• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo....BFN, update AF then bfp

Momtoboys I haven't seen anymore blood so far. It might be TMI but what color was yours? Still really could be IB. Yes we would all be crushed but we could also all be on cloud nine is a couple of days too. Here's lots of babydust to us all So far still no more cramping, have a really bad headache and have had hot flashes all day. I'm so nervous I don't want to even stand up because I don't want anything to "fall out" HAHAHA

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dudt:

Nothing is TMI on this board lol.
It was a perfect blob/clot of dark red blood. Same colour as af, and still nothing since.
Actually feel dead normal right now

heehee i know what you mean i have been so horrible to DH ha poor men ey. i know im sitting here thinking baby snuggle in tight for 9 months lol i will be gutted if im wrong, bet we all will i would send babydust but not sure how too haha sounds silly i know but just dont know how to right it other then babydust babydust babydust xxx

Use lower case lettering but like this

: DUST: : DUST: (no gaps)

see :dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust: haha thanks hope it worked x haha i was doing ust because you had a smiley face hope it works now lol thanks

yey :dust::dust::dust: to us all ha that made my day all we need now is our :bfp:

Well guys, pretty sure I'm getting my AF :cry: Its really early though. I'm never early! Tonight I had a little more bleeding but it was red and am having major cramps. Its strange because these cramps are way stronger than any AF cramps I've ever had. I'm so uncomfortable and in a lot of pain. Still not actually bleeding yet but feel really wet down there (TMI) but when I check nothing except cm. Who knows, maybe there's still a chance but I'm pretty sure this cycle is a bust. If I don't have my Af in the morning I'll test again. But :dust: to you girls!!!

Ok I guess. Thanks. My cramps were really intense last night. Almost went to the ER. Still spotting but its getting heavier. Still really sick to my tummy and bbs hurt, and sleepy. I think I'm gonna test later today if the bleeding doesn't get worse but think its pretty much a bust. How do you feel this morning?

normal i guess nothing new cramps on and off especially in the night time just feels like AF though who knows i will test tomoz i hope its not your AF
:dust:

Hey guys

jojosmami: I hope you are ok, are the cramps feeling any better now.

I had more pink tinge last night, nothing today but I started with diarrhea which I usually get before af also.
So I am not 100% out yet but I'd say I was close

The cramps are completley gone but I'm still bleeding. Its REALLY dark red, almost black and really thick. Like nothing I've ever had. Has that ever happened to either of you? I'm so sick to my belly and so very dizzy. I don't know what's going on but this can't be good.

oh guys im sorry :hugs:
as i said b4 i havnt had AF for 2yrs due to pill i had my first one 26th march so i dont even remember whats normal and not so im not sure hun have you tested?
i also feel AF coming :(
i had another bfn today
and no real symtoms other then on off cramps now :( which could be AF
fx to us all

The cramps are completley gone but I'm still bleeding. Its REALLY dark red, almost black and really thick. Like nothing I've ever had. Has that ever happened to either of you? I'm so sick to my belly and so very dizzy. I don't know what's going on but this can't be good.

No I haven't experienced that.
Are you going to the drs? Is it a lot of blood?

as i said b4 i havnt had AF for 2yrs due to pill i had my first one 26th march so i dont even remember whats normal and not so im not sure hun have you tested?
i had another bfn today
fx to us all

Let us not give up yet...I'm holding out hope one of us will get a :bfp:

:dust: for us ladies.

I can't stop crying today though....more emotional than usual.
I really thought this was my month though, think it's just hitting me hard that af could be on the way.

It's not over till she comes though we have to have positive thoughts (plus I have to go to work in an hour so I gotta put my work face on)

FX'd for us girlies xx

i had another bfn today
fx to us all

Let us not give up yet...I'm holding out hope one of us will get a :bfp:

:dust: for us ladies.

I can't stop crying today though....more emotional than usual.
I really thought this was my month though, think it's just hitting me hard that af could be on the way.

It's not over till she comes though we have to have positive thoughts (plus I have to go to work in an hour so I gotta put my work face on)

FX'd for us girlies xx

I agree lets keep positive :dust: to us all

My af would be due 26th what about you guys x :hugs:

Anytime from now until the 23rd, my cycles are irregular

oh not long now for you to get a + hpt
:dust: :dust: :dust:

im fed up of BFN lol but im going to keep testing x
FX

I was late last cycle and though "this is it" then af came full force.
I know I need to relax a little more and let nature take its course

yes i think we all should lol if i do get a bfn i am not coming on bnb that much in the 2ww so i can try and forget lol but we'll see if thats the case lol
:dust: hun let us know how you get on x

Well I'm at work now, After crying all morning I feel knackered and I look like I have allergies lol
No AF keep running to check but nothing not even pink. I pray to god she stays away.

I don't have any stomach cramps and diarrhea has settled down, could be the calm before the storm but I am remaining hopefully optimistic I will get a bfp tomorrow.

How are you doing selina and jojo?

Im fine trying to stay positive lol im glad AF staying away and i hope you get your :bfp: 2morrow fx for you

:dust:

to us all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"