A home for EVERYONE!

Right there with you Nicole, but mine is caused by nerves.

If all my stool tests (yuck) come back normal they may say its just stress or that its just hormones. I at least hope this time it doesn't go on for a week, I barely made it upstairs in time!

Janelle.. Glad you are feeling better :) that reference to the book was very inspirational and reflective. The way you handle issues, I love it. You take time for yourself and deal with it in such a way, you are positive and come out feeling better in the end. I can't fully describe my thoughts as my brain is hit a block, but I just had to say I love your way of dealing with things that arise. That said, I'm always here for you if you need another opinion or an ear :)

Army and janelle. Hope the bad stomach goes away

Krissy..how are you?how was your day?

Hi to all :)

AFM.. I am making an appointment tomorrow morning to see a doctor, and hopefully get a referral. Like my db said, that is what a gyno trains for. I hope I don't have to wait a long time. Otherwise than that, my cervix is high and soft. Currently about 67 days since last af. Even if they can give me something to help me ovulate. I don't really want my periods forced on if I am still not going to ovulate. :(

Grace - thanks! It is SOME relief off of me. However I am a worry wart if u hadn't picked up on that yet lmao

Aspe - its about time u go to a gyno! Make sure they do a blood pregnancy test first!

Janelle - Don't let those darn people get u down! We love u, Chica! They're just jealous of your awesomeness ;-)

Krissy - So happy for all your good luck these days! U guys deserve it!

Nicole - hope u feel better! Did u do the poo poo test yet?

Libby - are u seriously going to make us wait til tomorrow to hear about your appt?!

Amber - I do drive myself (and others) crazy worrying about the what ifs! I'm totally a planner. I think it's from most if my life having no one to depend on so I had to be prepared for any occurrence in my life... what would I do about it. Gave me security to have a plan or to not be blind sided by something. On a positive note, your 10 weeks tomorrow... double digits! Yay!

Alls well! Posted a pic on my journal.... New due date June 7! Heard heartbeat, got prescribed zofran, had lost weight.

What A CUTE pic Libby! Glad everything was good! What was your due date before? Btw thanks for not making me wait til tomorrow!

Libby. I don't know how to view someone's journal. I go to your profile then?

Aspe, in Libby's signature it says "I welcome journal stalkers". Click on that.

I'm so tired.. Dan stayed home from school so I could go to sleep, but I'm having the hardest time falling asleep. Probably from all this loud mouth singing that's coming out of Samuel. He's such a nut sometimes. I love how he loves me though. That kid always knows how to make me smile.

Well back to losing appetite when cooking meat. Ugh...feel so sick. Only way I can stomach meat is to cover it in mustard which I am almost out of after using it for a week.

No poo poo test yet. I will probably do it on next Thursday because then I will have access to the car to take the samples to the lab right away. Poor baby girl gets 5 shots next Thursday at her dr. visit. Means a lot of crying for both of us and a big headache for mommy.

Libby, according to when FF says I ovulated I am due June 9th but I am thinking they will move me forward a few days. I looked at my FF the month we conceived and I did have all the signs on cd13 too except for the temp raise so maybe I'll be moved to June 2nd. I still think this baby will be born on June 3rd regardless, because unless this baby wants to be a trendsetter all my babies have been born on the first Monday of the month.

Ok, night all. time to convince horny DH that mommy isnt up for sex tonight. Wish me luck!

Janelle - the tiredness is what has kicked my butt the most! I think it's slowly getting better. Still tired but not as much of the want to crawl into a corner and bawl level of exhaustion. Are u still nauseous?

No word from Nicola :-( Hope she's okay...

Misty, Yes, some days I'm okay, other days I feel like I'm going to puke, but it never happens. I think that is the worst. Always feeling like you're going to puke, but never actually doing it.

My poor Max just can't understand why he can't lay in the cat's basket bed too!! He doesn't know how big he is I guess lol. It cracks me up watching him circle around and around then try to lay down then circle around again to lay a different way. After a few times he finally gives up. Silly dog. This is my blind diabetic dog by the way.

Attachments

• Max in basket.jpg
    Max in basket.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
Ok, still awake. Max is adorable I miss having a lab, our dog is too much energy for a tired momma.

Ahhh, that's so cute Misty.

Happy Lime Day, Janelle!

Good morning everyone. Today is Friday!

Janelle you're a lime! Yay!

Amber you'd be a prune on the fruit ticker! Congrats on 10 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->