8dpo starting to test again..Another test but af????? Any idea?

I'm pretty sure I see a hint of a glowy line in that negative pic too.
Fingers x'd

I took another one with a 2.5 hour hold...something came up, it's just super hard to catch on the camera.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 28
I can make it out. People who are not as desperate as we are would think we're crazy :haha:

😂😂 they would!! I'm not even showing these to much husband this go around. Usually I make him squint with me but I would like to surprise him if this is a good month. It's normal for me to pee on multiple sticks at this time haha so he's not suspicious.

metoo, i tried showing him a "squinter once" and he just looked puzzled lol, so I'm planning on making it a cute little reveal with a digi so he doesn't have to hunt for it lol.

Lol that's a good idea!! It seems easier for them if they can just read it.

Here is my 12dpo fmu test...it's darker and easier to see this morning...it's just so light for 12dpo...I'm so nervous it will be another cp...it's a holiday today so I don't think my RE's office is open to give them a call..if my tests get darker I will call tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 26
Here's the negative

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 11
I was finding it hard to see the first ones you posted, as I'm as useless as a chocolate teapot when it comes to squinters, but I definitely see that one!

You may have just O'd late so aren't actually 12dpo or implanted later :)

Yay!! Thank you! I hope so. I know nothing can really change the outcome it's just hard going through these early days.

its clear in the negative and i can make it out in the original pic , good luck hun x

Thanks!! I think I'm out. I was out today and feeling cramping. Went to the restroom and there was pink when I wiped. I'll test when I get home again but I'm thinking another chemical 😩

Oh, hun, I'm so sorry :hugs: That is a total bummer. My last chemical left me absolutely gutted. But you said Pink, so that still could mean you aren't out just yet. Trying to stay on the positive side of this hopefully your next test will be nice and positive :hugs:

I think it's full on af just got home and it's just about a full flow. I'm so sick of this! But I took another test and the same line I got this morning I got again...I will test again in the morning I guess.

You are in my prayers, hun :hugs: Some women have bleeding throughout their whole pregnancy, so as long as you keep getting lines on the PT's then maybe it all will end up being okay :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I feel so defeated and have been wanting to just cry. I'll update in the morning! I love the positivity that you ladies have! Not sure how else to get through these month without you all!

sending you big hugs Lulu, you're not alone :hugs: sending you lots of love x hopefully things will a take a turn for the better <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->