8dpo vvf positive but nervous-update on symptoms and tests

11 dpo
Have like 5 spots on my nose now, never get spots on my nose ! Still very tired and hungry all the time. Back ache barely there now. Boobs not hurting anymore (hope that’s not a bad sign) Today’s test doesn’t seem much different to yesterday’s.

2502C567-6073-4513-9F7D-555939652D40.jpeg

12 dpo and don’t see any difference in today’s test compared to yesterday’s or the day before. Worried this is another chemical.

B40DD476-4BC9-4251-8051-2083BBDC1993.jpeg

I def see progression between 10 and 11. Most recent test looks like less progression BUT, notice that even the control line is lighter. So this test seems to have less dye overall. The same thing happened to me a few times and I took another FRER w second morning urine, and saw the progression I was hoping for. Less dye in the test will make your test line look lighter, but also control line look lighter. Take one more with SMU for peace of mine. Also, w all of my pregnancies, my tests seemed to not progress at all between days 14 and 15, and scared me. But then by day 16, there was a huge jump. Hang in there!!

I def see progression between 10 and 11. Most recent test looks like less progression BUT, notice that even the control line is lighter. So this test seems to have less dye overall. The same thing happened to me a few times and I took another FRER w second morning urine, and saw the progression I was hoping for. Less dye in the test will make your test line look lighter, but also control line look lighter. Take one more with SMU for peace of mine. Also, w all of my pregnancies, my tests seemed to not progress at all between days 14 and 15, and scared me. But then by day 16, there was a huge jump. Hang in there!!

Thanks for your reply. I’m away for the weekend and out of tests till tomorrow eve. Hoping for progression Monday morning. Literally feel sick with worry :(

Hi hon I think ure tests look great. Ive had 3 chemicals since April.
Been trying since feb and still trying and I know its hard not to worry when u feel ure tests are not progressing.
But for 12dpo I rekon thats a great line and much darker than all my chemicals.
Remember HCG can take up to 37 hours to double. Anything from 24 to even 48 hours for HCG to rise.
Keeping my fingers crossed this is a supper sticky beanie.
I'd be very happy with that test result if it was me.

Just thought I would update. 13 dpo today and got this with afternoon urine. Feel a little less nervous but still a bit worried it could all go wrong. Will do my last digi at the end of the week.

32CEB6ED-C4A3-4766-81C0-9C03717576F7.jpeg

14 dpo
Still exhausted, dizzy spell yesterday evening but other than that no symptoms to report.

AC9C8892-9C5E-43A2-A5A2-651C67F1AC41.jpeg

Some great line progression there and I agree looks like you’ve almost got a dye stealer! and yay for the 2-3 on the digi :)

Reactions: mme
Just thought I would update for anyone that comes across this. 18 dpo today, sore boobs and tired. Still have very slight ache in pelvic area but not uncomfortable. Here is my 16 & 18 dpo frer. Happy with the progression.

CBBFFFFD-8A89-417E-810A-E0B04C9F3A52.jpeg

Love the progression :wohoo: :wohoo: xx

Reactions: mme
Well ladies I got my 3+ today :happydance:
Last frer and last digi used today at 5 + 1. Really hope this is it for us.

784243F8-6231-44DD-88C7-40DAAB3253CB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->