A clomid question..

Im starting clomid next week and im stupid but im hoping to get pregnant on first round and i prob will be dissapointed if i dont cause iv got my hopes up! oops lol

I think it's perfectly normal to get your hopes up for the first round. I know mine are up! It's just a whole new renewed hope that something will work. That's how I see it atleast! Good luck!:flower:

Same here! But its the first time i actually cant wait till AF arrives so i can start taking them on day 2 :) When do you start taking yours? and thank you, good luck to you aswel :) :dust:

Im starting clomid next week and im stupid but im hoping to get pregnant on first round and i prob will be dissapointed if i dont cause iv got my hopes up! oops lol

I think it's perfectly normal to get your hopes up for the first round. I know mine are up! It's just a whole new renewed hope that something will work. That's how I see it atleast! Good luck!:flower:

Same here! But its the first time i actually cant wait till AF arrives so i can start taking them on day 2 :) When do you start taking yours? and thank you, good luck to you aswel :) :dust:

I finished my first round Tuesday (CD 5-9) so I'm just waiting to O so I can make it count! :winkwink: I'm on CD13 today.

I finished my first round Tuesday (CD 5-9) so I'm just waiting to O so I can make it count! :winkwink: I'm on CD13 today.

Well good luck hun! Cant wait to start mine :) Lets hope it works for us :baby:

Nolly, She put me on 50mg on days 2-6 of cycle. Do you normally ovulate on the same day when you take clomid vs when you dont? Do OPK come out skewed?

I dont use OPK's I cant seem to get a positive on them as I cant hold my wee for long enough lol.

I Ov'ed 1st month on clomid on CD13 and month 2 & 3 on CD11. I had lovely Ov pains on clomid which I dont get without. I also had EWCM on clomid which I only noticed before on the cycle before clomid.

How long are your cycles usually? Clomid shortened mine by a few days but I really feel like I am Ov'ing on it. I am currently 10DPO and praying for a BFP this time as I only had 3 months on it. Have to go to Gyne on 28 Feb to see where we go from here. Maybe more clomid???

Are they monitoring your cycles - checking how your ovaries are responding to it and confirming ovulation? How many cycles are they thinking about doing for you? They're doing 3 clomid + injection cycles and then 3 clomid + injection with IUI cycles for me...if those don't work, then it's either IVF or try naturally again.

Hopefully you won't have to worry about that stuff :flower: Sending dust your way (since I can't use mine right now :rofl: ) :dust:

Thanks for your spare baby dust. I will mind it for you and return it once you get the go ahead to ttc again! lol

No they are not really monitoring me. Just handed me a 3 month prescription and told me come back in 4 months!!!! I have had my 21 day bloods taken the first 2 months (not this month though). I have appointment to see my gyne on 28th Feb so I will get my results from 21 day bloods then.

I am 11DPO today and I am feeling a little bit funny so I am a little excited about that. Yeah I wont be so excited when AF makes a sneak attack on me so I am trying to calm myself down lol.

How are you feeling now hunny? Are you in any pain from the cyst?

At least the CD21 bloods will confirm that you're ovulating. Here's hoping the :witch: stays away! Maybe my spare baby dust will be the key :rofl:

I'm actually feeling great; no pain from the cyst, which I find odd. If I hadn't gone in for the u/s I would have never known that I had it.

Thanks Stash :)

Nolly, no pain so far, and on cd 2 of clomid whohoooo

You too Nolly :) I am taking 2-6 only s/e is moodiness and i warned my husband about it.
Hugs sweetie :)

You too Nolly :) I am taking 2-6 only s/e is moodiness and i warned my husband about it.
Hugs sweetie :)

Yeah I am like a woman possessed on clomid lol.:wacko: I am ok one min, next min am shouting at my poor hubby, next in floods of tears:cry: and then laughing my head off.:haha: It seems to be getting progressively worse each cycle.

Hopefully I get pregnant soon or my husband will run a mile to get away from me! lol

LOL Nolly. I know the feeling, very much so :)

The only thing is when I finish taking the tablets I calm back down again. Otherwise there would be no DTD as I probably wouldnt be speaking to himself!!!!

Oh the things we do just to have a :baby:

I'm not even on anything and I'm not being so nice to DH myself - that's just AF....kind of like the whole SNL "hold on to your F'ing hats". :rofl:

Aweee Stash, its hard either way. My friend took clomid and said it tore her stomach up and made her sick but got pg the first month using it.

How are you feeling?

I'm actually doing really well! Taking it one day at a time and focusing on getting back into shape and eating healthy so that when I do finally get to start my clomid cycles I am as healthy as can be and get my BFP!:thumbup:

How are you doing?

I'm actually doing really well! Taking it one day at a time and focusing on getting back into shape and eating healthy so that when I do finally get to start my clomid cycles I am as healthy as can be and get my BFP!:thumbup:

How are you doing?

Well with that attitude you wont need clomid... you will get BFP without. Great to hear you so positive hun.

I caved at tested this morning....13DPO & BFN. Am GUTTED! I know I still might get it and its still early but I was kinda sure this morning I would see 2 lines. Maybe I am imagining symptoms and AF is going to show up and really wreak my chances!

I should take a bit of inspiration from you stash.... Any spare PMA you could send me too? :happydance:

Aweee, Nolly. I am so sorry hun. Next month better luck. Is your dr going to up the dosage?

Stash, you do have a great attitude. I am trying to eat better too and I am going to start going back to the gym. My gym buddy had to have gallbladder surgery, she will be ready to go back next week, I hope :D

I am feeling okay today, thanks for asking :) Still have hope for this month, O has not come yet, but should be late next week.

You know, I am curious as to what kind of chances I have at conception this month. I have no known issues and my Dr. wanted me to start clomid days 2-6, and I have been taking it. Only had emotional side effects, and tired (but im always kinda tired or maybe just a little lazy, HAHA). My last cycle which I paid very close attention to was normal, 30 days cycle with a 14 day LP, and ovulated on cd15 or 16. Usually, from what I hear, the Dr only gives you clomid or meds if you dont ovulate or some other problem arrises which it can fix, or after a year of trying, and I dont have either under my belt that I know of. Anyone have any idea, or experience in this field?

Plz n Ty :)

Well with that attitude you wont need clomid... you will get BFP without. Great to hear you so positive hun.

I caved at tested this morning....13DPO & BFN. Am GUTTED! I know I still might get it and its still early but I was kinda sure this morning I would see 2 lines. Maybe I am imagining symptoms and AF is going to show up and really wreak my chances!

I should take a bit of inspiration from you stash.... Any spare PMA you could send me too? :happydance:

Since I'm a POAS addict, I applaud you for holding out to 13dpo :thumbup: That's actually how I was feeling last cycle, but knew AF was coming when my temps started dropping. Some women take a bit longer to produce a high enough level of hcg for hpts to detect - Fxxxx!!!

And, of course I have some spare PMA to send you :hugs: I just try to find the silver lining in things, which usually helps me...that and I think of 5 things in my life that I'm grateful for when I start feeling a little down. We're all going to get that BFP!!! :happydance:

You know, I am curious as to what kind of chances I have at conception this month. I have no known issues and my Dr. wanted me to start clomid days 2-6, and I have been taking it. Only had emotional side effects, and tired (but im always kinda tired or maybe just a little lazy, HAHA). My last cycle which I paid very close attention to was normal, 30 days cycle with a 14 day LP, and ovulated on cd15 or 16. Usually, from what I hear, the Dr only gives you clomid or meds if you dont ovulate or some other problem arrises which it can fix, or after a year of trying, and I dont have either under my belt that I know of. Anyone have any idea, or experience in this field?

Plz n Ty :)

Clomid tricks your body into producing more hormones that help in the development of mature eggs. Sometimes you can release more than one egg while on clomid, which increases your chances of fertilization (also increases your chances of multiples). I don't have any actual experience, but this is what I've been told by my RE. HTH :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->