9-11dpo

Ahhh Kalico this all sounds very positive!! Peeing a lot, no AF a week late... you should definitely retest tomorrow with your first morning pee! I will check tomorrow morning hoping to hear you got your BFP!

I feel the same way- you two have really helped me through this process!

Babylights hope you are having a great vacation!!

Kaliko I'm so excited to see your bfp tomorrow!!!!!

You girls have seriously been so amazingly sweet, I'm so thankful ❤️

So I think af is officially here. Not really on the pad but I had a clot fall out into the toilet (sorry). So that's flow right? I can drink? I'm about to be drunk for the next three days haha

Oh no babylights! I'm so sorry girl. Get on the next train with me and we can hang out for another cycle. You know the saying drink til its pink? I think we should have a new one that says if it's a clot take a shot! Especially if it's your birthday and you're in Vegas. Xoxoxo have a freakin blast!

hahaha you are the BEST!! Can't wait to tackle another month with you friend! Thanks so much, and happy BD'ing!! xx 😘

Kaliko we're rooting for you!! Keep hiding from af love!

Oh no babylights!! I was hoping this was your month!! :(

Well next month is for the both of you! And hey maybe me too!!

LMAO!!! Well jmack that is my new favourite saying 😂

Your going to vagas for your bday?! That sounds so much fun! It's funny that I've been to Egypt but never been to the US 😂 And it's only like a 4 hour drive or something haha..

Well testing in a few hours, it's 450 here now and I woke up so thirsty, haven't done that in a while. So far I'm continuing to hide from her

Bahahha glad you both like my new saying!
Babylights- hope you aren't too hungover today!

Kalico- that's so funny! Where do you live? Also I can't remember if you've tested already this cycle? Ah I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I live in Toronto, Ontario lol

I've tested, and this morning, all bfn... but still no af, 8 days late. I'm going to call my doctor and see when I can get in to see her

Ok cool! I've been to Montreal and Vancouver but never Toronto! Ive heard it's really cool though.

Yeah that is crazy! Not knowing is not a fun feeling. I think going to see your doctor is a good idea. Thinking of you!!

So I got an almost positive OPK yesterday but both lines were very weak and I don't think it was accurate. I didn't have enough pee and it would have been so early to get one. Today it was a much more accurate testing situation and it was definitely negative and just a very faint line so I'm going to keep taking them and mark them
Both as negative!

jmack I'm about to make shirts for us with that printed on them!!! ahahaha😆 It looks like your temp is in the lower range so hopefully that means your body is gearing up to O!! Here's to a nice healthy egg that's going to be your bfp coming up!!

Kaliko I'm so sorry about the limbo! I'm praying your hcg levels just had a slow rise and you get some answers soon! Please keep us posted!

I'll take a shirt!! Bahahaha

You guys I don't have very much CM this month and it's bugging me! I hope I get some EW in the next couple days before ovulation! I'm good once we get going but just when I check during the day there's not much. We tried preseed last month but I didn't like it.

I'm sure you will! ❤❤

Just started to spot with bad cramps so I'm sure I'll have af by tomorrow 😞

Ugh Kalico I'm so sorry love. That is not fair being so late. At all. I was sure you were gonna tell us all about your BFP and get us excited.

Well the good news is now you aren't in limbo. And you can join babylights and me for another cycle.

By the way- how long have you guys both been trying?

Oh Kaliko I'm so sorry :( jmack is right, now that you're not in limbo we can all try again together. I'm so serious about making us shirts!!! I hope you're doing okay sweetie, sending huge huge hugs 😘

jmack this upcoming month will be our fifth cycle. I have a dr. appt next week and I'm going to lie and say it's our seventh bc of my age. I'd like to know sooner than not if certain things are going on physiologically and we need intervention. How about you?

So I went off birth control at the end of October. The first cycle we didn't really try since I didn't know my cycles at all. So this is cycle 5 off birth control and cycle 4
Timing and trying. I'm 32 so not a spring chicken! My doctor said to wait a year before seeking help but I completely feel the same way with wanting to know if there is something wrong! My cycles and periods are very short so I hope that's not a problem. Also we bought a new house the same month we went off birth control and it has a huge in ground hot tub which we went in every night for months so we have decided to stay out now until we get pregnant in case it's killing sperm!

32 is a great age!! I was just talking about turning 32 with my mom bc that was the first bday after I started dating DH and I was saying that at the time I'm sure I felt that was old but now looking back, I was a baby! And that I'm gonna tell myself I'm still not old now because when I'm turning 40 I'm gonna look back at this birthday and feel like I was a baby again ha! Like my logic there?? 😂😂 I think you're absolutely right to hold off on using the hot tub. But boy does that sound amazing!

Are you taking any supplements right now? I'm taking my prenatals of course, vit D & B12, and I just did the pineapple core and brazil nuts this past cycle. Thinking of taking something to ovulate sooner/stronger?

Haha your logic makes perfect sense to me and I totally agree! It's good to look at it like that :) I'm not taking anything except for the prenatal vitamins. What kind of supplements can you take to ovulate sooner?

This CM business is really bugging me this cycle I just read about this evening primrose oil that is supposed to help with CM and fertility so I may try that! We tried preseed last month but my body didn't respond well to it.

I think there are various teas or something? For the cm, have you tried Mucinex? The regular kind with just the guaifenesin. And also I think hydration has a huge impact on it too. I swear I never had an issue with cm until starting ttc and watching out for it like a hawk!

We're heading out but wanted to say good night girls! ❤️

Kaliko please take care of yourself and know we're here for you!!

Thanks girls!! Up again at 3am to reply LOL!

I'm 27, and ttc our first baby. We got married october 2015. My doctor took me off birthcontol in April ( I was having migraines and smoked, she said I was a to high of a risk for strokes). Since then we've been kinda NTNP until this cycle. But even then just making sure we had sex more during my fertile week lol

I haven't had anymore spotting, and really i only noticed it cuz I was checking my CP/CM when I noticed... but if my af doesn't come on soon I may have to go to the hospital. The cramping is getting as bad as af cramps (which for me
Is bad). I've never been this late, and with the no bleeding I'm getting a bit worried... never thought I'd wish for af to come!

Jmack I hope you get more cm soon!!

It really sucks being a girl sometimes!

You girls are amazing!! I love reading your comments . Sorry I don't reply to much to them! Usually I'm at work or it's 3:30am hahaha... thanks again girls, and I hope af goes away quickly/and we all get lots of cm!! ❤❤❤

(Only in a ttc form can you say things like this 😂)

Oh Kalico I am really thinking of you right now!! I hope your cramps go away or AF comes just so you know what's going on!! Lots of love to you.

I actually just got some mucinex this week and have been taking it for 2 days. So far haven't noticed a difference. My OPK lines were lighter yesterday and today than usual so maybe I will ovulate a little later than usual? Which might explain why I haven't had any EW cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->