• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo....BFN, update AF then bfp

Im getting of the internet to put my daughter to bed will be on in the morning for updates xxxx :dust::dust::dust:

The cramps are completley gone but I'm still bleeding. Its REALLY dark red, almost black and really thick. Like nothing I've ever had. Has that ever happened to either of you? I'm so sick to my belly and so very dizzy. I don't know what's going on but this can't be good.

Worried about you hope your doing ok

Hi girls

I tested this morning bfn on the frer, and then when I went to the bathroom there was pink again.
it's not my month at all....but :dust: to everyone

Hi i tested too
10dpo BFN
so im not hopefull too
x
onto planning may lol
:dust:

Hi i tested too
10dpo BFN
so im not hopefull too
x
onto planning may lol
:dust:

Well you still have hope it's not unusual to get a late bfp!
i am very sick of this spotting though, I just wish af would show up now so I could be cd1. I'm going to use opk's next cycle, because my O date is questionable. i may use pre seed too as I noticed I didn't have much ewcm, Well I'm getting on a bit now, it's not as easy to concieve as it used to be I guess lol.

How are your symptoms today?

i feel sick but also have pains like AF and loose stool like when i get AF so not hopefull but still in to she arrives lol
sorry she is starting for you hope she hurry up so you can start cd1 and get that egg i may be joining you
hows jojo
any news

x

Its def my AF! So, I'm sad but I'm not going to get too frustrated. I'm have a very strong faith and know it will be time when its time. How are you guess doing?

HI jojo it says in my user cp that you replied but i vant see your post have you xx :hugs:

i see it now lol sorry hugs :hugs: but your right if its not our time we have to just work on nxt cycle lol fx you get a jan 2011 baby x

sorry jojo, always next time :hugs:
I'm just patiently waiting on af, she just wants to mess with me for a few days which isn't fair.
I have zero symptoms today though, but usually my af cramps start as soon as af comes.
Only time will tell

Thanks guys. It sounds pretty good momtoboys. Are you going to test in the am?

I'm going to make an appt with my Dr for next week. I've been bleed pretty heavy and big clots now. Never happened before. Last month AF was pretty heavy too. Just really nervous because my mom passed away of cervical cancer so its really scary.

I'm going to make an appt with my Dr for next week. I've been bleed pretty heavy and big clots now. Never happened before. Last month AF was pretty heavy too. Just really nervous because my mom passed away of cervical cancer so its really scary.

:hugs:
Best to get checked out hun xx

11 dpo and still here...af due tomorrow.
Had a little bit more pink but not a whole lot
Held off on testing today as I have only one test left, will test tomorrow am if I don't see af before then.

I still have no symptoms, and I feel very happy at the moment.

how are you selina?

Well, did you test guys? fingers x for you. :dust: :dust:
My AF is pretty much gone already after only 2 days. Think I'm going to test again later just to check. Wishful thinking I guess.

Well, did you test guys? fingers x for you. :dust: :dust:
My AF is pretty much gone already after only 2 days. Think I'm going to test again later just to check. Wishful thinking I guess.

Yeah I would test again because that seems weird...fx'd for you

I didn't test this am, honestly I forgot until after I flushed lol
I have a test here so i will test when I get home from work, I'll keep you posted.

Tested and got an extremely faint line, i mean extremely! I'm pretty sure it's an evap line but did see it within the first 2-5 mins like the test says but I'm almost positive its just an evap line or I guess it could have been a chemical. I didn't test again after I started bleeding so... I'm not sure. I was telling my dh that my bbs still hurt so bad, no cramps,never had them after that one night,and this morning woke up with heart burn but it could be anything. I'm going to try and test later today and see what happens. Good luck later on. Wouldn't it be fantastic if we both got :bfp: this afternoon!!!!! fingers x for you and lots of :dust:

You tested just now?????
OMG a faint line!!! Thats so promising, are you able to post a picture of it? Was it fmu?
Are you in N. America? I am going to test this evening at around 7pm central, are you going to test again?
I'm so excited for you :dust:
Please let this be it for us both!

Oh I just re-read it you tested pos before the bleeding.
Well just so you know I had early bleeding with 4 out of my 5 pregnancies and the one I didn't have early bleeding with I lost. it was never too heavy and was always before 10 weeks. fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->