8dpo starting to test again..Another test but af????? Any idea?

No need to be sorry at all...it was a cry because I felt someone cared...so not a bad cry 😊
So they called right after I posted...HCG at 3!!! FRER is super sensitive! She felt like I could continue this next cycle with another Clomid/IUI, so she called me in the prescription and it sounds like they do 4 rounds and if it's a negative I go in to talk to the doc about the next step which I think is IVF. We will probably take a break for a while before thinking of ivf because it's so expensive.
Amber how are you doing? I need to head over to your thread. I kinda checked out last night and just went to bed. :hugs:

Oh, Hun. I was so hoping that this would turn around for you. I'm so sorry BIG :hugs:

As for me- I don't think I'm pregger's, even though I did have lines on several test's, deffo had lines on the double dye's, and had a line on the FRER (super faint, probably just where the line is supposed to be even though it was a flat FRER), am I'm pretty certain of that, because my OPK's went blazing +, then back neg. and I've started to temp again, and had 2 pre O temps, and I just took a nap and temped when I woke up and my temp is on it's way up to post O temps. We will BD again tonight, bc last time FF put my O day as the last day of lower temps not at the lowest, so I could still have time today to catch something, even though it's already put up a dashed line for yesterday, I think it will change once I put in some more temps. Should I just put in some random temps in my pre O range previous to the real temps to trick FF into doing real cross hairs? So, the "silver lining" to my little cycle story this cycle is that even though I'm not pregnant, I'm still not out, actually barely caught my real O in time, and have just now entered my real TWW. So we will see what happens. I'm not feeling too good about it, as we only will have one BD in if I did O where FF has the line now, and possibly 2 if it put's it a day forward when I get more temps, which would make our BD the day of and the day previous to it. FX'd but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Only thing I'm thinking that I might have going for me is that since I did O so late, the little eggo that was released might actually be a fairly decent "grade AAA" egg, (lol) since it had so long to develop (maybe? :shrug:) Does it work like that?

I'm sorry Amber!! Just it does sound like you may have ovulated recently and it only takes 1 time to catch that egg!! You probably hang have to put in those other temps...it looks like it gave you lines. I never temp and I get those little dashed lines and it tells me I O'd after my pos opk which is usually true but I just kinda fill in the blanks. I've got everything crossed for you this cycle and hope you caught that egg! I just picked up my Clomid to start again tomorrow...on to a new cycle! I hope we both see the 2 pink lines soon!!!

Blue and Still: yay for cycle buddies!! I'll see you ladies over in the October thread!

I'm sorry Amber!! Just it does sound like you may have ovulated recently and it only takes 1 time to catch that egg!! You probably hang have to put in those other temps...it looks like it gave you lines. I never temp and I get those little dashed lines and it tells me I O'd after my pos opk which is usually true but I just kinda fill in the blanks. I've got everything crossed for you this cycle and hope you caught that egg! I just picked up my Clomid to start again tomorrow...on to a new cycle! I hope we both see the 2 pink lines soon!!!

Blue and Still: yay for cycle buddies!! I'll see you ladies over in the October thread!

I sure hope so, bc I'm not as hopeful about this cycle as other one's in the past. I only put in that we had sex on the O day, bc I still had the softcup in, lol, does that count? haha. :rofl: But FF still hasn't decided my O day. When I put in ghost temps for pre O, on Advanced it says I O'd with solid lines on CD35. BUT I still had a HSO cervix and EWCM on CD36, and in all the other (except opk setting) it won't put up cross hairs yet, bc it says that I may O between CD 34-37??? What gives :shrug:

On a completely different subject- I did have two separate psychic's back a few month's ago tell me that I would conceive from a cycle that started in August. Just something to think on, since this cycle has been so incredibly weird and did start in August!!!! FX'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->