• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo....BFN, update AF then bfp

Yes, I live in N. America, (eastern time) and yes, fmu. I'm not getting to excited, I'm going to wait as long as I can to test again today. I'm trying to see if I start spotting again. I just think even it is a :bfp: then something has to be wrong because I was bleeding really heavily, and like I said before it was really thick and dark. but only for 1 day and the next day I only used one pad for the whole day. This morning when I woke up, pad was clean and only a little on the TP. Of course I'm praying it is positive but how could it be? If it wasn't my AF I would be 15dpo today. Wouldn't it be a strong :bfp: if it was a normal pregnancy? I guess we both just have to wait and see. I'm so excited for YOU!! Everything sounds like its falling into the right places for a :bfp: for you.

Oh and yes I too a pic but its so faint you couldn't see it on the CP. I tried to invert the colors but I couldn't get a clear enough pic to be certain.

Who knows though, everyone gets different symptoms, and every pregnancy is different.
Like I said before i have had 5 pregnancies before, honestly I should just be a pro and should know if I am or not, but I am so clueless.
I guess I'm just not in tune with my body.

Wouldn't your af usually last longer than a day? and like you said it was black and that seems to be unusual for you, so something is going on in there. good luck

Yea, actually its always 6 days. And the color is very unusual.

hi sorry wasnt on yesterday fantastic bfp i hope its a sticky bean for you i tested today and have a faint line but am positive its an evap i will post a pic but i dont even think you will see it i am going to test again 2moz fx
:dust:

hi sorry wasnt on yesterday fantastic bfp i hope its a sticky bean for you i tested today and have a faint line but am positive its an evap i will post a pic but i dont even think you will see it i am going to test again 2moz fx

OMG another faint line....I want one! lol....
I'm hoping and praying it's a pos for you Selina!!!
is the pic in the gallery I want to see :)
It would be fantastic if the three of us were pg!

:dust: :dust:

can you see it evap or bfp please i had bfn this morning this was afternoon x

ok i posted in test gallery have a look and tell me what you think please x

hope you dont mind me posting it will i get in trouble i will delete it as soon as i have some advice thanks xx :hugs: i hope you get your bfp im pretty sure its an evap lol x ( have moved pics to test gallery x )

HEy selina, where are the pics? I can't find them. Really want to see them! Re-tested a couple of mins ago and was a :bfn: guess the line was an evap line. I was using a dollar store brand test so sometimes those are a little hard to tell. xfingers for you guys though! Alway next cycle for me.

HEy selina, where are the pics? I can't find them. Really want to see them! Re-tested a couple of mins ago and was a :bfn: guess the line was an evap line. I was using a dollar store brand test so sometimes those are a little hard to tell. xfingers for you guys though! Alway next cycle for me.

hi there in the pregnancy and ovulation test gallery xx please look lol
sorry about your bfn i think mines an evap but still hoping x

I saw it and I do see a faint line.
You must test again, prob fmu is the best though.
I really hope this is it for you xx

oh thankyou i hope so i will test 2moz with fmu, what about you have you tested again fx for you too would love everyone too get bfp's

I tested this evening. I asked hubby to get me a pink dye test, of course he brought me a blue dye test lol
i did get a very very faint blue line, but I'm worried it's an evap as I have heard blue dye tests can give false pos.
So I have bought a frer and will test tomorrow with fmu.

I think it was very faint as I had been drinking water all day as it was so hot.
I took a picture but it just looks like a neg it's so very faint.

So I still am none the wiser lol but a little more hopeful that the line will be darker in the morning.

Here's hoping we get our BFP's

good luck hope its your bfp i had a bfn this morning so mine must be an evap :(
:dust: too you though i think im out i had blood cm gone now but think its af on her way xx

Guys im out AF showed after i got bfn this morning
onto ttc
:dust: to you
i hope one of you get a defo bfp
please at least one off you xx

So sorry :hugs:

I'm in the same boat bfn this am, and then pink on the tp. AF will be here right away.
Sucks!!!!!!

Hey at least we can go through the next cycle together, we are all very close in our cycles so we can remain buddies.

That is a positive to have friends to ttc with
sorry witch is on her way i know the high thinking oh i could be after that horrible evap and next day af shows downer
but we can be positive for this new cycle and plan what we'll do differently
i am not going to be on as much next week as dh is off work and we'll be having daily outings just thought id let you know in advance

:dust: to us for this new cycle now i just want to OV lol
x
jojo how are you doing x

Yeah I prob won't be anyway, won't have anything to talk about until I OV lol.
I am going to but the digital opks because it was very confsing as to when I ov this time.
Other than that I don't think we will be doing to much differently, just probably :sex: a whole lot more.

My AF is here now, I can feel the cramps :(
I'll change my ticker when I get home, I have to go to work right away its almost 9am here

At least I can drink with the girls after work tonight!

:hugs:

have a good day at work and have loads of drink because for sure we wont be able to after this cycle lol

speak soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"