9 DPO- I need friends!

I'm on three days of positive OPK's now, I even got on this morning with fmu. I barely get that with I am o'ing, I always get positives later in the day.

Erika- wow that is confusing. Wonder whats going on? Have you done a Preg test? Maybe its a good sign. Are you 11 or 12 dpo? Fx'd crossed for you :dust:

Sportysgirl- Welcome! Yeah the TWW does seem quite slow.. Im 11 dpo today only a few more days to go. How are you feeling?

Snowbunnie- Any news?

Wanting- How are you today? Hope the :witch: stayed away.

AFM- Im feeling good this morning. BB;s are tender and I have a twinge on the left side every now and then.. Just going to relax for the rest of the week.

Erika, I am 2 days positive with OPK & supposedly 11 DPO. Hope that means good things for us!! FX for you!

Aaaaand I'm out :(

Positive OPK was only because of LH surge. AF hit me today.

I'm sorry sn0wbunnie. That sucks.

I'm on 8dpo today. Can I join? Im on my first cycle trying for #1. I ovulated on May 5th. Had major cramping in my left hip which told me I was ovulating. Never got an lh surge on the OPK. I got mild cramping in my right hip on 5dpo. On 6dpo I had some minor bleeding when I wiped. I assumed these two things meant I implanted. Today is 8dpo. Ive got a major headache and I had a nosebleed. both I had when I was pregnant last time (miscarriage).

AF is due the 21st

Aaaaand I'm out :(

Positive OPK was only because of LH surge. AF hit me today.

Sorry that the :witch: got you Snowbunnie. You can now concentrate on a fresh start for next month :hug:

Erika: how are you feeling? 4 days of positive opk's? Wonder what that means? Have you done a preg test? Really have my fingers crossed for you.

Cravemyheart: your symptoms sound promising. I have my fingers crossed for you :bfp:

Well my cramping has subsided a lot since 9-11dpo.. not sure what it means but im glad Im feeling a bit better.. Af due tomorrow so see what happens
:dust: :dust:

I am feeling.....normal. Still getting positive OPK's!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 9
Definately start charting your temp. It leaves no doubt in your mind once you have ovulated. But use OPKs as well as temping will tell you only after you ovulate. It also gives you a day or two notice that AF is coming as your temp usually drops down just before, whereas if your pregnant it will stay up. I am currently 10 dpo, had a blood pregnancy test today because I may have an over active thyroid (hope not) and the doc thought she'd kill two birds with one stone.
Trying to resit the urge to keep testing. Dont really get cramps, but have been pretty hungry lately, and my boobs are just a tad sore. They also feel a tiny bit bigger, but I am probably just imagining it....

Congrats on your BFP mrsclt that's fantastic.

Mine was a chemical :( oh well.. onwards and upwards for this month.

So here I am at cd41, second LH surge at cd31, and bfn's up until now. And I get this.... You think I just didn't o when I thought and am technically 9dpo today or is this the aftermath of a chemical or miscarriage??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 14
Hi Erika,

That looks like a positive HPT to me. I think maybe go to the doc's and get a blood test done to be sure. I really hope you are. :dust:

Hello ladies!! IM 9dpo also very very sore boobs and nipples soo tired headaches backache skin breaking out and some cramps also! IM going crazy all i wana do is test but i knw i will be left even more stressed and wondering if i still am if i get a bfn! IM hoping this is my month because i don't think i can do this tww again next month in trying 7months now and every month in disappointed had a miscarriage in September and couldn't bear that again, baby dust to all :)

Hey girls :) Can i join you please? 10 dpo today and had brown tinged cm since 8dpo but its barely there now. We weren't trying this month because it the past few months have been so stressful but we dtd bang on time anyhow according to Ff so here i am again. I've spent all day on Google driving myself mad lol talk to me pleeease :flower:

Hiya kell! That sounds promising on my first baby i had that :) so i hope u get ur BFP soon! IM 9dpo today going to test Sunday day before my ms is due xx

Hiya Lynne :) Thanks babe. Did you have the brown tinged cm with your first? I've never noticed it before but its
Only there if i put my finger up there (tmi) so maybe i just never noticed it before :shrug:

I'm 9dpo too.... It's fairly dragging in this tww! Not testing till Monday and no discernible symptoms as yet. Thought I had loads last month, and nothing. Oh well! Temps still above coverline ... Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->