A bit confused about my cycle

Andiepie81

Mom of 1 and TTC #2!
Reaction score
Alright..here goes. AF shows her ugly self every 29 days with the rare 30 day visit thrown in about once a year. AF was due 4/2 or 4/3 but decided to be fashionably late and show up yesterday, 4/6. So that is a 32 day cycle. In the past I always had a clue of when I was Oving because I always had the "egg whites" CM for one day. I have charted that as being on the 13th-15th day past AF. So DH and I just covered all fields and :sex: the whole week that I was due to OV. So my question is this (before I confuse you nice ladies more), when I am calculating my probable OV dates should I go by my normal 29 day cycle or do a 32? I did buy an OPK yesterday. And I use Babyhopes.com to calculate and buy things. What do you all think??:shrug:

Gosh hun sorry but I've no more an idea than you! I was actually wondering the same thing for myself a while ago, as I've had anywhere between 26 days and 31 days when it comes to my cycle. Not sure if it's possible to know to the exact number of days when they have a tendency to fluctuate?

Good luck and babydust! :dust:

I think OPK's and temping might be the way to go.
If you take the average between the 2 cycles and then allow a couple of days either side at least you will be covering all of your bases.

xxx

Hi, new to all this. Don't know the pregnancy terms. I am trying to conceive since start of Jan 09 (previously on pill). Was due period 01/04/09. Had sore boobs on 28th &;;; 29/03/09 (which I wouldn't say was out of the norm). Had extremely itchy nipples 31/03/09 (strange - never experienced before). Period came in evening on 01/04/09 and was slighter lighter than normal on 01 &;; 02/04/09. Then I seem to have even lighter period or possible spotting 03 &;; 04/04/09. Def. spotting 05 &;; 06/04/09. Negative Preg test (cheap one from E-bay) 04 &;; 05/04/09. Felt a little queasy, cheeks burning and quite warm most of the day 06/04/09. Have also had a sore back in the middle for a few days (but not lower back as I've read on internet). I've also had a dull headache on and off over the last few days. Haven't been stressed so don't know if I'm pregnant or not. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi

I am wondering the same thing too. My cycles have decided to become irregular the past 6 months varying from 26 - 33 days so now i am even more confused than when i first started charting :growlmad:

Sorry i cant help you, but the replies will be interesting as im thinking of going to the docs next month for the inconsiderate irregularities...:wacko: (not sure if i spelt that right either!)

~Lisa...I would test again in a few days. I know a lady that didnt think she was pregnant because she thought she had a normal period but turned out she was actually pregnant. If you get a :bfn: then I would just chalk it up to :witch: symptoms and your body changing. I was told by my OB/GYN that our bodies can change in any cycle at any age and for no reason. And I have found that since we started TTC I am way more in-tune into my body. Hope I helped ya somewhat. Good luck hun.

~Queen.....I am hoping that this was a one time deal. If yours stay irregular than I would go to the Dr. too. I decided to :sex: from 4/17-4/25 to cover either the 29 day cycle or the 32. Who knows what my body will decide to do. God help us..lol

Unfortunately, if you have a varying cycle, you almost certainly have a varying o date. The second have of your cycle (luteal phase) won't vary more than a day in either direction (unless something is wrong), but the first half (follicular phase) can vary considerably. The halves are split by when o occurs. Your best bet to pinpoint o is opks and BBT charting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->