8dpo or so? UPDATED with frer

I definitely see a shadow of a line on the second FRER! Fingers crossed it gets darker! :hugs:

lol iv seen lines on all ur tests id say bfp xxxx

Hi Bella!
I am calling this a :bfp: !!
I can see lines on all tests and defo the FRER!
oooohh I am stalking!
Good luck :D

Another stalker here...saw lines on both frer's and the last ic.

Aww thanks for the encouraging responses everyone! I don't know what to make of it....I woke up today expecting a dark line but with FMU on FRER there's barely anything there at all!! Like it looks somehow even lighter than last night or at the very least the same.

Still feel like total crud and my boobs are on fire lol so who knows what the heck is happening. Think id be like 9/10dpo today

ETA of course I can't get a good shot of it! And also sorry it's so yellow *gag* I think it's the prenatals

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 54
With this pregnancy I've never had a better line with fmu always had a stronger line at around 4pm after a 3-4hour hold with not much to drink.. Try that x

With this pregnancy I've never had a better line with fmu always had a stronger line at around 4pm after a 3-4hour hold with not much to drink.. Try that x

Thank you!! I've been drinking so much water it's probably not helping! Congrats on your bean!!!

I agree, with this pg I found late afternoon concentrated urine better. FMU seemed hit and miss, even if I didn't drink much before bed. I think my kidneys must process loads of fluid at night lol xxxx

Thanks everyone! I'll test again when I get back from the store!! But ugh I just noticed brown spotting. Sigh.

:/ lots of people bleed for lots of reasons. Hopefully is nothing :hugs:

Okay well my instincts are telling me this is yet another chemical. I waited alllll day to test, until just now, however I did drink a ton of water and also had to pee a lot, so that probably didn't help.... But at this point I would expect more line than this, no? I mean this is stark white? Thinking tomorrow will be my last test and if nothing then will just move forward as a negative!! This would be evening of 9/10dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 32
There it is at 10 min mark! Nada

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.