8dpo....BFN, update AF then bfp

Sorry to hear about the :bfn: guys. We all can try again now though. New month, new chance!! Thanks for all the support though guys!

yes too you to jojo
we shall stick together and update bfp for all 3 of us for this cycle :dust: x

Ok well I am not on cd1 yet, spotting went away.
Getting really fed up of this and would just like af to start so I can get back to trying.
With all the bfn's and spotting I know I'm not pregnant so why is she playing this cruel trick on me?

oh momtoboys im sorry its wierd isnt it i hope she either shows her face or you have some definate answers soon hun x

Hi, i am kinda new to this site and have just got a :BFN: this am at 10dpo!!
I am sad as really thought this was our month. Any advice?? Is is possible it's still too early? x Sorry for crashin your chat.

Hi stenny your still in wish getting your bfp as you can see all 3 of us are out my af turned up yesterday lol
but you could be testing to early remember implantation occurs 6-12dpo average being 7-10dpo and it takes a while for hcg to get through your system into your urine etc so wait a couple of days and test again
remember your not out till af shows
good luck
:dust: to you x

thanks selina, just hope I get my :bfp: and the :witch: doesn't get me!!
It's really hard as my son was a happy surprise, mental to think you can fall pregnant just like that, who knew it was so hard!!! x

I hope you get your bfp too hun lots of :dust: coming your way!!!
have long have you been ttc x

this is only my 4th cycle. not long i know but it's so frustrating!
What about you? have you been at it long? lol

lol yes i guess its not long but its still frustrating im just starting cycle 2 and hoping this will be my month lol x

i know it is funny, i promised myself and my husband that wouldn't fall into the ttc trap, lol, testing early etc. look at me now buying cheapy tests from the pound shop and testing any chance i get, lol x
i know in my heart i probably won't be preggo but sooo hope I am!!
:dust:

lol i know what you mean i tested 8,9,10,11,12dpo then af showed lol i have promised myself this time im waiting on af and if she doesnt show i will test lol fx for you hun
:dust:

Meant to ask, what OPK are you using? I tried Clearblue Digital Ov Predictor this cycle for the first time and got my smiley on the 14th! was so happy that we :sex: 4 days in a row after that!! think thats why I am so hoping it's our month. Hope this is your month hun. You just want the :witch: to go so you can get on with the :sex::sex: for the next month, lol

thats right i cant wait to ov now lol, last cycle i used cheapy internet ones and it worked for me im debating wether to get a cbfm or use persona this month lol but i just want it to hurry up already lol
:dust: to you x

thank you so much and :dust: to you this cycle!!
need to get ready to go to work, Sunday i know but hay can't knock the double time if there is possibly gonna be another mouth to feed, lol (i wish)
thanks for chatting to me.:flower: I will try and wait for another couple of days to test (yeah right) will let you know how I get on. Good luck to you x x
:dust::dust::dust:

ok good luck i hope you get you bfp, i might not be on as much next week as oh off work and we going on daily outings lol but still update me and ill catch up following week
:dust: will be thinking of you xxxx
bye

hi guys wanted to update as you know i had af lasted 6 days i had ewcm on cd8 and 9
so did opk and was very strong too early for ov though so i did hpt and was very + so i did get pregnant this cycle but not sure if my bean has stuck im so confused as i had normal af i am going to keep testing and going docs 2moz for bloods im so scared that i have lost this bean will keep you updated have a look at my pics in bfp section please thanks xxx

OMG!!!!! Congrats!!! Please keep us updated on what's going on!! I'm so happy for you. Fingers crossed everything is ok! Congrats again. I'm going to go look at the pics now!

Thanks im so confused i really thought i wasnt as you know i had my af on time and was normal i only tested because i had strong opk now im just scared if my bean has stuck or not when i spoke to doc he said to test again in a week if still + then all is well and ill have a early scan for dates etc if - then bean didnt stick its a waiting game again for me x

aw hun..I'll keep my fx for you that everything is ok with little bean. You've been through so much already...
Every once in a while you'll hear of women who continued to have what they thought was their period throughout or partially though their pregnancies..a woman I worked with didn't find out she was pregnant until 4 months in because she was still getting af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->