8dpo squinters

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, 8dpo today and have taken 2 tests today. I'm sure I can see squinter lines on these can anyone else? I'll be testing again later this evening

Screenshot_2016-02-09-13-38-56.jpg

I see something, hope it gets darker for you. Good luck :) X

Thanks girls! I'm seriously tired today my eyes feel so hot and heavy I could fall asleep stood up hoping that's a good sign!

I can see shadows on them too particularly the top one. Best of luck!

I see a shadow good luck! On your other thread I thought I saw a shadow! X

Thank you all. I went to morrisons earlier to get some frers and they had sold out if every type of pregnancy test I couldn't believe it! I've still got some ics left so I'll keep using them until I can get to another shop

Took another ic (top one) and can still see a shadow. I don't know if to do another one later or just wait until tomorrow now? I just can't help myself lol

Screenshot_2016-02-09-16-22-59.jpg

I can see that it wouldn't be on all of them! Try a 4 or 5 hour hold and not much to drink I know it seems awhile to hold but it works! X

Thanks oasis, I did a test before I read your comment lol but this is the last one today, I'll do another one in the morning. I have a feeling they are evaps, I can't see anything on this one

Screenshot_2016-02-09-19-20-15.jpg

I can still see a shadow on that last one, when its so early you need a good hold! Try one after that:) x

This is today's test, another squinted! Might have to get some frer!

Screenshot_2016-02-10-09-19-21.jpg

I brought some first response but when I got home I realised they went the 6 days early ones they are the test from the day of missed period ones! :grr:

Anyway here is the test, don't see anything on it

Screenshot_2016-02-10-12-15-40.jpg

I can see vvvvfaint lines/shadows on all of your tests. Good luck :) X

That ic seems a tad darker today! You won't get anything on the normal non early tests I didn't I got complete stark white when faint line on early test! Still hoping for you xx

Yeah the ic seems a little bit darker I'll test again later with one. I'm gutted about the fr I thought they were the early ones I think the ones I have are 25miu

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->