8dpo vvf positive but nervous-update on symptoms and tests

mme

Reaction score
Hi ladies
So been TTC #2 for 2 yrs 9months. Had a chemical in Feb and watched the lines get lighter. In Feb I didn’t get a faint positive till 12 dpo And I was spotting a lot of old blood. This time round after 6 cycles of letrozole I got a positive this am at 8dpo. Of course I won’t be able to stop myself from testing progression from what happened in Feb. Here are my fmu and smu tests. For anyone that’s interested the symptoms I had were 1-5dpo nothing, I had sharp and dull pains in the evening of 6dpo for around 30 mins and increased creamy cm. The morning of 7dpo I had a pain in my bottom For a few hours and my cm Still creamy and more than usual was tinged Brown. Headache all day too. Today 8dpo I have very very mild aches in my lower abdomen, smallest Tinge to my cm. Trying not to worry and feel I can’t call myself pg just yet. Please fingers crossed for me ladies this is a sticky bean xx

A26A9611-EF2A-4022-BD43-6F794490CD67.jpeg

Those lines look really good for 8dpo....fx’d for you! <3

Reactions: mme
Really nice lines for 8dpo. Congratulations!

I am so tempted to do a cb digi but know it’s too soon, fighting the urge here !

Congratulations lovely you were on my tww thread I remember you I'm so happy for you :happydance: them lines look good for 8dpo also xx

Today is 9dpo and I have progression today ! Still don’t feel out of the woods yet from last time and don’t think I will until at least an early scan if I make it that far.
Symptoms this am are very sore boobs/nipples and very slight lower back ache. Last night went to bed around 10pm and sat with a bucket I felt as though I was going to throw up. Ate same as dh and dd and they felt fine.

74EF8F19-A0D6-47B5-8ABF-3DE51F14C292.jpeg

Congrats! Those are some very strong lines for so early on. Twins run in the family? lol!

10dpo
Slight progression on today’s test

0AE18E3F-A50A-4B1F-ABDC-24C7138C539C.jpeg

Looking good!! I'm currently a week late for AF and pregnant but still can't get a line on FRER, yours look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->