• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo....BFN, update AF then bfp

So then I would be 10dpo. I'm having alot of cramping though. R u suppose to have cramping with IB?

You know i dont know i guess so because its getting snuggled in your uterus so can cause cramps i guess every1 different though my cramps have eased off had it bad yesterday so maybe i implanted then i just hate all this guessing and wish we could just know lol i cant handle waiting so i will test again 10dpo
fx

AMEN to that! I hate that I am obsessing over every little twinge. I tell myself, its just my AF, and try to not get excited but it never works! I'm sitting her so nauseous but I'm not sure if its nerves,excitement, fear or baby???HAHA .Could be fingers x

:dust: :dust:

AMEN to that! I hate that I am obsessing over every little twinge. I tell myself, its just my AF, and try to not get excited but it never works! I'm sitting her so nauseous but I'm not sure if its nerves,excitement, fear or baby???HAHA .Could be fingers x

I know aaarrrrgggghhh

can i go to sleep and wake up at 15dpo please thanks
lol

keep me updated FX
babydust :hugs:

I feel nausea too.
My cramps are real low down....but I went to the bathroom and can't find anymore blood.

Its a sucky waiting game....wish I could also fall asleep and wake up in time to test :bfp:

It's gonna be a very long week

Are your cramps really bad? My are very low too and I don't have a backache anymore. Fingers x

Are your cramps really bad? My are very low too and I don't have a backache anymore. Fingers x

Not really bad just that dull achey feeling really low down.
I'm getting more emotional as the day goes by, luckily I get a lunch break right away...my job can get boring at times which gives me too much time to think and symptoms spot.

I still feel nausious, and am very warm today, but it is hot outside, and i need to eat so that may all go away later

Well, after what happened this morning with the bloody cm the cramps are pretty much gone. How about you momtoboys? Any new symptoms selina?

Hi ladies no the same cramps i keep getting them on and off creamy cm but had a little streak of ewcm and am coming over light headed and feel sick but i dont know if my heads playing tricks on me i saw on another thread someone said this websites ovulation calculater is spot on i-am-pregnant.com i did it and would you believe the day it says i ov was the same on the calander and it said baby would nest today for me and i can test on the 25th though i heard you can test 2 days after implant with a sensitive test so maybe the cramps ive been having is baby nesting and i am only dizzy and sick today when bubs shud nest
FX check the site out let me know when ur potential bubs will implant then you might have a clearer picture
x

It said the right ov day but said baby would nest on the 15th. Sounds pretty good for you. Come to think of it on the 15th and 16th I was very dizzy and light headed as well. Still doesn't explain the brown bloody cm from earlier today except, my obgyn told me once if you see red blood, its fresh and brown blood is old, like at the end of your AF. So could be that it did implant on the 15th and its just taking a little while for it to come out?? I just feel like if that's the case shouldn't I have gotten a BFP this morning? It tells me I can test on the 21st. Oh, Idk!! I'm going to go ahead and test again in the am. I hate this game!!! R u going to test again in the am or are you going to wait?

You know it can be old blood from 15th because you said its stoped so sounds promising and hcg levels take 2-4 days to go through your body kidneys etc then into the urine so thats why we got bfn though bfp can take a while to show lol
i dont want to test tomorrow because if i nested today it wont show i will test on wednesday
where bouts you from anyway lol
fx for us all x

Well, after what happened this morning with the bloody cm the cramps are pretty much gone. How about you momtoboys? Any new symptoms selina?

Well like I figured, I ate and started feeling normal again.
Cramps are gone but they were never really bad to begin with.

I don't see anymore blood though...did you have anymore?

lol...I JUST WANNA KNOW RIGHT NOW!!!

although I am feeling very doubtful all of a sudden, seeing the blood has convinced me af is coming tonight or in the morning now

Well like I figured, I ate and started feeling normal again.
Cramps are gone but they were never really bad to begin with.

I don't see anymore blood though...did you have anymore?

lol...I JUST WANNA KNOW RIGHT NOW!!!

although I am feeling very doubtful all of a sudden, seeing the blood has convinced me af is coming tonight or in the morning now

Hun i hope it's not af but can i add if your 8dpo predicting date of implanting is today check out that website so if its stopped it can just be because of that keep us updated xxx :hugs:

Hi ladies no the same cramps i keep getting them on and off creamy cm but had a little streak of ewcm and am coming over light headed and feel sick but i dont know if my heads playing tricks on me i saw on another thread someone said this websites ovulation calculater is spot on i-am-pregnant.com i did it and would you believe the day it says i ov was the same on the calander and it said baby would nest today for me and i can test on the 25th though i heard you can test 2 days after implant with a sensitive test so maybe the cramps ive been having is baby nesting and i am only dizzy and sick today when bubs shud nest
FX check the site out let me know when ur potential bubs will implant then you might have a clearer picture
x

It has me as nesting on friday last week, but it has my O date wrong by 3 days, so that would make nesting time today???

:happydance: then it could be implantation were exactly the same im nesting today i ov the day it said

I hope it is for you FX xxx

I am hoping and praying I'm implanting right now!!
I went home at lunch and just burst into tears on poor dh. He's so understanding bless him but I don't know how he can put up with me in these 2ww's

I think we need more dust...we are so close to finally knowing

heehee i know what you mean i have been so horrible to DH ha poor men ey. i know im sitting here thinking baby snuggle in tight for 9 months lol i will be gutted if im wrong, bet we all will i would send babydust but not sure how too haha sounds silly i know but just dont know how to right it other then babydust babydust babydust xxx

Momtoboys I haven't seen anymore blood so far. It might be TMI but what color was yours? Still really could be IB. Yes we would all be crushed but we could also all be on cloud nine is a couple of days too. Here's lots of babydust to us all So far still no more cramping, have a really bad headache and have had hot flashes all day. I'm so nervous I don't want to even stand up because I don't want anything to "fall out" HAHAHA

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dudt:

haha i know what you mean keep our legs closed lol xxx babydust to us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back