91 were trying for xmas babies, FX the rest make 2013 babies :) 15 lucky bfp's so far

I have a 7 year old daughter born dec 26th :)

I am now TTC again & am on my 3rd cycle, if i get my BFP would be due dec 21st :)

DH's Birthday is Dec. 26... I'd love to give him a baby for his birthday. I hope we all catch the eggys! :hugs:

If i get a BFP this time then i will be due December 26th
So exciting good luck everyone
:dust:

Fertility friend green lighted me for the big O last week but i didn't get a positive ovulation test until yesterday morning...BUT I took a pregnancy test out of curiousity and it was a BFP!!
Except reallllllly faint. Is it possible? Im not sure, not getting my hopes up.

Fertility friend green lighted me for the big O last week but i didn't get a positive ovulation test until yesterday morning...BUT I took a pregnancy test out of curiousity and it was a BFP!!
Except reallllllly faint. Is it possible? Im not sure, not getting my hopes up.

Sounds like a :bfp: to me!! Congratulations! Keep us updated! :)

Well AF showed her ugly head at exactly 12:00 am this past Sunday. At least my cycles are quite regular (28 days).

I really thought last month I was pregnant. I guess what also made it bad was I wasn't and I found out that 3 of my other friends are pregnant. Made for a hard day when 1. you not pregnant 2. your friends are and 3. your cramping like a you know what :0

Anyway...I am new to this site and would love to have a buddy for a Xmas baby. I am currently CD2.

Praying for our Christmas babies! :) :bfp::bfp:

Hi Alexophia, I am in exactly the same boat as you...! I really thought I was pregnant last cycle and then AF came 1 week early. I also found out two friends are expecting.

I am new too to this site and would like a buddy for xmas :baby: I'm currently waiting to ovulate and then I'll BD!

Hoping for our first, a Christmas miracle :happydance:

Wow congratulations Clara006, this really is turning out to be a lucky thread :happydance: There's so many of us now i'm going to put our names on the front page so we can see who gets their :bfp:'s This is exciting. Please let me know if I haven't put your name down :hugs:

Also since I ov'd early my edd is now around dec 9th so 2 weeks to recover before the christmas celebrations :happydance:

wohooo congrats on the BFP's!!!!!! af not due until the 12th fingers crossed!!!! xoxox

Hi all!

Please count me in too - i'd love a Christmas baby! Well, just A BABY would do :) I am currently CD 7 of our 11th month ttc, and if we get a sticky bean this month it would be due around 26th December! Best ever pressie from Santa huh.

Good luck ladies! x

Another bfp :happydance: Congradulations Clara.x

This cycle is dragging but all these Bfp's are keeping me going!!
Who's next???

I want a baby anytime ! lol so count me in !! im on cycle day 16 hope i got a bfp this cycle

Wow, 3 BFPs already - amazing! Congratulations everyone! :dance: I think I O'd yesterday but time will tell. Looks like my due date would be about December 17. Time will tell - good luck everyone!

:dust:

well this is cycle #2 ttc and now on cd9... so if we get lucky we'd get a Christmas baby!

clara, maybe the positive OPK was positive because of pregnancy and not an LH surge? Hope so, good luck!!

I'm not so sure any more. The line was not any darker this morning with FMU. I'm wondering if I have a batch of faulty tests. Seems to me that if pregnancy is causing my OPK to turn positive then I should have a strong positive HPT, but its extremely faint. Can anyone see it in the picture? I have a feeling that I probably ovulated a few days ago and may still be in the running, but shouldn't test again until April.
Gosh, why do we do this to ourselves ladies!?!

https://i42.tinypic.com/14o9dnb.jpg

Is this your hpt? I see a line, is it fmu? mine has been fainter on my fmu and darker on my second go a bit later, and I just keep reading everywhere "a line is a line" so i'd say it's positive and that your opk picked up your pregnancy hormone, I pee'd on a opk yesterday to make sure my hpt's weren't lying to me :blush: and it was a really dark line :hugs:

Yeah this is FMU...hmmm I've heard of some people testing with HPT later in the day and getting better results, like an OPK. Maybe I will try that, but if its negative then I will just wait and test in April with everyone else :)

My hopes of a Christmas baby have been shattered but a December baby could still happen. Would be due December 29th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->