91 were trying for xmas babies, FX the rest make 2013 babies :) 15 lucky bfp's so far

Thanks, Until I get a darker line I won't believe it, will let you know Monday. Not getting my hopes up, just in case I am wrong :)

MrsHopeful: Congrats! I bet you'll be seeing a very dark test on Monday! :happydance:

Well in the TWW, I have done well not to think about it until now but I am 5/6 DPO and due next Monday.

Trying not symptom spot especially as I know that implantation probably has not even happened yet! Just need to get through the next week with out convincing myself i'm pregnant by spotting lots of 'symptoms'

Anyone else TWWing at the moment ??

Oh and congrats to all the new BFP's it keeps me hopeful each time!

:dust: to all those like me still trying or in their TWW

Hello Sweet_pea :hi: Soon to be in my tww, had my first day of ewcm today, so not long to go, but like you i'm keeping my thoughts off ttc this month so have been keeping myself busy so far, and should continues to be busy till well after :af: is due, but i'm sure once i'm in the tww i'll start thinking about it a little more :blush: it's difficult isn't it :D

Yay, Longing2bmum... Happy O is here. :happydance:

SweetPea: I'm also in the 2ww, 8dpo. I do think I'll start testing tomorrow. I'm well aware that it's going to be line squinting early testing. :)

SweetPea: I'm also in the 2ww, 8dpo. I do think I'll start testing tomorrow. I'm well aware that it's going to be line squinting early testing. :)

Not always! :) i got a nice bright bfp at 8 dpo! :)

Nikki, you're making it hard for me not to have a POAS urge. :)

Nikki, I POAS and I might have gotten my BFP! I can't wait to test again. See if you can see a line. Pic is in my TTC journal.

Leinzlove I am trying to wait until Implantation would have happened although I have found using OPKs that I ovulate later than I originally thought so instead of waiting until tomorrow I now have to wait until Friday!

Does a shorter luteal phase mean less time to wait to see a BPF or will it just mean I will need to wait until after AF was due by a couple of days?

My Luteal Phase is 12 days. btw.

Longing2bAMum you are so right it is hard! I am getting better at not thinking about it, the problem comes when I sleep as I can't control my dreams:sleep:. I keep dreaming about being pregnant.... what makes it more ridiculous is that when I wake up I'm holding/rubbing where my bump would be. * okay now I feel embarrassed*

Don't be embarrassed, Sweet_pea! That's too cute, I think :D

Sweet Pea: I don't think it means less time to wait for BFP! But, anything shorter than 10 makes it harder to concieve, as your uterus starts to shed before proper implantation.

It depends on when implantation occurs on when a BFP will show up. Anywhere from 6-10dpo. Meaning if implantation doesn't occur until 10dpo you may not get a BFP until 12-14dpo. If you know exactly when you O'd and have no AF on 15dpo, it can mean only one thing... you are pregnant!

I hope this is your month! And that this 2ww is as good to you, as it was to me. :hugs:

Leinzlove I am trying to wait until Implantation would have happened although I have found using OPKs that I ovulate later than I originally thought so instead of waiting until tomorrow I now have to wait until Friday!

Does a shorter luteal phase mean less time to wait to see a BPF or will it just mean I will need to wait until after AF was due by a couple of days?

My Luteal Phase is 12 days. btw.

Longing2bAMum you are so right it is hard! I am getting better at not thinking about it, the problem comes when I sleep as I can't control my dreams:sleep:. I keep dreaming about being pregnant.... what makes it more ridiculous is that when I wake up I'm holding/rubbing where my bump would be. * okay now I feel embarrassed*

Don't be embarrassed, Sweet_pea! That's too cute, I think :D

Thanks - I have not told my DH as he would roll his eyes at me. :blush:

Sweet Pea: I don't think it means less time to wait for BFP! But, anything shorter than 10 makes it harder to concieve, as your uterus starts to shed before proper implantation.

It depends on when implantation occurs on when a BFP will show up. Anywhere from 6-10dpo. Meaning if implantation doesn't occur until 10dpo you may not get a BFP until 12-14dpo. If you know exactly when you O'd and have no AF on 15dpo, it can mean only one thing... you are pregnant!

I hope this is your month! And that this 2ww is as good to you, as it was to me. :hugs:

Thanks :flower: I was doing so well with the TWW, i get strength not to test by visiting the forums. AF is due on Monday 21st so Earliest I plan to test is Sunday with an early test. IF I get a BFN I will wait it out until 15 dpo.

DO you know how long implantation actually takes? What I really want to know is doe the first day or so of implantation stop the lining from shedding or would it have to be 'fully' implanted in order for the message to be sent out not to shed the lining.

Just read what I put above back to myself :rofl: I really fail at explaining!

:dust: to all!

I don't know, but I love your questions, they always make sense in a fun way :hugs::haha: Aren't you a teacher? :haha:

Also about your LP question, my LP is 12 days, and as far as I know your LP doesn't change, so if you OV earlier then af is due earlier and if you OV later af should be later, but always 12 days after OV or whatever your LP is, do my answers make sense?

And I can always be found rubbing my belly just before af is due because I have a bloat on so it's like i'm pregnant, and I don't even realise i'm doing it sometimes, it's like i'm stirring the pot ready to cook this bun :haha:

Sweet_Pea: I love your questions, also. It really depends on one's body as to when and how long implantation takes. Some women can never get an early BFP, while others get them super early. It's just a miracle and we are all different.

Longing2bmum: How are you feeling, hun? I hope you aren't thinking to much about ttc. Even though I assume you are in the 2ww. I'm not helping matters am I, sorry! I hope this is your month! :hugs:

I don't know, but I love your questions, they always make sense in a fun way :hugs::haha: Aren't you a teacher? :haha:

Also about your LP question, my LP is 12 days, and as far as I know your LP doesn't change, so if you OV earlier then af is due earlier and if you OV later af should be later, but always 12 days after OV or whatever your LP is, do my answers make sense?

And I can always be found rubbing my belly just before af is due because I have a bloat on so it's like i'm pregnant, and I don't even realise i'm doing it sometimes, it's like i'm stirring the pot ready to cook this bun :haha:

:blush: I am indeed a teacher, however I do struggle with English especially when I don't check my 'work' ( I however will not let my um... difficulties hold me back:happydance:)

What I meant about Oing later was that I believed I have a 14 day LP but it turned out that my LP was shorter (therefore I was Oing later). So I wondered if I tested early, (ignoring the fact that I have promised myself I would not) would I still get an accurate test as my DPO would not be as many as someone who had a 14 day LP.

Sweet_Pea: I love your questions, also. It really depends on one's body as to when and how long implantation takes. Some women can never get an early BFP, while others get them super early. It's just a miracle and we are all different.

Longing2bmum: How are you feeling, hun? I hope you aren't thinking to much about ttc. Even though I assume you are in the 2ww. I'm not helping matters am I, sorry! I hope this is your month! :hugs:

Okay Leinzlove, that has made my mind up I am just going to have to wait this um ..wait... out!:wacko: LOL

Thanks to both of you for your lovely posts today, Fxd for you! Super : dust: :hugs:

Your Dpo would be the same as with someone with a longer LP. It's just that your AF would be arriving earlier. And this month I hope she has the best reason for staying away! :)

ok that made more sense, but I agree with Leinzlove, we are all different and you'll get your bfp whatever day you get it, so I also have 12 day LP and I got my bfp at 8dpo which is early, I think I was just lucky, maybe next time I won't get my bfp till after a missed af, I don't know what made me test early that cycle, because I hadn't ever done that before, usually, just to give me hope for as long as possible I wouldn't test till a late af, but that's just me :D I hope I didn't sound rude questioning if you were a teacher before, I suddenly realised as I read it back it may not have sounded very nice :hugs: I was just being funny :hugs:

Leinzlove, I don't think i've quite OV'd yet, but we bd'd last night so if I have today then we're covered, but I usually OV cd17 or 18, i've been so peoccupied I haven't given it a thought :haha: as if, i'm trying, but obviously I'm still thinking about it, but just not letting it consume me, so don't worry about asking :D

Yay for O. I didn't know the whereabouts you usually O. I remembered you saying though, that your CD lined up with the calendar month days. :) I normally O between 16-20. I don't know how you can take your mind off of it. I did fine before O time, but after I went crazy.

It's good though, you'll have all the BD in, before your sisters arrival. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->