8dpo Ic! New UPDATE!!!!TEMP DROP, ITS OVER-BLEEDING!

If you find yourself truly needing to talk more I'm here! Otherwise take your time for sure. Praying for a miracle and surprise Fri. I HAVE heard of someone's hcf dropping and the Dr offered a d/c and the mom declined, baby born 9 most later.

Update::nope::nope::nope::cry::cry::cry:
Its official girls this pregnancy is ending I started bleeding bright red and pink with small clots tonight not yet too painful but I'm pretty sure that will come on soon. Thanks so much but this one hurts. I probably will be taking a long while away from ttc. I wish all of you girls the best and loads of sticky rainbow baby dust!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am so so sorry :cry: so unfair. Be kind to yourself and take the time you need to heal :hugs:

Oh my lovely,I’m so so sorry,I’m devastated for u,I didn’t want to comment after saying congratulations as was hoping u would get to ur sonogram and get good news,I’m just so sad for u right now :hugs: xx

Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement it means so much. I am properly passing this pregnancy now so I will go in Thursday to make sure levels are down as they should be, I'm emotional and physically in pain and extremely saddened but I remain faithful that when its time God will grant me and DH our rainbow. I will get through this as I always have but I would be lying if I said this is by far the hardest one yet.
Once again thank you, and I truly wish everyone the best!
<3<3<3

Yes!!! stay strong in faith. God is faithful!! Hugs sister ❤️ I'm grieving with you :( . Praying for you and your husband.

Oh hon I see ure post in our May testing group and my heart dropped to the floor.
I'm absolutely heartbroken for you. It's so bloody unfair.
Ure such a lovely kind person and you so deserve this.
I'm gutted for you.
I just want to jump through the screen and give u the biggest hug.

Ure faith is inspirational even after all you have been through.

You take all the time u need sweetheart were all be here.
Sending loads of love and hugs
:hug:

OMG YOU AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SUCH SIMILAR EXPERIENCES! My heart aches for you. WHY must it seem like a cruel joke? Message me anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->