8dpo starting to test again..Another test but af????? Any idea?

Keeping everything crossed for you LuLu. Sometimes it can be breakthrough bleeding as hormones settle but sometimes not of course. Really hope it's the former for you. Sending you lots of :hugs: and positive vibes xoxo

Thanks so much ladies!! Still bleeding but I took another test and the line is still there and a bit darker but not very dark for 13dpo. I called my RE to make sure I don't need to worry about an ectopic or something else...Clomid works but my eggs won't stick!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 23
This test was also done on like a 25 min hold...it's so weird

I definitely see that line. You probably should call you RE, can you get some serial beta's done? BC some women do bleed early on or their whole pregnancy and still have a completely healthy pregnancy. So it's possible. :hugs:

Thank you amber!!! I'm actually sitting here to get my blood drawn as I type. I called them and they said that same thing...that last test was my last test so I may head to the store to pick up more. Also I am cramping pretty bad today...I just hate this roller coaster!

wow Lulu that's such a clear line. sending you lots of hugs and I hope all is well x

Well they never called me back but I'm thinking my numbers are way below 10...maybe even closer to a 3 or 4. I got a not pregnant on the clear blue digi with weeks. But still getting the faint pink line on FRER and I'm still bleeding. :cry: :nope: :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 18
ESP. those curved ones. They aren't good for progressions. You should try the cheap walmart ones for that. the 88cent ones.

Well they never called me back but I'm thinking my numbers are way below 10...maybe even closer to a 3 or 4. I got a not pregnant on the clear blue digi with weeks. But still getting the faint pink line on FRER and I'm still bleeding. :cry: :nope: :shrug:

Do they have an online patient portal where you can look at your labs yourself or where they email you when they are in?

Yeah...you ladies are right, I've seen so many of those nasty lines other ppl have posted...it's so light I think it might just be some HCG hanging out but not enough to say that I am pregnant.

Amber: they don't. I wish they did, it would be so much easier. But they usually call when they get them in...sometimes it's in the morning, other times it's at the end of the day...I almost feel silly because the line is soooo light. I feel like I'm gunna get a call and they are gunna be like "ummm it's negative, I think you are seeing things and it's just your period being on time" ha! And now I gotta see if they want us to take another month off. We'll see.

Yeah...you ladies are right, I've seen so many of those nasty lines other ppl have posted...it's so light I think it might just be some HCG hanging out but not enough to say that I am pregnant.

Amber: they don't. I wish they did, it would be so much easier. But they usually call when they get them in...sometimes it's in the morning, other times it's at the end of the day...I almost feel silly because the line is soooo light. I feel like I'm gunna get a call and they are gunna be like "ummm it's negative, I think you are seeing things and it's just your period being on time" ha! And now I gotta see if they want us to take another month off. We'll see.

Nope! THAT is NOT gonna happen. You ARE NOT seeing things, we ALL freakin see it, and on bnb, and that's saying something, bc the image transfer quality on here is crap! I don't want to hear you talking like that! To the people who have nasty comments- So what! And here's the middle finger from me, for her! You, in the meantime, keep your chin up. All will be okay. Those tests are crap for progression, so don't look too much into that ONE line being a little lighter, and TBH it's really not all that light anyways. It's still there, isn't it? That's something. And right now, you are pregnant. And do you know what that means? It means that regardless of what happens with this, you GOT PREGNANT. That in itself is AMAZING! Some ladies don't ever even get that! You know what else it means? That it can happen again.

NOW- With all that said, at this very moment you are pregnant, and we don't know what those numbers will be, or why you are having some bleeding, but being positive, does make a difference. Believe me, there have actually been studies done on it. So right now and until you learn other wise, you keep being pregnant, and enjoying it. Relax, pamper yourself, veg out in front of the t.v., stalk bnb, stay away from google ;) , and if you need to or just want to PM me. Screw them! You be happy and stay looking forward. I AM here if you need me, no matter what it's about. :hugs:

amber said it all lulu. A line is a line. And I've never gotten a false positive on a frer. Just wait and see what the docs say.

Amber: thank you so much!! I was just balling when I finished reading your comment. I love that there is so much support on this site...this is sooooooo hard to go through. I never thought about chemicals and miscarriages until it happened to me and omg I don't wish this pain on anyone. I'm usually not an emotional person but I have found one of the deepest parts of me by thinking I was going to be having another little person in my life and that just being ripped from me is so emotional. Anytime I see or think of babies I just break down! Again thank you for just being there! I got up today late because I was just tired and tomorrow I go back to work so I will put my big girl panties on and continue with the next cycle!

Thank you StillPraying! I still have not heard back from them but I'm sure they'll call a little later. Now I just need to see if they will let us continue on this cycle or if we need to wait.

Amber: thank you so much!! I was just balling when I finished reading your comment. I love that there is so much support on this site...this is sooooooo hard to go through. I never thought about chemicals and miscarriages until it happened to me and omg I don't wish this pain on anyone. I'm usually not an emotional person but I have found one of the deepest parts of me by thinking I was going to be having another little person in my life and that just being ripped from me is so emotional. Anytime I see or think of babies I just break down! Again thank you for just being there! I got up today late because I was just tired and tomorrow I go back to work so I will put my big girl panties on and continue with the next cycle!

Thank you StillPraying! I still have not heard back from them but I'm sure they'll call a little later. Now I just need to see if they will let us continue on this cycle or if we need to wait.

Well, I'm sorry I made you cry, but when I read you post previous to that, this whole other person came out of me, that felt like I needed to protect you and stand up for you, even if you couldn't do it for yourself at the time. I'm glad those words poured out of me, as they were truly from the bottom of my heart and very soul, but I did not intend to make you cry. I will say this, I have been where you are at, and I know all too well the feelings and emotions that run deeply to your very core. I am deeply sorry that you are feeling the way you do, but it's not over just yet, so try to keep positive and just ignore the rest of it. Again, PM me, I'm here to talk when you're ready to. BIG :hugs:

No need to be sorry at all...it was a cry because I felt someone cared...so not a bad cry 😊
So they called right after I posted...HCG at 3!!! FRER is super sensitive! She felt like I could continue this next cycle with another Clomid/IUI, so she called me in the prescription and it sounds like they do 4 rounds and if it's a negative I go in to talk to the doc about the next step which I think is IVF. We will probably take a break for a while before thinking of ivf because it's so expensive.
Amber how are you doing? I need to head over to your thread. I kinda checked out last night and just went to bed. :hugs:

No need to be sorry at all...it was a cry because I felt someone cared...so not a bad cry 😊
So they called right after I posted...HCG at 3!!! FRER is super sensitive! She felt like I could continue this next cycle with another Clomid/IUI, so she called me in the prescription and it sounds like they do 4 rounds and if it's a negative I go in to talk to the doc about the next step which I think is IVF. We will probably take a break for a while before thinking of ivf because it's so expensive.
Amber how are you doing? I need to head over to your thread. I kinda checked out last night and just went to bed. :hugs:

Lulu, looks like we're cycle buddies again for October:hugs:

Lulu and blue moon are you both in the October testers group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->