A clomid question..

Is anyone here using a cbfm? I am on my first round of clomid and I think it's messing with my bbt and cbfm. I am on cd 8, and today had my first high on cbfm and I usually don't get a high until cd11 or 12, and my bbt was as high as it usually is after ovulation. So confused. Has anyone had clomid mess with cbfm and bbt like this?

Hope everyone had a great day. Did any of you O earlier than normal on clomid? I have EWCM on CD8 and I never have it that early. Should I use an OPK or would that be wasteful? I heard that you really feel O on clomid so maybe its just stuff leading up to O. I dunno...any thoughts?

You know im starting to get some EWCM as well. today is only CD 7 for me but Its not a whole lot so I guess its just leading up to it maybe??

Yeah that's what I concluded:shrug:

:witch:
:hi:girls, i ovulated alot sooner on clomid. Sadly I think AF is arriving as i have had a bit of blood when i've wiped today( sorry TMI) lol. It hasn't arrived properly yet and i wish it will get a move on so i can start my second cycle. I am cd 29 at the moment and i'm amazed that i'm getting signs of AF, as never have it this early, so i think clomid is deffo helping. My cycles are normally erratic, although i have a period every month, it can go between 35- 45 days long, but i have always had heavy and painful AF. I think i am going to do opk's this month and try and catch that little eggy. Good luck to you all.x

Yeah it shortened my cycles too. Last month I had 24 day cycle. You aint out til AF comes. fx for you :winkwink:

hi nolly, well AF still hasn't arrived properly, i just have brownish discharge when i wipe, and boobs are really sore. but keep getting:bfn: so i'm pretty sure AF will be arriving in full force shortly:(

How many DPO are you? Do you know? Loads of women dont get a BFP til AF is actually late. I really hope :witch: stays away and it is a BFP.

i'm afraid the :witch: got me, but on a positive note the OH's SA came back normal, so i will start round 2 tomorrow. FX it works for us both.x

:hugs: Ah Hun I am sorry :hugs:

On the bright side... fantastic news about OH SA. FX for next cycle hun xxx

Hi ladies. I am starting my first cycle of clomid tomorrow. My Dr. told me it might help to take it, even though I dont have any problems that we know about. We have been TTC since April 2010, but started charting and keeping track and OPK last month. Does anyone have any tips for me or any advice?

Thanks in advance :)

I was supposed to start my first round of clomid yesterday, but my RE found a 6cm cyst on my left ovary during the u/s :cry: Sooo, obviously this clomid cycle was canceled and I have to go back in whenever AF shows up again (which may have to be induced). And, he said he was unsure of having me on clomid at all now since I did actually ovulate; he's afraid it may hyperstimulate my ovaries. Anyone have experience with this?

Hi ladies. I am starting my first cycle of clomid tomorrow. My Dr. told me it might help to take it, even though I dont have any problems that we know about. We have been TTC since April 2010, but started charting and keeping track and OPK last month. Does anyone have any tips for me or any advice?

I don't really have any tips or advice for you because I'm in the same boat... first round of clomid and no problems with either of us. This is our 10th month ttc. Just wanted to say good luck though! :flower:

I was supposed to start my first round of clomid yesterday, but my RE found a 6cm cyst on my left ovary during the u/s :cry: Sooo, obviously this clomid cycle was canceled and I have to go back in whenever AF shows up again (which may have to be induced). And, he said he was unsure of having me on clomid at all now since I did actually ovulate; he's afraid it may hyperstimulate my ovaries. Anyone have experience with this?

I ovulate on my own and my doctor still put me on it. She said she was hoping it would provide me with more mature eggs. She never mentioned hyperstimulation. I'm sorry about the first round being cancelled. I know it sucks when you feel like you've lost a month. I hope your doctor reconsiders after he takes care of the cyst. Good luck! :flower:

Dont have any advice or tips but I too wanted to wish you luck. What dosage are you on? Any questions you have feel free to ask!

I had a cyst too Stash, it ruptered the other night and lasted 6 hours. 6 hours of agonizing pain. I do not have a history or cysts or any problems that I know of. I had never felt that pain before. My dr and I both know that I ovulate (bc im charting and using OPK) and its following the textbook example. She said the same thing Iprayforbump is saying, that it would help me produce healthier eggs. I am excited and hope that it works :D

Thanks Iprayforbump. Good luck to you as well sweetie :)

Maybe the fact that you have a cyst would make you more at risk for hyperstimulation??? I am only guessing I am not a doctor lol. But I know there are loads of ladies on clomid that Ov on their own.

Hope you get sorted soon hun. :hugs:

Nolly, She put me on 50mg on days 2-6 of cycle. Do you normally ovulate on the same day when you take clomid vs when you dont? Do OPK come out skewed?

Nolly, She put me on 50mg on days 2-6 of cycle. Do you normally ovulate on the same day when you take clomid vs when you dont? Do OPK come out skewed?

I dont use OPK's I cant seem to get a positive on them as I cant hold my wee for long enough lol.

I Ov'ed 1st month on clomid on CD13 and month 2 & 3 on CD11. I had lovely Ov pains on clomid which I dont get without. I also had EWCM on clomid which I only noticed before on the cycle before clomid.

How long are your cycles usually? Clomid shortened mine by a few days but I really feel like I am Ov'ing on it. I am currently 10DPO and praying for a BFP this time as I only had 3 months on it. Have to go to Gyne on 28 Feb to see where we go from here. Maybe more clomid???

I ovulate on my own and my doctor still put me on it. She said she was hoping it would provide me with more mature eggs. She never mentioned hyperstimulation. I'm sorry about the first round being cancelled. I know it sucks when you feel like you've lost a month. I hope your doctor reconsiders after he takes care of the cyst. Good luck! :flower:

I got most upset because he said that it could take up to 6 months to go away and that until it did that we had to hold off on ttc, I can't exercise because it can cause more problems. But now that I've had time to process it, I'm not as upset. I know it will happen :winkwink:

He's afraid of the hyperstimulation because I did actually ovulate this cycle on my own and he said that it looked like I had two developing dominate follicles (which can happen on clomid) but one did not release an egg - thus the cyst. I'm still a little confused about that, but overall I'm much better!

I had a cyst too Stash, it ruptered the other night and lasted 6 hours. 6 hours of agonizing pain. I do not have a history or cysts or any problems that I know of. I had never felt that pain before. My dr and I both know that I ovulate (bc im charting and using OPK) and its following the textbook example. She said the same thing Iprayforbump is saying, that it would help me produce healthier eggs. I am excited and hope that it works :D

Thanks Iprayforbump. Good luck to you as well sweetie :)

I hope mine doesn't rupture, I can't even imagine how painful it would be :nope: Did you have to go to the ER?

And, Good luck with your cycle!! :dust:

Maybe the fact that you have a cyst would make you more at risk for hyperstimulation??? I am only guessing I am not a doctor lol. But I know there are loads of ladies on clomid that Ov on their own.

Hope you get sorted soon hun. :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I normally don't ovulate at all, so I was really surprised that I did the cycle before starting clomid (I o'd CD34) and was supposed to go in to have AF induced CD30 but for some reason I put it off (must have been women's intuition :haha: ). Hyperstimulation is exactly why he said he's rethinking the clomid thing for me. I did read that women usually get some type of ovarian cyst every 21 cycles (on average), they are quite normal/common.

I dont use OPK's I cant seem to get a positive on them as I cant hold my wee for long enough lol.

I Ov'ed 1st month on clomid on CD13 and month 2 & 3 on CD11. I had lovely Ov pains on clomid which I dont get without. I also had EWCM on clomid which I only noticed before on the cycle before clomid.

How long are your cycles usually? Clomid shortened mine by a few days but I really feel like I am Ov'ing on it. I am currently 10DPO and praying for a BFP this time as I only had 3 months on it. Have to go to Gyne on 28 Feb to see where we go from here. Maybe more clomid???

Are they monitoring your cycles - checking how your ovaries are responding to it and confirming ovulation? How many cycles are they thinking about doing for you? They're doing 3 clomid + injection cycles and then 3 clomid + injection with IUI cycles for me...if those don't work, then it's either IVF or try naturally again.

Hopefully you won't have to worry about that stuff :flower: Sending dust your way (since I can't use mine right now :rofl: ) :dust:

My Dr was telling me the injections were what caused people to have twins. Dont want to get the injections unless I have to.

My cycles are 31 days. Ov on day 15-16 (starting late night the 15th into the 16th mid day ending). I only know this because I used opk 3 times a day to figure out what time the O actually happened :) I hope the OPKs work during clomid. I purchased CBEM but I think I will sell it on ebay, apparently its not as easy to use if you use clomid.

Goodluck to everyone xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->