A home for EVERYONE!

Ok Very quck pop in bc i think i am going to fall asleep as i type!

first Misty YAY!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!! :happydance: see told you baby is GREAT!

ok had a good day at orientation. so long and boring! then rush home to trick o treat super cold and wet!!! but kids had a blast!!!! but man am i out of shape my butt and legs hurt!!!!

i will get all caught up tomorrow! love and miss ya ladies!

Glad you had a great work day and your kids enjoyed themselves this evening, despite the weather. Look forward to hearing more :)

Janelle...unnnnn...isn't that the cutest picture ever. hope he had fun :)

Janelle, Yeah I am going to be all about trying to find stuff ahead of time to have on hand to help milk supply! In the moment, I was stressed and sleep deprived, so I need to think ahead!

Misty, so not high risk then??

Good MOrning everyone!!!

Halloween was a bust for me this year! Not sure if I will bother next year! Second year in a row that DH and I were sick... and Siena was in such a foul mood due to maybe teething or not enough of a nap?? She cried a ton! I posted a video to facebook and some pics to instagram.. don't have any of that on this comp to post... but yeah ugh!

He is so cute, Janelle! One more week til your appt!

Libby, this screening came back as not high risk for downs I guess. All she said was tests were normal. This is just a "screening" for possible signs of downs, not an actual diagnostic test. This screening has 70% accuracy so still 30% chance of a false negative. Only way to know for sure is to get an amnio. BUT I'm glad so far all is showing normal range. Can't wait til Dec 4 for next ultrasound! I go to OB on the 13th of this month and I think they will do the quad screening then.

Miss u Krissy!!!

Mornin Janelle! Hows it going?

Ok Misty yeah thats all good news then!

I have a scan today at 4! Well but I'm sure we'll have to wait awhile once we get there but yeah! So will get to see that everything is ok in there!

Morning.

Well my daughter is feeling fine but my dog is driving me crazy (he is a Jack Russell). I didnt leave him outside on his chain for an hour like I usually do because it is raining and he gets cold easily. It's not his naptime yet either so he is free which means he is sniffing for food scraps that my daughter dropped.

Janelle! Sorry your day isn't up to par... sick or drama?

Nicole, ugh my dog drove me insane last night bc we had to kennel her for the evening due to trick or treaters. She howled and howled.

Morning Janelle and grace!

Libby, you're eastern time right? So 10:15am right now?

So tired today! This getting up twice every night to pee is for the birds! So is working full time! lol Need that paycheck tho...

LOL Drama. But luckily it's over and it will never shows it's ugly face again. I don't know if it's hormonal or because of the drama, but I'm an emotional wreck and I just want to go back to bed. I haven't slept all night and my stomach is in knots. I hate that negative people can have such an effect on me. I've always been a pretty private person and have tried to not think bad thoughts in fear of my own karma, but today I really just want to slap a few people to relieve all of this tension. The only thing that is stopping me is I don't want to bring my self down to "their" level of negativity, but I will admit, I'm hangin' by a thread.

Central time... almost 930 here. Eastern starts one state over in GA.

Ughhh Janelle. Yeah some people just need to get some sense slapped into em!! And you not sleeping is probably just making it all the worse... oh and prego! You're almost onto the next fruit. :)

Ok, if I'm going to get an indoor play kitchen for my daughter for her 2nd birthday, should I get something for outside for her Christmas present? There are so many options these days I'm going crazy!

I know, I had a complete freak out because I couldn't find the heart beat last night, I finally caught a short glimpse of it and was at ease. So, excited to be a lime tomorrow.

I wanna be a lime! that's when it seems like the baby is pretty big finally! I haven't gotten a doppler. Thinking about it.

Siena loves her kitchen... we also have a slide for her but we keep it in the living room. She loves those plastic houses, but there's one in the waiting area at her baby gym and also one at her daycare, so I didn't bother. I'd really like to know what to get for outside too... although I do plan on getting her a sand and water table bc apparently they love those??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->