would have been due i never tried early so im not sure when i will show + ill just keep testing lol
what about you?

I'm 8dpo also and I tested BFN this am, but I also have some wicked signs

I threw up this morning
I'm bloated and my bbs have grown
I'm also permanently hungry but only fancy fruit (have a bad taste also)

I really want that bfp, my fx for all of us
:dust:

heres to us all getting :bfp: momtoboys when you thinking of testing again x

With my son we were not trying at all and was quite a surprise. With my daughter we got blessed on the 1st try however I was going thru alot at the time and all the days seem a fog. I actually got a :bfp: the day my mother passed away from cancer. I can't remember exactly what dpo i was or anything. Sounds pretty good momtoboys... when did you get your :bfp: with your boys?

haha tomorrow! lol

So I just went to the bathroom with tummy cramps and when I wiped there was a solitary spot of blood.
I have 4 kids and didn't notice IB before. Could be the start of an early af.
I just went from being on cloud 9 to devastated!
:(

With my son we were not trying at all and was quite a surprise. With my daughter we got blessed on the 1st try however I was going thru alot at the time and all the days seem a fog. I actually got a :bfp: the day my mother passed away from cancer. I can't remember exactly what dpo i was or anything. Sounds pretty good momtoboys... when did you get your :bfp: with your boys?

So sorry to hear about your mum :hugs:
I think I am out now though, I get stomach aches and need the bathroom a lot before af comes, and I just started with that.
I think I just jinxed myself, thats what you get for being so confident after puking lol!

oh well even if it all goes pear shaped here, at least I have cleavage!!! (very small in that dept usually lol)

AW i hope not for you could it be implanting though because average is i think 7-10 dpo so your still in for a shot at least till the witch shows her ugly face, im tempted to test 2morrow though i am going to wait till 10dpo hee FX for you

jojomami sorry to hear about your mum, guess we'll have to sit this one out and wait for the :bfp: to show x

Well, momtoboys it's so crazy because I just went to pee and got alot of cm with reddish brown blood! I'm not sure if I'm 10dpo or 11? If I o'd on the 8th do you count the day you O'd or do you start the next day? Either way I read that implantation could happen between 6-12dpo so maybe we are both still in the running? As I said before I didn't have IB with either of my 2 kids but they say every pregnancy is different. I'm not supposed to get my AF till the 22nd and have never spotted before my AF so either way its something that has never happened before! :dust:

Come on :bfp: :af:

Well at this point I will hold onto any shread of hope, but I have tummy cramps now.
Af comes early sometimes so it is not unusual for me.

:dust: to us all

Well, momtoboys it's so crazy because I just went to pee and got alot of cm with reddish brown blood! I'm not sure if I'm 10dpo or 11? If I o'd on the 8th do you count the day you O'd or do you start the next day? Either way I read that implantation could happen between 6-12dpo so maybe we are both still in the running? As I said before I didn't have IB with either of my 2 kids but they say every pregnancy is different. I'm not supposed to get my AF till the 22nd and have never spotted before my AF so either way its something that has never happened before! :dust:

Come on :bfp: :af:

Yes your right your both in with a shot still it can be up to 12dpo for implant
you count the day after a positive opk or if you temp the day of your temp rise etc

:BFP: to us all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->