• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo starting to test again..Another test but af????? Any idea?

😂😂😂 we're so bad!! It's still like 5 days away!! Haha!
Ooo I hope whatever it is it gets darker...I even brought a test to work today to test smu lol...I'm horrible, I should wait...but I can't!

I think I see something in the latest IC too but 5 days early? Hmmmm....fingers crossed for you I hope it's the start of something

Thanks!! I hope so too! Yeah September 7th is when af is due...I'm 9dpo today...still early I know but I've had lines at 9dpo so not too far fetched. It's just gutting each cycle when you go through so much with Clomid and timing IUI's and get positives to only lose those or just get no lines at all. I'll post the one I took tonight.

This evenings FRER.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 31
Have you tested again today? can't wait to see those lines x

Oh i see it! i know the image quality on bnb is not that great but i do see something.

I just want it to darken!!! How are your tests looking blue? I suppose I will head to your thread to look!! 😊😊😊

haha we said the same thing :haha:

My tests still look faint, im crossing my fingers and toes they're not just evil dud tests.

can you see your tests clearly irl, i know i can either that or i've gone mad.

I see your lines on your tests too!!

I see "something" on mine irl but it's one of those super early lines that im not super confident but hoping the next day or two it will darken a bit.

haha we said the same thing :haha:

My tests still look faint, im crossing my fingers and toes they're not just evil dud tests.

can you see your tests clearly irl, i know i can either that or i've gone mad.

I just saw your post! We did say the same things!! Lol man this journey is a crazy one!!

it definitely is, it'll all be worth it very soon (i hope)

What do you have at home? i have 2 boys wishing for a girl :cloud9:

I hope so too!! I have a boy and a girl...I'd love another boy. My RE seems puzzled by me and was thinking of changing Meds or just moving to IVF...but I've never had an issue conceiving my other two...its just weird!

10dpo test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 35
I'm not sure if I can. Ugh!! I was hoping to see a better line. I feel so defeated today.

So here's this mornings test....I actually pee'd on this stick and when I sat it down I didn't even see the control line pop up...so I thought it was a dud test. I left it on the counter and went back to sleep for a bit. When I got up again I looked and saw there was at least a control line...then looked closer and saw this...can you see it!?!? I don't know if it trust it and I don't have any more tests here with me I'm gunna have to either run to the store or wait till I get home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 28
Here's the negative

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts